Ask a closet bi cock lover who got fucked by 3 different grindr guys and filled with their cum today anything

Ask a closet bi cock lover who got fucked by 3 different grindr guys and filled with their cum today anything

Also ask a guy who secretly filmed one of the guys pounding him, editted the video, and is currently uploading it to MLess anything

Other urls found in this thread:

fuckmyazz.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how was it

Have you gotten your HIV test since?

Amazing... I only wish that it was all 3 guys at the same time

/sage die you reprobate piece of shit

He got fucked today....
also enjoy three months of hiv related anxesity or hiv

I get regular tests, I haven't ever had any STI.

I am pretty choosey with the guys I actually pick who get to fuck me, and I usually use doms but I felt like being filled up today ;)

Where are you?

link?

Fucking gross dude. Fuck off

Australia
It's still waiting approval :(
Nope

Bump

Post more of your ass, I need to cum.

ok ;)

This was after the first creampie today

enjoy your aids you gay faggot

Hard to enjoy what I don't have ;D

did they know you had other guys that day?

Sharpie in the ass

The first guy knew that I was going to be getting fucked again later on, but the other 2 didn't
I'll do one better

No homo but I wanna see that video

timestamp or gtfo

Nice

We want the video

Why is there a hole in your underwear?

That is hot af, pls post the vid soon

There are 3 other similar videos already up on my MLess account but what do I get out of releasing it in the thread? ;D

Reverse image search nub - I'm not taking new ones for you faggots

I think I tore them to get fucked through

Enjoy your fucking aids you fag bug.

^

Sagerino. Not announcing sage BTW, sagerino is gonna be the title of my new essay "Don't bump autistic threads"

>Reverse image search nub
are you retarded, or do you just think I'm retarded? there are lots of images that won't show up on a reverse image search that aren't OC.

Ohhkay that makes sense. Kinda hot they got torn for that reason too tbh. Nice butt btw.

This thread has aids, literally

KILL YOURSELF

how are you in the closet if at least three other guys know your a faggot?
you might be in the closet but it seems to be a walk in.

Link?

get that vid up

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Internet wasn't invented for that kind of shit.
Jesus Christ I hope Donald Trump will personally exterminate these faggots in federal concentration camps

>"Don't bump autistic threads"
You mean the entirety of Sup Forums? This entire board is full of autism, that's its purpose for existing, just the outlet of dumb shit and literally anything. You silly little faggot, user.

Nice ass op

Hot!!! You at that faggot sweet spot where you no longer have a hole, but a nice prepped ass slit.

how big where their cocks?
how tall?

Can I download grindr just to fuck some dudes?
I don't want to get my ass pounded
As I'm obviously not gay

Here is a teaser ;D

Sexuality doesn't neatly fit into 3 socioculturally derived categories. And yeah you can do that...

thank fucking god I opened this thread

I started noticing my own asshole looking like what you described, thank god it's not a one of a kind condition.
it happens every time i have a mini porlapse (don't know what it's called officially but it looks like my asshole's all puckered up ready to kiss someone's dickhead)
i can hotdog that thing with a single digit and the feelings are next level

Smallest was around 6.5-7 inch, biggest was 8
No idea how tall they were, probably average height.. I wear a blindfold for fun ;D

yeah of course you can, there are lots of bottom boys looking to get fucked

>what do I get out of releasing it in the thread?
How about this, where in Oz are you?

Melbourne

Nononono. Shut up, faggot.

That's not a rectal prolapse at all, that's just a tender, raw, used hole that been fucked open by strong men with big hard dicks. That's just you physiologically changing into more a of a bottom bitch. :)

Bump

How do you keep your hole without hair ?

Check out this nasty gay slut boy tumbr to get an idea of how extreme it can go fuckmyazz. dot tumblr.com

Uhhhh a razor?

That sounds tricky.

Veet hair removal cream - it's amazing!

Riiight... you do now kek

you look like you are dead

post aussie cock? is it uncut or normal?

do you use it on your junk too? I've heard it burns. How long do you leave it on?

Why do you faggots ALWAYS do that stupid shit where you use emoticons when you're being called out on your bullshit?

It makes you look like you're going full damage control mode.

I'M NOT FUC- I mean I I'm not mad at all haha ;D haha... Ha... :)

I got fucked by two guys at the same time when I was in Aus. No bareback though. I think we went through a box of condoms by the time they finished. It's a total thrill having two guys dominating your holes.

Wtf faggot

Nice ass, man. Wish I was in Australia

kys

I'm in Ballarat. If you link the videos or post your motherless name and I like what I see I'll drive over and fuck you however you want with my 7.5 inches

Moot was right. You Australians are fags and are ruining this site.

do you keep the guys cum inside and let the other guys fuck it in deeper?? if you do what do you do with all the cum thats left in your bitch-hole? do you fart it out or keep it in and walk around feeling pregnant??

wtf is wrong with ur scarred up ass??? did you get dragged across concrete legs up bare ass?

lel try 6 inches

Wasted trips.

I'd suck that

Bump

Nice socks.

No see I'm 185cm (between 6'0 and 6'1) and don't have Trump hands, so I'm actually 7.5

Thanks

this is not 7.5 and besides the point, it's skinny as fuck

So OP, you gonna deliver or what

Jealous small dicked poster arrived

kek, nobody is jealous of your skinny dick kiddo

hey faggot, give us a link

That wasn't me, but you do sound pretty jelly. I'll admit I'm not the thickest, but I've had no complaints.

Seeing as how OP bailed I don't think it really matters now anyway

yeah dude, that totally wasn't you

well, right hand can't really complain

why do you shave your legs faggot

Less penis talk, more anus pics.

Where the fuck is OP, I want more.

that's gay

It really wasn't

I don't. There's hair on my legs in the pic, I just don't have very hairy legs.

Post more. Pubes are hot.

> try hard
> dick still skinny

buuuuuuump

Post more socks pls

Not much point since OP vanished. Probably ran off when he found out I was an hour's drive away. Shit got real I guess. But here's one last one