Kinky femanon here, embarrassed by the disgusting fetishes I have, have told next to nobody about most of them

Kinky femanon here, embarrassed by the disgusting fetishes I have, have told next to nobody about most of them.

Let's talk, creeps.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/VIDEOSX_NSFW/comments/4iae7b/stassi_sinclair_inked_latina_babe_in_kneehighs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reddit.com/r/VIDEOSX_NSFW/comments/4iae7b/stassi_sinclair_inked_latina_babe_in_kneehighs/

Start talking

Was that...supposed to be kinky?
I hope that's not the best you've got

I hope one of those fetishes is tits and a timestamp

Timestamp for proof femanon.

Also list kinks.

Okay, easy one, whats your most conventionally disgusting fetish?

Are you a fan of baroque music?

I have a fetish for magic espells
my favorite is Tittycus Exposius or Getthefuckouttaticus

Too many kinks to list them all!
i don't want to be the first to open up about these, goodness gracious.

Timestamp naked and let's discuss these fetishes

you know how the rules work, right bitch? tits or gtfo. i don't even know why these newfag autists are replying to you right now.

Is your fetish posting on here pretending to be a woman?

You ever been knotted?

Op is a nigger and every post in this thread is by a faggot until there are tits and a timestamp

Fart on my face, smother me with your ass, store my cum in your anus with a buttplug all day, get face fucked while you shit it out to make room for the next deposit

Your turn.

I can't really say. Is there a measurement? I'm gonna start with some more vanilla stuff that I'm less shy about and work towards the more disgusting things, once some other people seem accepting.

I've ALWAYS wanted to be genuinely raped. Like, not consensual nonconsent. I mean actual rape, forced to do everything I don't want, threatened if I don't do as told, and then have photos, videos, and voice recordings of me posted somewhere for everybody to see and give some input on what should be done to me. Hnnng

here, let me help you out, slut. just follow these instructions and we can get back to the conversation.

>tits
>timestamp (day/month/year time optional)

pic related.

No, I wish! When I was about 11 I would let my dog lick me to get me off, but that stopped and never started back up.

Hold on, I'm in public. Let me go find a restroom or something and I'll do a pic and time stamp. Be right back. But you guys better give some interesting input while I'm away.

Op will surely deliver.................

Okay, not bad. Assuming youre not a dude, what out of your list of kinks have you actually done?

yeah, sure... here's some input

Here I am

I hope to find someone like you who's into weird shit.

awesome. My fetish is I want to wear your panties and suck cock with you...

HOLY SHIT OP DELIVERED

Oh hi

Very little! I only just lost my virginity 3 days ago. In a public dog park, all consensual. I begged him to just ignore my safe word and rape me, that's how I wanted to lose my virginity, but he wouldn't.

Holy shit.

Also yeah, what have you actually done out of your list of kinks?

Too skinny

state yer biznis

Well fuck. OP delivered.

never said the pic was her.

Damn op with that body anybody would do kinky stuff with you

>Op delivers
>Op do you know tim ?

>#istandwithtim

Hmm okay. I have a similar problem. I wanna do some dirty shit, but Im also a devout Catholic, and so still a virgin. It doesnt bother me too much, but there is defs a bucket list I wanna get to the bottom of

i would ignore your safe word if you look that hot

now show us your fetishes

Would you fill your ass with your own pee?

In which case, do go on. Confess your slutty embarrassing fetishes. Sup Forums can keep a secret. ;D

So you just want to be used, basically? That's not uncommon.

Time to go deeper.

Do you want someone to sexually embarrass you and ask for ridiculous requests?

so, you into public fetish?

Thank you OP. So I have this pretty huge fetish with having dirt on people. Like, stalker-like knowledge of their lives.

I bugged the room of the last girl I was fucking, and when I was inside of her I'd tell her secrets about herself and give her no clue how I knew about them. She'd get really scared about me being aware of stuff like that, but would usually get wet as fuck from it. She was a huge sub.

More??

Never said it was me

I'm actually trying to gain weight. My body does not want that. But I've been trying all kinds of stuff

Nobody has!

No

My girlfriend has one fantasy that we only ever acted out once.
Essentially I hung her by the neck with a noose until she passed out and stopped breathing altogether. Then I fucked the shit out of her whilst still strangling her heart seemed to stop altogether. When I finished I defibbed her (volunteered for saint johns ambulence for a while, even bought a defibrillator from them)
And restarted her heart.
Probably the scariest and most exhilerating experience we have ever had and I doubt we'd ever do it again. She even basically accepted the fact that she might even die.

ok OP, tell us your most secret fetish, the one you are almost afraid to even tell Sup Forums

Yeah, I don't blame him. It only takes one regretful night to turn a kinky "rape me" afternoon into a shitty jail filled "he raped me" afternoon. Kudos to him for not going through with it. Not saying you aren't trustworthy or nothing but he's watching his own ass.

