Hey guys, my girlfriend just ordered my first chastity cage for me. It´s going to arrive in two days...

Hey guys, my girlfriend just ordered my first chastity cage for me. It´s going to arrive in two days. Do you wear a chastity cage also and how long do you usually have to wait until you are allowed a release?

the question is why did she buy one and it's probably going to be easy to spot under your pants

I don´t think that people can see it because its very small. I never cheated but she told me that she wants full control over me.

and youre agreeing to this? that thing will drive you nuts, you wont even be able to scratch your sack, are you even able to pee normally?

We did our research and peeing is no problem. She just has to open it every other day so that i can clean myself proberly.

I guess i just have to agree when she wants me to wear it ... What else should i do?

are you kidding? she wants you to wear this all the time?
dump her asap

break up, wtf man
i thought this kind of shit was fetish related

You're the reason America is dying OP.

Trump 2016.

Not all the time ... I thing sometimes i can still fuck here or jerk of if she allows it

Im german not american

you can't agree to everything she says, otherwise she'll turn your lite into hell
she already seems to be fucking crazy if she wants you to wear a chasity cage
talk with her about your relationship
if it doesn't work, dump her

I think wearing the cage is a good idea. It shows that i really love and trust her.

suit yourself dumbass,

cut your cock off fag.

i dont wear one because im not a faggot.

i dont take orders from my significant other because im not a retard.

have you considered suicide?

are you fucking kidding me?
ask her to participate and wear similar thing meant for female

Try it out for a week or two. You might like it, you might not.

Once per week, only to wash my dick, with cold water, and maybe a reward.

What the fuck?

OKAY OP LISTEN UP
If its your fetish and you think this shit is kinky, then sure go ahead.
If NOT, then say no. Fucking SCREAM NO. If thats a problem? Break up, trust me on this. That sort of attitude is borderline psycho, and will prolly only get worse once you start agreeing to things, one step at a time.

it would be a good idea only if it was your suggestion, but she should not expect you to wear it if you don't want to.
would she agree to wear a chasity belt if you asked her?

/thread

itt op is deffinately a fag

Why should she wear a belt. Belt are for men so that women can control them.

does she have to wear something like this, that you have the key to? if so then i dont see a problem with it

ok, then wear it
you deserve it

user do you like wearing your belt? How often are you allowed to cum and is there any sex between you and your girl while you are locked?

Question 1: What do when get boner?

Question 2: I'm no Mandingo, but can your soft cock actually fit in there? That's sad dude. No wonder she wants to kink it up so bad, she's under pleasured.

I read that you can´t get a real boner in the cage just a small soft one and yes i fit in the cage but i dont think that my penis is small.

chastity thread?

Lol that pic is so hot ... But i really hope that im still allowed of my cage

Fucking rape the bitch and leave her why are you handing her your man card. thats fucked.

This or hit back with a equally fucked up Fetish of yours is she does it cool if not fuck that bitch.

Protip - learn how to pick locks.

yes

why do you respond? op is trolling

more? :D

dude... what the hell you let that bitch do that to you? fuck off
fat faggot