Im very new to vaping, and have no idea what else i need...

im very new to vaping, and have no idea what else i need, i see terms like tank and rta and rda and i know what the all stand for, but im so confused what to get

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GI7xsQSeoaOBiUyEBRXV1zSkPSXqbRswhq2_2PPclFE/edit#gid=0
fumy-tech.com/gb/atomizers/95-ferotank
joyetech.com/product/evic-vtc-mini/?age-verified=c7dd244955
m.fasttech.com/product/1902003-the-god-of-death-mechanical-mod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>im very new
correct

dont know if this will help much but here docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GI7xsQSeoaOBiUyEBRXV1zSkPSXqbRswhq2_2PPclFE/edit#gid=0

go in a shop and spend at least 100 bucks for a mod and a tank, that should do it, try to choose something stylish

ive been here longer then you faggot

i know the owner of the only local ecig shop and he does not like me at all, so that not an option

get online and get equipment worth 100 bucks, that would do it, choose something stylish

Why what did you do? He probably wont be against you spending money in his store though.

nigger, im about to hook you the fuck up.
RTA is a Tank (it's a tank, you cant fuck that up) it has pre-made coils that you screw in and most of them will go up to 60 watts with a .5 ohm coil, RDA is a re-build able deck with a mouth piece over it with cotton threaded in and around the coils that you can either buy or make yourself- with these you can up the wattage as high as your box will allow, RDTA is a tank that sits on-top of a rebuildable deck that you can either use as an RDA or RTA or both at the same time.
I've posted this ^^ because you don't seem to know anything at all
My box goes up to 200 watts but it also has a bunch of other shit that i can do with it. since your new you just want maybe a pen with insert able batteries of a 100 watt box. no need to go over that unless you want to die on dry hits (aka- the juice vaporizing and the cotton burning instead)

also this money is money, if you have a grudge on someone then their money taste sweet

Dont get the Rafale tank, it sucks.

so can i rebuild a RTA with my own coils?

great tank for starters

fumy-tech.com/gb/atomizers/95-ferotank

great mod for starters

joyetech.com/product/evic-vtc-mini/?age-verified=c7dd244955

all of the above IMHO

its along story, and im not going into it but last time he saw me he tried to jump me, so im not about to walk into his shop

RTA, no. they have pre-built ones that you use. pic related

Stay away from mech mods. And never dry fire your cotton.

What's the max you go to? I have a 70W box mod and considering on getting an RDA is 70W enough or should I look into getting something more powerful? I started vaping two months ago and I am not enjoying a tank I used a friends RDA and found the flavor and vapor production to be much better than that of a tank. Not OP btw.

try www.swytchvaping.co.uk they will help you out.

Most stock igniters are shit. Upgrade that shit.

what is this then

RDTA, rebuildable deck under a tank. check my first post

That's an RTA (Rebuildable tank atomiser)

Holy shit you guys are retards
Get yourself evic vtc mini or the istick pico, 2 Sony vct5 or Samsung 25r and a 2 slot cut off charger.
For the tank- serpent mini looks very promising.
Ss 316l 26ga for your tc, kanthal 26ga and 34ga for your claptons.

70 watts is gonna be your go-to max for an RDA (its also my max for anything) because everything else with just burn the shit our of your cotton. I have a Freakshow RDA and it's been pretty good when I use it. I recently switched to a Tobecco Super Mini Tank because the flavor and vapor production was better

I bought a pipe vape 'mod' or whatever, also bought some red bull vape juice , will I need some bacco too? can I smoke bacco in the vape pen without ejuice?

that's newbie shit

as in tobacco? why the hell would you do that? just add nicotine to your juice.

Rdta stands for rebuildable dripper tank atomizer
Rta stands for rebuildable tank atomizer
Rda stands for rebuildable dripping atomizer you fuckup

get a noose and kill.your.self.

whats on the menu fellow mouth fedora anons?

>Illegal in Australia , not impossible to get , just expensive

Was looking at it as a last case scenario

ok

i didnt say what it stood for you god damn retard fetus, i said what you do with them

You said rta uses prebuilt coils, you fedora

YES. UNLESS YOU WANT TO FUCKING BUILD ONE. DO YOU KNOW HOW?
PIC RELATED. AGAIN. PLEASE BUILD ONE AND TIMESTAMP IT.

Fuckup

yes, you are

what was

No u

Get a different hobby

ok fellow user. I'm sorry i caps-heroed at you
do you vape? if so what you got goin'?

Cubuid with Griffin 22, spaced 4wrap claptons @3mm id

Ah nice one man, saves me spending stupid amounts of money on a stronger device, everything costs a fortune in the UK. I was looking at getting the Royal hunter it's reasonably cheap and I have heard a lot of good things about it. any insight on it?

really wish i had a rebuildable deck on mine right now. i got tired omy my RDA so i went over to a tank and i'm mostly pleased even though it was a 30$ tank. If i can find a picture of my build ill post it.

oh that little son of a bitch kicks even if you get the mini. my friend has it on her sigeli box mod and i choked the first time i used it. i'd give it a thumbs up

step one is suicide

those are some thick ass claptons, user

What you need to vape:
- mouth
- anus
- top not/ man bun
- beard
- faggotry

^ and this isn't even a ylyl thread

Doesn't make you any less of a faggot

Why do you want to vape?
Do you want nicotine or do you want to blow big clouds?

If you want nicotine, get a basic $40-50 kit and the highest amount of nicotine possible in your juice (24-36).
If you want to blow big clouds, go fuck yourself.

not that interested in the clouds, and i don't smoke, i just wanted a new hobby, and there are a number of different flavors i like

Any less than that and you get dry hits on the griffin. Great cloud tank with great flavour, if you're running at least claptons.

Which rta?

This. Coud chasers are massive faggots. Person genuinly trying to quit cigs with a 40$ dollar mod only using 15watts or so are fine.

Im not OP but I have a question about vaping. I want to rip the fattest clouds, but I'm a poor college student. I want to look as edgy as possible. What should I get and how much do I have to spend?

I LOVE VAPING

It all started by sucking a big black cock

I would suggest a good buttplug to stretch out your anus a bit given that your new 'habit' will be correctly interpreted by every sailor in the vicinity that you enjoy rough butt sex. Failure to stretch it out a bit in advance could lead to excessive bleeding.

m.fasttech.com/product/1902003-the-god-of-death-mechanical-mod

But i cant always suck cock bc im married