Time to get drunk so this fucking thread again: ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Time to get drunk so this fucking thread again: ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.

Why?
Are you fat, ugly, do you have some degree of autism or is your game that shitty?

no ones game can be so shitty that he's a 33 year old KISSLESS virgin even

He's a wizard

>Are you fat, ugly, do you have some degree of autism or is your game that shitty?

I'm a fucking austist. Probably not literally. But I am an insufferable social retard and shy on top of that.

Well, here I am.

do you have hobby's? do you go out with friends? Did you ever had the chance but fuck it up? What do you look like? What's your move?

27 nonkissless virgin. Was waiting for love or someone ridiculously hot, then just got lazy n don't go out.

What do you do every day, play video games, work, are you an engineer or something?

>do you have hobby's?

Cooking. Running. Cycling. Reading.

>do you go out with friends?

Not anymore. Used to in my early 20s though.

>Did you ever had the chance but fuck it up?

Not that I am aware of.

>What do you look like?

Average. Plainly average.

>What's your move?

"Hi."

Have you already learnt how to cast fireballs/lightning bolts etc?

>I'm a fucking austist. Probably not literally. But I am an insufferable social retard and shy on top of that.
have you tried therapy or something to try and fix that? if so, how did it go/work out for you (obviously didn't work, but did it make something better?)

Do you have friends and go out socially?
The trick is to hang out and be comfortable around friends. Those friends know other friends who might be grills, or so on. The magic happens when you're comfortable around a girl you met through friends/acquaintances, because that usually indicates your hobbies/lifestyle/personalities match

>What do you do every day, play video games, work

See above. I have a few week each year where I play a lot of video games but usually, I do it very sporadically.

>are you an engineer or something?

I wish. I'm a fucking biologist.

I materialized a Gatoraid once no lie. Does that count?

Why don't you just go to a rub and tug, pay the nice philipino lady $50 and she will make you a kissed non virgin with zero chance and getting sex that's not paid for?

>have you tried therapy or something to try and fix that? if so, how did it go/work out for you (obviously didn't work, but did it make something better?)

I tried CBT for depression and anxiety. But my compliance was rather low. Started popping pills instead.

>Do you have friends and go out socially?

Not anymore. But well, I used to. Party every weekend from 15 to 25 which for me was just an excuse to get horribly drunk.

You are close to becoming a real wizard, Sup Forumsro, however summoning is for pussies

How is it even possible that any time between 15 and 25 you haven't gotten drunk around some slut and stuck your cock in her or even made out with some whore?

22 yo virgin here,
At least I got a chance of having the highlights of my life in the future instead of the past.

Kek
I'll be a billionaire in the future, I've got it highlighted in my calendar

I have gotten drunk around sluts. And sometimes I made awkward moves on sluts. But that was it.

Look man, if you wanna not be a kissless virgin you have to be social. That whole walking up to a cute girl is usually reserved for alphas or interesting betas in questionable places.

Find reading, cycling, w/e groups that you can participate in. Even better if you get to organize them because you get to work with people and sharing a workspace is usually a great way get comfortable because you're not focusing on meeting people but instead on doing work.

This doesn't immediately get you some p00n. It's not about that right now. It's about being social. Having a circle of friends. Those friends will introduce you to other people and you might go places.

> 22yo virgin
Seems quite normal to me

I'm not socially awkward like OP user. Just lazy. I work with people, I just don't go out. I live in a drinking / drug town and have no car. So my choices are bar chicks or addicts.

Oh n I live in Florida. That should explain a lot.

Are you sucsessful

You are right. The whole group aspect started to stop when I was moving around. It was much easier when I was in university (as a student). Anyway, I want to take up climbing again but don't have a partner. Maybe I'll find a group.

No.

bump

Ever considered prostitution?

Yes. But it is probably more important that I get my fucking life figured out.

>get my life figured out
>33 yrs old
>kissless virgin
dear god user...

Could you do an Elliott Rodgers for us?

What else should I do? Resignate? My virginity is linked to my failure in nearly all other aspects of life and I hope to still make the turn somehow.

Why should I punish other people for my shortcoming.

what's the idea behind fucking a women that you pay for? after that you are somehow still a virgin

20 year old kissless virgin reporting in

Correct.

why haven't you paid for sex yet?

op is that you?

It is. I agree with the sentiment. It's all about being a socially-abled enough human being to get a girl to have sex with you voluntarily.

Are you the same user making these threads everyone now and then? If so, how you doin' lately?
Good I hope

op you should get into cosplay. ik you're thinking to yourself " why would i make myself even more of a pussy?" it's because cosplay cons are full of poon
1- make yourself costume with mask works better with popular characters
2- let the poon come take pics with you
3- if they're cute , try to chat them up about comic books or some shit
4-if you're too shy to talk at least you can "accidentally" touch their ass

you dont have women at your workplace? have you ever told any woman there that you are virgin?

>If so, how you doin' lately?
>Good I hope

I'm fine. Started to work out again. Still looking for a job.

That's an idea. However, I was never really into the whole nerd culture. Comics, anime, fantasy etc.

At university, my courses where around 60 - 70% female. Had mostly female friends. Told them one night. The reaction was changing the topic.

keep kidding yourself buddy

those "highlights" arent coming

Let him keep some hope.

bump

If 22 then you're about out of college. Those were the highlights. It's all downhill from there.

OP here. That's pretty much true. Life was much better when I was an undergrad or Masters student. Life was also much better in high school.

I was like u. Fat, reclusive, shy. I discovered ecstasy and nightclubs. Taking ecstasy regularly changed me, made me loose a lot of weight and it gave me supreme confidence with girls. Alas, I stopped taking it and have sort of returned to being a recluse but this time I have a girlfriend who just loves to sit and chill like I do.

True. You will barely get new social contacts. You might share a drink with future colleagues but it will never flow into a close friendship or relationship.

Study for as long as you can and try to go to many different places and be as outgoing as possible.
Once you start working fulltime, you will be consumed by regret if you didn't. (like some of my friends)

Drop the "fat". I was never even close to fat. The other stuff is probably true.

OP here. Very true. Embarrassingly, I was studying for almost a decade.

bump

me too, but hey, that was the best time of my life

Do you prefer enchantments over evocation? Also, do have any suggestions for scrolls to remember every time I rest, before I turn wizard in three years?

Get some cocaine, get drunk, hit the dance floor. That's it. Go for a 4 or 5 out of 10

First, I would need to establish contact with somebody.

i feel you man, 35 year old virgin here

My sympathies.