Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

left guy is a jew

you know the guy on the left is Jewish, right? just letting you know

That just makes the choice even more obvious, Jews are very ambitious and hardworking people

1935 Nuremberg Laws classed persons with three Jewish grandparents as Jewish; those with two Jewish grandparents would be considered Jewish only if they practised the faith or had a Jewish spouse. Therefore Werner Goldberg was considered[citation needed] an "Aryan" German by Nazi authorities because of his German non-Jewish mother.

Well one came from dirt poor beginnings and became a self made multi-millionaire by age 16

I'll take the Jew who was so based he got into SS.

The first order i'll give him is to finish off that obnoxious nigger on his left.

Chief Keef seems like he'd be a terrible employee, he'd be a great business partner but it'd be a waste of money to hire him to work for you. He's not going to work for any body earnestly.

Left:
>Reserved
>Introverted
>Is probably autistic
>Will probably not get along with his workmates
>When he eventually begins to feel comfortable in his new environment, he'll probably spout his political opinions non-stop

Right:
>Unreserved and generous
>Extroverted
>Neurotypical
>His unreserved and honest attitude will bother some of the workforce at first, but eventually he'll fall into pace with the others, who will learn to appreciate his friendly banter

>Reserved
>Introverted
>Is probably autistic

Actually that describes the person in the right side of the photo. Getting that dude to say more than a few words in an interview is like trying to use a wooden axe.

I wonder what percentage of girls would prefer the thing on the right

Silence is an virtue Ahmed.

The Jew. The nigger will destroy my property.
t. knower

The gentleman on the right looks like he has a firm grasp of economics, I would hire him over the LARPing guy on the left

That attitude belongs in 2014. Justin Trudeau would weep if he saw this post.

thank you for your understanding.

just LMFAO @ NOT PICKING CHIEF KEEF

that white cuck has the T levels of a woman

Why are Serbians like this?
What went wrong?

Is Trueau doing cultural appropriation from Sweden?

man i will go to linkedin and hire a pajeet

Wouldn't it be expensive to get a person from Canada to come to Indonesia?

that's sikh not bharat, the bharat slaves come in freight

Guy on the right is carrying a stack of money, so it's clear that he is a hard worker and would be a positive for my business to hire him.

Guy on the left is some autist with >muh ebin uniform more important than work ethics

He stole that money from his previous employer and never actually did the work.

How dare you make such a presumption, Trudeau would be disappointed in you and will fight you unless you apologise right now.

I'd let him win.

>t. autistic fingolese

is that chief keef

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y’all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y’all don’t live with that nigga Y’all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin’ at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin’ playin’ him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil’ Reese and them.

>hire
>not giving the the ownership of the means of production

comdrade...