Do you believe in holocaust?

Do you believe in holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Pet_Holocaust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never happened.

What's that?

Do you believe in eating my shitfilled asshole?
>no?

Touche.

yes. it has to happen. i'm waiting for Hitler's return.

Yes and its ashame it stopped

You know, right? Fucking jews were fucking us in the ass the whole time with their media control.

How did it stop?
It never happened dumbass.

>Denying the holocaust

are you saying the best moments of humanity never happened?

I mean Hitler did nothing wrong, just wanted to purify the planet of this plague.

They Jewsed the media to convince everyone the Holocaust happened.

Nigger what, where?

Yes, i was there. And i have the jews to prove it.

/thread

yes and it was tragic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Pet_Holocaust

Yes it did happen you asshole

My grandfather fell off the guard tower

If he'd have holocausted the blacks it would have never ended and we might not have monkeys like Chief Keef polluting our airwaves, or that loud nigger on public transit who blares his god damn speaker as loud as he can everywhere he goes.

Those guards had horrible working conditions, they were only given a 30 minute lunch.
They worked 12 hour shifts 6 days a week...
Atrocious...

what that??

Leave those monkeys alone, we'll have time to deal with their obscene behavior later. CONCENTRATE ON PURIFYING THE JEW PLAGUE.

Yeah dude it sucked
The man broke his leg but still had to work his shifts

What a brave German

Some years ago at a gathering of my old Army unit, we hired a speaker, a WWII paratrooper that had been into the shit up to his eyeballs. This old fucker had more decorations than Eisenhower and Patton combined (figuratively, his chest was covered in campaign ribbons).

After telling us come cool stories about some of the stuff he did, he talked about liberating one of the concentration camps. All he had to say on the matter was that they places were every bit as bad as we had heard they were and that the people that denied it happened - they were full of shit.

Perhaps this little old man from Oklahoma was a secret Jew but I'm not going to argue with him, he went and saw the elephant. Believe what you want, I didn't grow up learning shit from just TV or radical sources.

Yes. I can't believe people would try to besmirch the glorious accomplishments of this man.

Above that, they had to shave all these dirty jews bald, so they wont spread sicknesses and make other people sick.

6 million. Keep that in mind. It's not about belief. It happened.