You are in a crowded bus.She is standing right in front of you.Would you grab her ass?

You are in a crowded bus.She is standing right in front of you.Would you grab her ass?

no.

Yeah,why not.She wouldnt notice

No, id grab her hips and grind my dick up against her.
If youre gonna touch someone, do it properly :^)

no.

Use the motion of the bus to grind my hard cock on her perfect ass ;)

yes,would shove my cock deep in her crack

No.

I'd fucking talk to her instead of being beta like OP.

this would be a challenge to my self discipline

On one hand, that ass is MADE for beeing grabbed.. On the other hand, that could give a hand->face

Check em, I usually just rub my crotch and dick against their asses and act like nothing is wrong

bet they notice ;)

Grind on them, using the bumps of the bus to wedge into the crack.
Keep a flat blank poker face while I dryhump them .
If they flash back an annoyed look apologize in a way that says "you just need to put up with it"
If it's a more pleasant smile or a sexual flush start chatting them up.

Some girls think I'm a monster which I don't know about that. But I do notice that I'm bigger then usual guys. Idk still on the fence with whether I'm huge or not

no but try to get close enough for a sniff

sniff sniff - that could actually work, she would just put a disguised faced on instead of hand-face

Grind the shit out of her hot ass

Thread is insecure betas

Just grab it hard as you exit.She wont she who did it and you wont see her again

nah man her right cheek is whack, those jeans are no good for her

with those tight jeans, yes she would.

never reproduce.

you're a fucking loser if you think this is real
what will really happen: she'd look disgusted at your greasy ass face and move the fuck away from you, probably also shaming you for everyone for the creepy cunt you are

I would grab it tightly,it is so good, its worth the risk.

That's assault brotha!
....you double dare me..?

Spot the faggot Bernie boner who wants us to repress our primal instinct of attraction. God damn liberals, you literally want people to stop being human. You just try to fool people by dancing around just saying it straight out and add ten tons of sissy feelings to things

Fucking kek everyone, look at this angry faggot

They're working on that

Also nice dubs

"primal instinct of attraction"
like sandniggers?

Can it hippy

FUCK ME.Would love to take out my cock and cum on her ass while no one is looking.

I'm not an ass man. But I would grab her cunt, sure.

Kinda looks like the other 6 girls standing at the front of the bus every day.
I've never grabbed any ass on the bus.

then i guess you support muslims going on raping rampages all over europe, primal instict after all...

If you have a rough day,just grab a hot ass on your way home.One for the road :)

I didn't say I would rape her, just grab a nice dick pressed against dat ass feel. You niggers and you're extremism, it's either don't touch or look at her at all or full on force fuck her. No in between, disgusting extremist parasite

I probably wouldn't outright grab it, but if I'm being honest I would probably "accidently graze it excessively.

happens to me 3 times in bus, but opposite, girls try to rub their asses on my croch, i was keep moving backwards, some girl just stoped right when my cock was between her buttcheeks and i said to her, could you please keep on moving ? yes it is true, you wont believe me.

>I didnt say i would rape her, just a nice hard cock pressed inside her pussy.

Brazil needs your help

Kek

europe kebab boogaloo 69: the thread.

this thread makes me glad i'm not a hot girl

No.

But the thought of getting accused of touching/grabbing her ass despite someone else doing makes me feel VERY uncomfortable and it is the sole reason why I don't like standing behind women (and if I do, I make sure to keep my arms crossed or my hands in my front pockets or behind me).

I take out my phone and go to tinyurl com h3lnvge

I would grab the keys. But maybe it's beacause ima nigga