First time rolling a joint, how did I do? Used to smoke out of pipes, guess I am doing it out of these now

First time rolling a joint, how did I do? Used to smoke out of pipes, guess I am doing it out of these now.

Rate my roll?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2UPUhn9hpTU
youtube.com/watch?v=eU7uzS1MgTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

9/11

Not bad ano, Not bad.

for a first time, not bad at all.

Its alright, a bit crooked at the bottom, not completely straight nor flush, roach is angled weirdly, but a decent joint.
Try to wrap your papers around the roach before cramming shit in there, so no excess weed goes unsmokeable
7/10

looks good. i will contriboot in 20 minutes when i finished eating and smoke one

Does it smoke? Then it's fine.

Do you all use filters? I never really used them.

pubic hair on the joint ,have fun

Beat me to it

If truly your first roll then bravo. That would be the finest first time roll I've ever seen.

thus I'm calling bullshit.

fine sure, but theres defo difference between a well rolled one and a poorly rolled one.

Just keep smoking pipe. It cheaper.

pmsl

yeah pretty sure it does lmao

wicked

Op here, also, does filters remove THC?

Its a paper rolled tip to prevent weed or tabacco from entering your mouth. Does not filter anything

Roaches, filters, tips, call them whatever, they dont filter anything. All they do is let you smoke the whole joint till its end.

Easy to make, nice to play around with different shapes, impressed newbies and they are practical to use when rolling.

>>Yes

get larger papers roll them massive smoke them with a loved one

Ahh see that makes sense. I mostly dab now anyway.

Pretty much

my dick is a a paper rolled tip to prevent weed or tabacco from entering your mouth.

Better than my first joint, but it still needs a lot of work.

protip:
Make the roach smaller by tearing off a piece, I'd say about 30% so the beginning of your Js won't be so big. That way your Js will be longer and you won't needlessly burn a lot of weed when you're not taking a hit.

Also try rolling with feeling, don't try to force it. Let the joint guide you.

Better than my first fucking roll anyway

He could also make the roach thinner, thus making the cone longer and the spliff/joint longer and less wasteful

I like to make 'shotguns' though, thick and fairly long for the hits to get bigger

On rolling another one with these tips!

including carcinogenics (mild) from burnt plant matter. better off filtering through an (inert) glass piece water bong then heavy j use if ur super concerned/have health problems

bump

bumping, almost done

extremely loose, lick it the roll it back and forth between a dollar bill

Done! Shorter filter, and fitted more in with a pick.

You filled that fucker like a musket, I know your kind and you disgust me faggot

Nice meme man.

i use a longer filther and wider cone at the top. i roll the paper and fitted filter first, then pack with a toothe pick, tight, compressed. careful of waste when u smoke dat shit though if scarcitys ur thing

The filter shouldn't be shorter, it should be thinner.
Also try adjusting your hands so that you can roll it into a joint instead of a straight stick. It takes practice but you'll get there.

Cant do cones
ah thanks man

Just after hitting the bong, looking for something interesting to watch, any suggestions?

Cones are very simple, you just have to nail the beginning and its a breeze afterwards. Just tilt one of the paper edges slightly and a cone shape will appear, i trust you'll get it from there on

Rick and Morty my man, if you've seen it all, then youtube is your friend

Anyone wanna sell me some weed in ireland ill pay extra

youtube.com/watch?v=2UPUhn9hpTU

Which one do you think is going to get me more fucked?

bottom one

LMAO dude, can you really not roll properly ?

Wait people smoke their joints without tips in the usa ?

In europe it's a standard I would say, unless you're smoking shit then we do what we all a marroco, basically cut the tip of a cigarette to use as filter.

They will both fuck you up if you have a low tolerance. I'd start with the smaller one if I were you.

I cant judge by fuckedupness, but id enjoy the one on the bottom more.
Cones are the way to go.
Get rid of short roaches

How to roll a perfect joint:
>>Cone
>>smooth weed, preferably grinded up
>>Thin/long roaches
>>pack that shit
>>get a flush joint all the way through
>>leave few 'air bubbles' and rather have it less packed

Not amerifag, i also smoke my joints with tips

NEVER use cigarette tips
I basically have an unlimited supply of paper that is a bit thicker than normal A4 paper, cut that in a straight line, roll yourself a nice tip, where you can make different exit holes and such

Search the term 'russekort' on google, they are the perfect thickness and have a business card lenght, perfect for tips

Are you using cigarette filters?

>smoking paper
>not using raw cones
Must suck having to take your chances when you could have the perfect joint every time.

>no tobacco

this is bait

If those are cig tips then you better start rerolling, son.

Cig tips absorb the THC.

if u mean "real" filters for cigarettes, yes.
if its a rolled paper, no.

Must suck not knowing how to roll the perfect joint every time :^)

Dont use cigarette filters, for the love of god that doesnt exist

Not long enough.

Could use some tobacco, personally I can't stand smoking purely weed.

It's much easier, cleaner, and more efficient to pack a bong bowl either way. You guys are just making a shitty way to smoke even shittier.

