B

b,
I got my girlfriend pregnant by accident, but I'm don't want to be a father. What should I do ?

Install Gentoo.

tell her you are not ready for kids yet.

Reinstall Gentoo
Delete System32

best, reply, ever.

haha.

sauce on op pic

I had this same problem. Was able to convince her to abort, although she is christian. She kinda resents me for that but meh.

Worst case scenario you cheat on her and do some drugs and she'll no longer want to be with you. If she calls you an asshole you can say you are lost since you aren't ready to be a father yet.

clorox

>by accident
nigga, this is 2016.
how about you take responsibility tyrone, or the kid will grow up just like you.

Do it. Just had a baby last week. It's awesome.

Push her down the stairs.

Come on Tyrone contribute with your child.. I know it's easier to run but it ain't a cop bro chill

>makes fun of blacks
>talks like them

Lmfao

Have her eat fertilizer and watermelon seeds. The watermelon will sap her womb resources and eventually will outgrow the baby. Then she'll poop out the shriveled baby (it will look like a seed) and in 9 months give birth to a nice watermelon.

Go out for a pack of cigarettes

Lmfao

Tell her ur not ready pus bag

Lmfao

Are you a nigger? If so, genetics will show you the way.

>girlfriend
Tell her to fetus abortus or you're out.
If she doesn't, you dodged a bullet because she's a shitty person.
If she does then go on and get her on the fucking pill.

Does this actually work?

gonna need sauce boss

Awful lot of niggers in this thread. Time to man up op. Talk to her about abortion, but if she isnt into, time to be a daddy.

>Pay some nigger to hot her in the stomach with a bat.
>Go to checkup
>If kid still lives pay nigger again.
>Repeat untill kid is dead.

abort. you can tell her that you believe in quality of life not quantity and your just not ready for children but maybe in the future..

also dont expect the relationship to last if you abort.. most girls cant handle it even after they agree with your logic.

Are you black? If so, you aren't expected to be a father.

push her down the stairs