R8 for nudes

R8 for nudes

How about you stop being a fag and post the nudes.

How about you go fuck yourself

7/10

Unrateable WITHOUT nudes you imbecilic shitball!

"Rate my car but I won't show it to you." Go do a squat thrust on a burning cactus covered with poison sumac.

no/10

Solid 8/10 here, I'd fugg her.
Post 1 unit of nudes pls.

why do people even ask for "R8" or "Roll" to post nudes. That is literally the definition of autism. If you have nudes, post them stop being a fag.

5/7

They want validation that their woman is hot.

In her case, I'd do her without a condom knowing she was fertile. 9/10.

No fun in showing it all at once

Very pretty girl. Nicely styled hair, good lipstick choice. Necklace shows off her long neck, cute dress and styling jacket.

8.5/10

Her new tattoo

More replies and the nudes will cumm

What nationality is she?

Nice tits, hourglass figure. 9/10

Take a guess. If you get it right I'll post her tits

women with tattoos are the scum of this earth
0/10

Her tits are amazing

Tough call. No epicanthic folds, perhaps she's had her eyes done although I see some trace of them on the lower lid. She's got classic Asiatic cheekbones and facial shape, I don't think she's pure-bred. I'd say Eurasian or Mediterranean.

Nope

Guess again.

Spanish?

Native American?

Also have nudes of her friend on the left

Spanish is a language not an ethnicity

Now you do know that Mexican women are often part Chinese, and can even have some East Indian in them don't you? Is she from south of the border?

shes a strong 9, her friend id say 7

still wanna see both girls titties

Is she Arab? Either that or half asian half european (something like filipino but her eyes suggest korean)

She's a Latina! I've got a meeting in 10 minutes, gimme something to daydream about.

spanish: from spain

would fuck / 10

easily 9.5

Latina is right!!! Tits cummin!

Some Fils have a lot of Spanish blood. Mine is Spanish/Chinese/and about 1/16 Jew.

Tits Op

What a generic boring tattoo
Enjoy your generic average whore OP

Holy fuck dude. She's a solid 9, and her friends a 7.5. Do you really have her nudes op?

Who's tits do you want to see first? Since you got it right

Your whore

GF for sure! 5 minutes to meeting!

this girl

>being that mixed

Absolutely disgusting. shes like every inferior race in one. Why would you limit yourself to that?

more of slutty #2?

why not both

I'm down to minutes so I'll keep this brief. Ethnic women often have the virtues that European descended women had - most want to be your CCF (cook, clean, fuck) woman. They'll support you to the bitter end, take good care of your children, and pray for your soul for the rest of their days after you die. I love blonds and redheads as well but I'll take performance over pure genes any day.

Girl you're a solid 9/10. Beautiful face :)

Want more?

Come on OP, post nudes.
You have enough replies to say we've had no tits yet.

Or I'll call for Spiderman or YLYL cancer banana...

hell yeah

yeeeah man got any full frontals?

Sure, no shirt

Oh man! absolutely fucking perfect tits! Perfect little nipples and I've got to run to a fucking meeting! Shit! No fairness in this world!

More of her tits. Done!

More to cummmmmm

Unless she's a complete bitch knock her up and put a ring on her or you're a crazy man.

post the spanish tits OP!!

keep goingggg

>looks nothing like woman in OP's pic.

She's only into niggers

The tits seem large

Same hair. Same lips. Same jaw.

Looks legit

/thread

Op is not posting her yet. Op is posting the friend.

with a body like that you can be picky

It's really the cunt we need to see.

You made this thread already today, you dumb fuck, and guess what, it was just as shitty then as it is now. You think we wouldn't know? I'm on this board 18 hours a day, motherfucker. I remember this shit. I'll fuck your mother. I'll come inside her and knock her up, and she will go through with having the baby, and you'll have a new baby brother/sister and they will look like me. I will train your new sibling to hate you, and every time they see you, you fat faggot, they will kick you in the shins. Your life will be miserable, a living hell, all because you had to make this shitty fucking thread.

You think you can come on this board and make a thread this awful and get away with it? You've got another thing coming, shithead.

I just want her op

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 candy bars from tha corner store. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil dickhead w/ a hot mum & fake bling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper rumble. tha rumble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. my homeboys be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yer a stewpid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur in proper mess ya knobhead.

bump

Thanks for ruining this for everyone you dumb cunt. OP left.

i want this chick

latina pics OP now!

What? WHAT WAS THAT? Sorry I must have misheard, I thought I heard a giant faggot mouthing off at me with something he sure as fuck could never back up, but it must have just been my imagination. Because after I imagined hearing that, I proceeded to imagine how good it would feel to break that persons fucking spinal cord over my knee. I imagined how my next step is usually to rip out one of the persons fucking ribs and jab it straight through their nose into their brain cavity. I imagined pulling that rib back out, and then brainfucking that dead faggot through the new massive hole in his face I created.
But I didn't really hear anything, right? no one would be fucking dumb enough to talk to me like that on here.

Post tits of the original girl

Go fuck yourself! OP left.

What a faggot.

You guys are fucking stupid.

OP post found lookalikes and posted them as nudes of the girls he fantasizes about and lets the thread die when he's caught and does it again. Show the nudes with the face you fucking faggot.

I went to high school with those girls. That's not their nude photos.
951 area

Op is a lying fuck and he just blew loads to men wanting nudes

Thats pretty gay and you're all gay now

So anyone got more 951 area?

so are we raiding or what? we used to be cool on Sup Forums

What was the post that got deleted?

just let it go i don't know why you wanna ruin this dudes life now

Post more from same city! Don't be a jew

Moar someone

>OP defends himself

cool first lets raid her list and find 15 cringey looking guys in their social circle and ruin everything for them

nice try OP

THIS THREAD WAS CANCER FORM THE START, ORIGINAL GIRL IN OP'S PIC WAS NOT BAD, BUT HE POSTED DIRTY FUCKING NIGGER FUCKING COAL BURNING SPICS THAT WERE NOT HER AFTER, NORMALFAGS GET OUT, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS ISN'T OBVIOUS OR ANYTHING

Sandra Oh/10

bump