Post more titties

OP I would sex your vagina with my penis so hard

kinky enough for you?

I believe this 100%

8/10 would bang

my fetish is a woman's asshole, I love them
can i see yours pl0x

Seen this before. Or something like this. Either way, pretty sure this is bullshit.

Op where do you live I'll rape you

i want to make a woman cum her brains out time and time again, untill she screams she can't do it anymore and loses her mind. all while wearing full latex

Nice to see you OP. My fetish is basically anything D/s related, or any role plays that involve it. I look forward to hearing more of yours. Rape fetishes aren't really that rare, tho tbh most women aren't looking for the REAL thing, because they'd like their rapist to be hot and a good fuck. Traditionally, REAL rapists aren't hot nor good fucks :(

That sounds so fucking hot, dude.

Yeah, nothing I've told you guys so far is uncommon, haha. Nobody else is saying their weird stuff though!

Yes, but I won't be posting photos from here. Sorry!

I want to rape a little girl and make she suicide after sex (pic kind related)

um......who took the pic? I hand shirt. one hand paper.

MODS MODS MODS
THATS SOME ILLEGAL ASS SHIT I HOPE YOU GET V& YOU SICK FUCK

you prolly dont even smoke crack

Defibrillators don't start hearts, they reset abnormal heart beat.

0/10

> Officer user here
> Reporting for being down to clown

awww, not even spread ass? you where ok in that room for tits

Webcam, stupid newfag

one of my fantasies is to be able to transform into a woman and then have hot lesbian sex. i'd want to transform back though. not trans, just think it'd be hot to have tits and a vagina.

Are you fucking retarded?

That sounds super hot!

Yeah, I know. When I was younger I put myself in so many situations that were just perfect for getting me raped, but nobody did. Almost though.

Lol

Haha. I'm aware of that. Yeah, I think it'd take me awhile to admit my REALLY weird kinks.

Well there's one where I want to use a girl as a toilet. Just like if I have to take a piss she drinks it or I shove my dick in her ass and go.

Babysitter fetish?

wouldn't no heartbeat count as abnormal?

Same

My girlfriend is a skinny, petite, ordinary chick but she has huge daddy issues.
>Calls me daddy (basic)
>got me to fuck her in her father's bed
>she wears her sisters dirty underwear and gets me to cum in them
>shit on my dick during anal
>cleaned it off with her mouth
>gets off to me masturbating to camgirls and her friend's profile pictures
Etc

>Hold on, I'm in public. Let me go find a restroom or something and I'll do a pic and time stamp. Be right back. But you guys better give some interesting input while I'm away.

Hm, okay I'll share.

>used to live in a dorm like thing with girls
>constantly fapped into panties, shoes, socks, pillows, you name it
>got me even harder knowing that they would wear the stuff I jizzed into
>they never found out

I had to stop at some point, because I nearly got caught a few times.

That's called a timer cam. Technology these days lets us do wild things, like taking a photo without using your hands. Crazy.

she was out this is in restroom, probably leaned her phone against something and self timer

kek

>Haha. I'm aware of that. Yeah, I think it'd take me awhile to admit my REALLY weird kinks.

YOU ARE TALKING TO Sup Forums

Pics?

Oh yeah, she also wears diapers and pacifiers and fingers herself to loli

do you like this ?

Would like to see your cute ass

I'm really not sure why it would take awhile, femanon. You're on an anonymous message board. It doesn't get more anonymous than the chin. And trust me, the chin has seen it all, IT ALL!

That's pretty hot

i want to fuck my gf's mom

Only ones I got mane

I'm afraid I'm a bit more vanilla in my tastes than other people on here. I'm big into the whole boyfriend romance experience for my girl and she's totally okay with that. We do roleplay from time to time though. Her favorite is the secret love affair between a wealth millionaire and his maid behind his wife's back. Sometimes we switch and I am her butler. Lots of fun either way. Also I am really into using ice cubes, especially on the nipples and the head of my penis and on her nipples and clit. Not sure why I picked up that preference but I'm not complaining.

As for playing outside my big one is I want to fuck her in the deep snow. That would be a lot of fun. Then afterwards we warm up together by the fire.

YEAH YOURE RIGHT

I'm basically the same without a scat fetish, but everything you listed is vanilla as fuck, haha.
I love my pacifier though, it the best

>That sounds so fucking hot, dude.
The first time I did it she actually tried to stop me, but I kinda overpowered her and kept fucking her until I came. She later told me she ended up cumming for the first time in her life that night.