Image limit reached, new thread. Also consider /r/FluffBoxes

Image limit reached, new thread. Also consider /r/FluffBoxes

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/np9pfq485bdxew8/AADTw3onCLTk0aqTzL8ZRmb5a?preview=Fluffy Processing for Experimentation.webm
imgur.com/a/Hs3KY
fluffybooru.org/post/list/the_mare's_melancholy/1
reddit.com/r/FluffBoxes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

SUFFUCATION

NO BREATHING

DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I END MY LIFE EVEN

Just made sorry poopehs

Story fag from previous thread.
What're people in the mood for?

Emotional abuse. Also mind if I screencap the last story for the Fluffy Sub?

dropbox.com/sh/np9pfq485bdxew8/AADTw3onCLTk0aqTzL8ZRmb5a?preview=Fluffy Processing for Experimentation.webm live action fluff abuse

Screen cap away, dude.
Have some best waifu fucking with alicorns.

the second video is funnier

he's feeding fluffy foals to his cats now

Got a handle, or just be credited as user?

Aight, what else you faggots want?

Stories are by Mayclore. Credit him/her.

Feral hugbox would be something pretty much unheard of. Would love to read some, or at least something with ferals trying to be happy together even if it didn't end happily.

Might be the closest thing I've got.

These ones are by Swindle by the by.

repost gerald

imgur.com/a/Hs3KY

Story just ends here. Author stopped writing for whatever reasons.
The rest of the stories I've got are pretty long but I'll dump if enough are interested.
Other than that, I've got drawings.

Welp.
Thread is dead.

Not dead, people are just reading

Probably because it's mid day Monday

Monday evening, 22.00 here, so I'm gonna be abandoning ship pretty fucking soon.

ouchies

Theres something like this, but I cant remember what it was called. It was like a 30 page story that ended with 'spoiler' some human fluffy hybrid that had psychic powers and kills the people who create it in revenge for the torture and murder of its friends and family'

The Mare's Melancholy

fluffybooru.org/post/list/the_mare's_melancholy/1

Mare's Melancholy. I dumped it in a thread some days ago.
Fucking 30 some pages long story written from two shorts by the fluffy god Mwike

Last paage of the story references other major characters from other authors and artists, like the Ringmaster, Science Guy and Girl, Tiffany and The Crusader.

Original story by Ryunnosuke actually.

this has transcended fluffy and moved into furry

Yes, original story by Ryunnosuke.
Based on the two drawings by Mwike.

Anyone even lurking?

yeah dog
also typing up a story too if anyone's interested

Kinda, still trying to figure out the subreddit.

reddit.com/r/FluffBoxes/

Not really looking for discussion or community, just better organization of comics and stories.

Heading off in a moment but yeah, write away

i am,
working on a tut on how i do my fluffs. possibly backgrounds

Was trying to access that earlier. Didn't work.

Yeah, I was going to do a closed sub, but I couldn't figure out how to add users. So I just made it open. I'll ban assholes as they show up.

That's it for me. Got early morning lectures tomorow, so night fagets. and see ya in the next thread.

fuck yeah dude
a whole sub to ourselves that isn't the dead and decayed /r/fluffyabuse sounds pretty nice

It's gonna take some time to get started, but it'll be our own. Plus /r/fluffyabuse has their own hate sub. Like I said before, we have a decent community here, so it really will be more for organization. I just want to stay off the radar or the rest of Reddit.

wait there's a hatesub for fluffyabuse..? link? that's just sad
I mean I can admit deep down in my soul that I'm gay as fuck for liking this, but spending time getting angry about it is a whole other level

I dont suppose you have a zip of it, I never have anything interesting to contribute to the threads.

/r/downwithfluffyabuse, it's barely existent and even less active. But still, I want this sub to be for us, controlled by someone from here. Zero tolerance for shit and faggotry.

lol look at this eurofag

Wtf

Link to new video plz?

jeesus this isnt spam omg
why not () migrate to
i think we could make our own board for it.
reformatted so system dooent think as smap plz gothru
8 C Han

Paul And The Horde please

More please. I dont know why but this is killing me.

just call it eightchan dude
and they have a /fluffy/ board but it's dead
also full ch's servers are slow as fuck

Last one unfortunately

eightchan is indeed slow, but it's not entirely a bad thing. The threads survive longer, CYOA's don't have to be concluded in a day, and consensus questions don't depend on what people happen to be online at the time.

It's far from the hectic pace of Sup Forums, but its a good idea to check it every few days.

Never forgetti awwahu sketti

I never said migrate faggot. Just organizing.

I cant take it anymore. Thank you, but here as thanks have tits from a semi-ham planet I got catfished on tinder by.

>God tier comic

kek

It's also good for threads that get new content sporadically, such as the thread about fluffy-related dreams.

Speaking of fluffy dreams, has anyone here seen any?

I've always wondered about that, they get pregnant so they can't move, so pregos fluffies are suddendly no more able to move, like the babies grow out of nowhere? Shouldnt pregos then go to a safe place when they feel soon they'll no more be able to walk?
Ok you'll tell they're too stupid but this have always bothered me.

It just depends on the individual fluffy I think. Are they smart enough to find somewhere safe first? maybe maybe not

Some OC here

depends on the headcanon. Some artists make it so they grow so large in late stage pregnancy that they cant move and either need their mate to make a nest or they need their herd to roll them along. There is also some headcanon that make it so pregnant mares can get so big that they literally explode.

moar

I havent seen a fluffsplosion comic in like a year