Alright, so which one of you Sup Forumstards is responsible for this?

Alright, so which one of you Sup Forumstards is responsible for this?

Honestly, it's hilarious watching all my libtard buddies go apeshit over this and blame "straw facsists on Sup Forums" for it.

Probably you, you fucking retard.

I'm no chemist but I don't think this makes a glowstick

Dubs confirms.

It's hilarious watching your massive faggotry unfold

enjoy 8 years of Drumpf

Ah yes, the good ol' chlorine & alcohol bomb.

Must of been the lazy whites...

Exactly. It supposedly has some kind of reaction similar to that one tutorial on how to make homemade crystals (the one that causes burning in the lungs).

which technically is inciting an act of terrorism

Oh trust me, I'm not looking forward to ANY of the candidates winning. At this point, I'd rather live in China.

yep

massive faggotry if you really think Clinton is going to negatively affect your life

enjoy getting v& for intent to hurt people

Indeed, but the reason I said "supposedly" is because I've been hearing two different stories from people who claim to know chemistry. Some are saying it does have dangerous effects while others are saying it won't do anything (create glowsticks or otherwise).

given how she seems to be mimicking most of what Bernie is saying, I'd say she's as much of a lair as Trump. I'd rather have Bernie because at least the guy is honest about what he wants to do with this country. That and he's so old he'll probably be dead before his first term is over.

No matter how much you praise Hillary, she ain't gonna give you her cunt.

The US is fucked regardless of who wins. So long, America.

She's too jewish to let anyone have it.

My point exactly.

Lmfao

look it up on youtube retard, it blows up

Trump will make America Great AGAIN!

Could you film a demonstration of it yourself? I'd really appreciate it.

I don't why both aren't possible

ITT: butthurt berniecucks and libtards

Put yourself in the shoes of an employer. You're being taxed out the ass, and you have to pay your employees 15$ an hour.

You're gonna have as small a team as possible, and everyone on that team is going to need to be very good.

Hill-Bill 2016: The Re-Clintoning

You ready, faggots?

Plus your product is going to cost a shitton more to pay the costs of the increased wage.

Say Hello to 20 dollar Happy Meals.

Any Chemfags here? What does this actually do.

The only people that are buttmad about minimum wage are the autists that didn't bother to develop useful skills and expected to work fast food or grocery for the rest of their lives

Supposedly it creates a bomb, and people are saying Trump voters on Sup Forums came up with it

is wal-mart the only store in fucking murrhica? or do bernie voters only buy there?

>You're being taxed out the ass

You're not. You're abusing loopholes like any other semi-competent business and paying taxes like you're an unemployed single mother of 8. You're making a salary well over $250k for being a CEO and sitting on your ass phone-in delegating.

>You're gonna have as small a team as possible, and everyone on that team is going to need to be very good.

No, you're going to hire bottom-of-the-barrel morons and you're going to fire them once they inevitably fuck up something, and then replace them with another disposable idiot because the longer employees stick around, the more they're going to want to be paid and the more benefits they'll want.

A fairly large explosion if done correctly. Probably can't actually kill anyone, but if it blows while you're holding it I suppose it could mess up your hand.

And it'll release some chlorine gas, which is super nasty, but not enough to seriously harm anyone as far as I know unless they blew it up while locked in a small closet.

Either Sup Forums is infested with Correct the Record shills or people here really are retarded.

Massive companies like McDonald's make an absolutely astronomical profit, there is no reason they'd need to jack the price of their Happy Meals to $20. They make a 300% profit on everything they sell.

Trump voters and Sup Forumslocks, apparently.

>sitting on your ass phone-in delegating.

You do realize that there's a lot of jobs that do that too, right? Secretaries, telemarketers, etc.