ITT Gary Mitchell update!

ITT Gary Mitchell update!

Waz the update fggt

does anyone have an update about this mf

monitoring

The fake Gary page is no longer available. It was fun while it lasted.

FB Gary-Mitchell-likes-15-year-old-girls-791332664299623/

Who is gary mitchell

Bunch of SJW triggered fagets. Fucking pussies.

who's that?

easy to explain:
newfags got roped into someones personal army.
now they're trying to make it seem like this guy is a lolcow.

I saw the entire Gary Mitchell saga unfold and was convinced all was true, but now since there really has been no aftermath, I whether the conversation was ever true or if it was fake as several folks later tried to claim.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>^this.
I WAS IN ON THAT Sup Forums RAID WE REKT HIM SEE THE SCREEN CAPS ON /R/Sup Forums WE R REGION LOL XD IM INTERNET FAMOUS NOW LEET HACOR LEGEND

who is gorey mitchle?

I also think it was true. However, it's not like he asked the 15 year old for pics. The fake 15 year old asked for his pics and he delivered. I stuck around for the lulz. Looks like Sandra Drury and Gary are no longer friends.

but he has sent her pics of his hairy asscrack

please link story!! dying!

She was asking for it.

He's one ugly fuck. I'll take the Jeep tho

thats an interesting and good point - he never did ask for pics. wouldnt you think that he would? I would.

but his asscrack is fucking disgust

TT is dildos.

Just for you!

Hello Sup Forums. This is Gary Mitchell. Please stop harassing me. I don't diddle little kids nor have I ever. Just let it go already.

Hello Sup Forums this is moot. You all are faggots.

omg little turd strands.

OK Gary.

Gary here. Just want to clear a few things up:
Those camping trips are some of the best memories I have. Teaching Sandra's kids how to pitch a tent was really hard, but they're very bright children and exceptional learners. Very hands on. Once they got the hang of it, they were pitching my tent faster than I could!
As for the fishing, I've always been really great at baiting a hook. Some might even call me a master! If anyone here ever wants to learn, feel free to drop me a line...

The funniest post of the dox.
>(Keks and QUADs)

Fuck off

This.

OP was Gary's former gay lover. OP took Gary's pics from their past conversations and used those pics to make a fake chat log between Gary and an underaged girl. Moralfags and whiteknights from around the world took the bait.

OP wins 10/10 PA bait troll of the year award.

Oh you again... fuck off Gary.

HAHA SAME
YOU CAN SEE ME IN THE SCREENSHOTS ASWELL
HIGH FIVE Sup ForumsRO

See

WOW! you guys are so cooool!

this thread is gay, and nothing substantial will come of it.
Newfags dont realize they need a "in" to have a "raid"

>sage goes in all fields

bump-o for you!

that's not the only thing they don't realize.
pic related.

Bull fucking shit it was fake. You fucking morons are the newfags that took the bait from one of the many trolls posting "this is Gary, please stop harassing me" or "gary would never do that, my kids go camping with him all the time." This fucker got caught up with the rush of thinking he was going to get some 15 year old pussy because of his boner and decided to act on it and got busted. Not enough people pursued with trying to contact his friends and family and some trolls actually convinced you faggots that this was all a personal army request.

this was faked by user im pretty sure... that got outed on the day.

was proven to be a different Gary.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

obvious butthurt op with personal vendetta is obvious.

try harder, faggot.

You know I just don't know what to believe any more. Life was so much simpler when we were all niggers closing the pool, or ruining miss slaughter, or even subscribing to that ghostbuster kids youtube... I forget his name. Growing up's tough.

Jeff and Gary went camping together.

She's hot one now!

Go back to jerking off to cocks and cartoons you fucking queers

>believing this is anything but a PA request
ishygddt

How did the link to Gary's FB get found? And don't gimme that "one user had 1337 h4x0r skills" shit. Was there anything in the thread that could have legitimately provided a link? Or is it more likely that OP waited a bit and then samefagged to post the FB link?

More?

# of pictures of ANY cocks saved on my comp = 0
# of pictures of Gary's cock ALONE you have saved on your comp = x

solve for x, faggot

Yesh

Gary gave his name, age, and location. We just matched profile pics to anyone named Gary Mitchell in that area...it was pretty easy.

>because you can't search Gary Mitchell on Facebook and see the same guy that was shoving stuff up his ass in op's screenshots

fuck off gary

How can anyone think that is hot?

almost too easy...

Some Dutch found him.

anyone that isn't a homosexual like you

Yeah it's almost as if Facebook made a way to look people up by name.

We actually got the wrong Gary Mitchell at first.

Should have seen her in her younger days.

who is it?

This

Especially the noodz. Kek

>old pedo, never caught before
>messages underage girl and immediately begins sending nudes
>never asks for nudes from her
>posts tons of PII making it easy to find him
none of this sounds suspicious to you?

dailymail (.) co (.) uk/news/article-3510958/How-viral-fame-killed-father-left-foster-care-friendless-Girl-meme-bullying-Sup Forums-members-age-11-reveals-horrific-toll-Internet-family-six-years-later.html

>inb4 screenshots incriminating gary via sockpuppet gary acct.

user here. I agree with you. It is a little suspicious. But I've also catfished countless people for other fucked up reasons. It's pretty common for them to not ask for nudes, I think they are scared or something. Out of all the dudes if catfished only about 25% of them will ask for nudes.

>we

lol thx user

she already looked pretty fucked up when she was 11

#STAYSTRONGGARY
#PRAYFORGARY