Hey guys!

Hey guys!
Roast my useless bag of meat and my shitty personality for posting here and asking for it

need a timestamp to roast

k just a sec

bump

bumperino

Here it goes

Damn those are some droopy weird shaped tits. I'd still fill you full of cum though, but I'd treat you poorly and like the whore you are.

moar OP

Saggy baggy tits - prob some beef curtain dry pussy too. Should just be a practice girl

Does OP have a kik we can roast her on?

post moar pics of your useless bags of meat and cellulose

Moar tits pls

I bet OP has a destroyed pussy, seeing niggers would only fuck her ugly self.

At least you have a nice body, i guess, do you at least look good?

Is your face as ugly as those tits suggest?

how was breast feeding?

because you have a baby, right?

She prob has the flattest ass

weird ass titties. Would still tit fuck tho.

Age please then I'll rate the titties

Text me Babe i want too tribute ur titts

make a gif of you slappin those pancakes around

Yes
Totally disgusting
Would prob make you puke

Was hoping for somthing better. Awful tits.

by seeing the tits, i think OP is a guy

Oh ID still fuck the living hell out of her and bury a deep creampie but yeah I'd def be doing her a favor. Obv she's nasty where she has to come here to feel good

Mmm I like.
Could you take a full nude head to toe

Mods

With that CP I am out...

Show that puss fag or are you to scaaaaared?

those stretch marks, those saggy tits, she's a momma for sure.

Show pussy?

Do you have Kik? I'd like to make some more observations. This is a rare phenomenon. I am a MD so I am to be trusted. You might have boob cancer,op.

I am willing to give a free diagnosis.

Tits 3/10
Face may give higher rating

Who's this?
:3

I want to see your majestic, flowing brunette hair.

you're fucking cute

PUSSY AND ANUS PLEASE

More belly you disgusting hag

idk, who's this?

16? ehhh. Close to 17 or nah?

How about some putang op?

Body is not bad but them titties doe

yeah a 16 year old with boobs this saggy? gtfo

these boobs have seen many moons

Show the vagoo op

Full nude and face requested :)

Pedo detected

Just keep posting more of your useless bags

PUCCI AND ANUS PLEZ

Unblemished smooth skin. Soft areola. Petite body. 2/10. Might still fuck.

whatever
Waiting for moree

Would like to see face that goes with these nice saggy tits

Fuck op what the actual fuck

take one without you tugging on it you fucking dumbass. show it, then spread it. God damnit youre not that ugly but youre sure fucking stupid.

why are your tits so droopy? Is your asshole nice? take a picture of that while youre at it.

She used to be bigger and lost weight, or she's had an abortion. Stretch marks on tits and stomach.

But she also has a pierced nip. I agree here based mostly on that alone.

Wasn't expecting a loose lipped hairy puss, OP must deliver anus

They're a little saggy/floppy but your body is nice.

You're obviously a whore for posting these online for creeps like us to fap to.

I would hit it, but definitely not wife.

I would bang your used up piece of meat

where from OP?

is there a part of your body that doesn't lose to gravity?

spread pussy pic

Need to see face or full body

OP, you know deep down this is the highlight of your day

Don't listen to the haters, OP :) I really like this picture because it's unusual. I'd pull your pussy lips and give them little kisses all over :))))

Fegit alert

I've been waiting for you.

Your body is the type that looks boring unless it is full of cum or making a baby. Heck, your tits have gone into full baby feeding mode. All you need is a set of breast pumps and a creampie

You're a worthless attention craving little slut. Your tits are disgusting and your pussy is beat up. The only thing you'll ever be good for is being used like the cum whore that you are.

Yes
And I'm not proud of it
Should prob kill myself
Just don't have the courage for this

I would love to spend an afternoon with those floppy meat bags. I bet you are the type who loves having your tits abused. I would enjoy watching your face as I run needles deep inside your tits. Maybe have you lay them on a board so I could drive nails through the nipples, holding you in place. Just a thought though.

Looks like a cum bucket to me, OP deliver face and anus pics to fully inspect bucket

oh wow whats a pretty girl like you doing on Sup Forums? i dont know if you could tell, but this place is full of pervs and douche bags, LOL (jk we cool).

well i can't say im unhappy that you're here. after all, we never would have met! :D ...wow that was so cheesy.

anyways, my skype is VisibleBronies if ya wanna add me!

fat disgusting piece of shit

Do you plan on hooking up OP?
I'd love to taste you

Spread anus?

Any face pics please

keep going

I have a strong feeling that you are beyond help.

BF ?

where are you from OP?

I would have to have you shave that roast beef sandwich, and then maybe we could do something about about that meat flap. Maybe we do some trimming while you are tied to a table with a vibrator deep inside your ass.

>fat
K.

Don't kill self user. Stick something up that pussy instead

You have no idea my friend.

no, you need to be breeding slut who has three jobs: fuck hard, make babies, and make milk.

I would love nothing more to have you slide down my shaft and let your nipples be used as I marked you as my own...or sent you to the bareback glory holes for mystery breeding

Spread pussy please

I could not bring myself to hit that. Sorry. I have standards. Would not even pity fuck if you had a decent personality and I felt sorry for you, which you don't. I feel a deep sorrow for the child who ruined your tats n gash. It will grow up feeling sad, and not knowing why.

I'd tie strings around those ugly fat saggy tits until they turn purple. Then slap your ass and cum on it while I call you a pig and stupid whore you are

I need a gross slut like you to be my play thing on the side from my wife. You want to be that you floppy tit, loose pussy whore?

Not bad boobies
Any better pics with clothes and face included

I would love to see her work a shift at a local glory hole, and see how much cum she can swallow before she pukes.

Show us that ass, OP. We'll roast that next.

why are you wasting our fucking time begging for attention, you make me sick you dirty cunt

Don't bother with trying to kill yourself, you know you will be okay. Everyone feels like this at some point. Buy yourself a vibrator sit back and relax. Remember, life is just a ride.

spread that ass and show us OP

Get a pic of you ass hole and pussy

>16
>CP
Fuck off with your political/legal terms

>at least you have a nice body, I guess
Nigga what