Funny, not OP here
I on the other hand cant stand tobacco with my weed

I meant the tip with tobacco, it's smoother when you have to smoke shit instead of weed.

I usually use the "all in one" package made by OCB, included with slim sheets and cardboard filters, pic related

Of course I'm not using that kind of filters for joints, only for handmade cigarettes. I was just asking OP since he will have to reroll with normal paper tips.

Eh, raw papers arent that great. Get some hemp papers, and some nice white tips.
Roll that joint like never before

Rolling a joint is art and peace for me, i try to exceed my joints every time i roll one.
That shit is for children who cant roll a good old joint

Yeah, I've met quite a few people who can't stand tobacco with weed. I'm a smoker though, so I guess I don't really mind.

Yeah, i use those, and elements and a few others.
I like the tips that dont have premade riggs for making the tip, so that i can experiment with shapes and shit. Also, white paper is alot better like these OCB ones

Good on you user

putting some tobacco in your joints has a huge benefit to me; better combustion and thus less waste.

Ah i see, i actually smoked pure weed before i tried any form of intoxicant, that be tobacco, alcohol or other drugs
Also, not a smoker, only the green

I agree. Pure weed joints don't burn well enough for me. And my god, the smell is 10 times worse and obvious.

>why would obvious matter?

I like smoking outside with friends when the weather is good.

Honestly, I just don't like the taste of pure weed. Sure, it's less damaging than if you put tobacco in there as well, but I hate it. Really, really hate it.

You put a filter in it, so automatic 0/10.

Last roll, is it better? Tried doing a cone.

I cannot smoke it without it, and it's unusual for people not to here in the UK.

Imo im pretty average at rolling. You still need some practice OP.
Rate one of mine my average rolls

This is bait, isn't it?

Yeah, i get where you are coming from
Sometimes i HAVE to smoke with tobacco for two reasons
1. I didnt make the joint
2. I have to be very inconspicuous due to the setting, be it in a park or near strangers

I dont know what factors in, but my pure weed joints tend to burn pretty well, could be that they are packed pretty well in combination with it having slim airflow. The way people take hits could also be of significance

Looks like it was rolled by a blind retard who is missing a thumb.

10/10 would smoke
retarded

thats obviously just a tip made from rolled paper.
they make smoking much more comfortable, no weed in your mouth and you can smoke the whole thing without a problem. no reason not to use those.

That's preety good, but u need to grind ur weed a little bit more

Its alright
To perfect the cone shape you could try to make the cone without weed first, then stuff it in later.
Further on when you are more experienced you can roll cones with weed

Only thing i can say is use your roach/filter/tip to your advantage when making the cone

OP here.

I do not wish to smoke without filters, as all of my dealers and stoner friends say not too, as it's not great.

Just maybe in the U.S it's a thing.

great for first time

Very small. You fucked up at the "filter". Clean your fucking hands you're not smoking shit.

Shit nigga, you need to practice some more. But don't worry, in some time your joints will look professional.

Enjoying your autism user?

>Rolling a J
>2016
Not sucking hash oil vapor from a robot dick

Jealous because you guys probably cant even roll

Wait OP, smoking weed with filters has to be the dumbest shit I have ever heard

I don't like rolling with tobacco, but I also agree that joints burn way faster without it. I learned to smoke with pure green and that's just how I like it personally

it's from rolling it you twat they're clean

smoking with those are baaad

Make some paper tips, they can impress your friends or so called 'dealers' who apparently dont know shit

youtube.com/watch?v=eU7uzS1MgTE

I wish I could say I've seen worse, but I havn't

I smoke with filters because i dont like to burn my fingers xd

how do I smoke it without a filter? The shit gets in my throat.

Not filter. It is empty paper tube. Nothing more.

weed will get in my mouth? sorry totally new to all this.

lol, combustion kids

your crutch is shit and you should stuck a sharpie up your ass

active carbon filters are the the real shit. pic related

No, if you make this, be it a zig-zag formation or any other tip, you will not get weed in your mouth and its a lot better than those tips you have

I'd say it's perfect because i can't roll for shit and i smonk for 5 years

a cig filter blocks the thc
or so i was taught

if u spin ur smoking unfiltered drain cleaner
dont ever spin if u dont have to

roll thin cardboard filters, as was mentioned, pure cannabis (called blunts, spliffs are mixes) - j's.

u roll them thin so when u smoke them its tight af and u dont waste smoke.

there are techniques where u cup it in ur hands and inhale to make sure u dont waste any smoke/leaves less odour etc

im a heavy proponent of make sure u do something with ur counted good blessings and lucky stars, eg use it to relax, recover, and stretch high after doing sprints or performance enhancing for tasks or projects. its been the plants actual use for millenia...

using it for ur anxiety because of the prohibition of the plant thats making you anxious then using the plant to deal with that generated anxiety from using the plant dont cut shit

do something with it

live

become a better person

study, read, and write

Not your first you butt fucking liar.