Who was more talented?

Who was more talented?

The team that scored 7 goals as compared to 1 goal was more talented.

romario

Ronaldo.

Ronaldo never reached his potential because he wrecked his knee when he was 22, Ronaldinho did fulfil his, he just couldn't sustain it.

The fat one.

>ameriplebs

Ronaldo won the Baloon Dour while 21 years old

He would either be as dominant as Messi or at least for a few years like Dinho, so he is the better Ronaldo

This, -inho was just a clown with the ball.

>le score 850 goals against Brazilian plumbers man

This

Probably, cockiness undermined his full growth

Ronaldo pulled all kinds of shit without a knee.

>the aguero of the 90s

He's way behind Ronaldo, Dinho, Rivaldo and even Kaka.

>If Ronaldo was fit he would have been the GOAT
>if Ronaldinho wasn't so lazy he would have been the GOAT
>if Kaka, Pato and Robinho had work ethic would have been the GOAT

stop making excuses for unprofessional apes

He single handedly won us a World Cup. Only Ronaldo did the same. Ronaldinho never performed well for our NT. Well, except against you, back in 2002. Kaká was perma injured.

>pichichi winner
>ucl top scorer twice
>ucl final
>world cup golden ball
I'd say he's a bit better than aguero

To be fair, if Messi paid taxes, he'd be easily the goat.

>If messi wasn't a choker he'd be the goat

He skipped like 3% of his taxes and he already paid it, plus the fee and 10 times the pay to future taxes. It was just a mistake

The court said he's non-guilty and not even his father is going to jail

Now reported for using a proxy, there is no way an actual Salvadorian has internet access

Ronaldo achieved GOAT tier though, but a horrific injury demoted him to merely world class. Don't think it's fair to compare him with Ronaldinho, who declined due to pure laziness. And shitters like Robinho and Pato wish they had the ability of those two, never mind work ethic. Kaka was great but wasn't at the level of the two R's.

All Brazilian players have a short peak and it's because they prefer party over football

>Kaka
>lack of work ethic

interesting

>robinho ever being GOAT

lmao he was never even that good

he's a brazilian sterling

>he's a brazilian sterling
That's my point, Brits called Sterling the next Messi when he was at Liverpool

Not in Ronaldo's case though. By the time he was 23 he'd suffered 3 serious knee injuries. He showed immense desire to come back from that and win his country the WC. Sure he got lazy by the time he reached 30, but his body was ravaged by then, i don't blame him. Still tore up the Brazilian league though even with 2 ded knees and being about 30lbs overweight.

Don't lump us all in with delusional scousers. Most of us could see he was just another pace babby.

>single handedly
>Branco
>Dunga
>Tafarel
>bebeto
>Cafu
Fuck you

I always wonder if Pelé really is gonna be unachievable... The harder about him is that he won so much so early.

>only ronaldo did the same
vc precisa ter mais de 18 pra postar aqui amigo

>Pelé
>Rivaldo
>Cafu
>Daniel Alves

kys cebollita

>and even Kaka

until there I thought it was a serious post

Ronaldinho had flair, but the most talented one was Ronaldo.