Clash royale thread!

Clash royale thread!

What arena are you in?
What is you current and go to deck?
What do you get the most frustrated at?

Fuck you and your shitty game.
Faggot

fuckin stuck at 1050 trophies
giant, giant skele, skele army, skeles, spear goblins, knight, musketeer, archers,

how do I make my deck better?

Opinions on deck? Should I change something?

where is your main damage card? something like hog rider, prince, giant, etc

This is my current deck. I just started using it last night and throughout the dat I went from arena 3 to only 100 trophies away from arena 6.

I most of the times use the tanks (barb, valk and sometimes even baby dragon) to get range units on tower/as back up, most of the times they get overwhemled and even if not ill chip some dmg. But I gotta be carefull with luring/defending tho

Considering I'm still in arena 5 (close to 6) I'm not really sure what to say since I don't know what the game play is like up there

If you don't have the freeze spell already, I suggest you buy it from shop next chance you get. Freeze decks have pretty good win rate from what I've seen. You pair it with something like hog rider or balloon and you're good to go. Especially once you're able to get elixir collector

I'm in between arena 6 & 7. This deck took me up to 7 but then I lost a bunch yesterday

Drop the exlixir pump because you have no high cost troops for it to be worth it

I was 1 win away from arena 7 then I lost a bunch. Any good decks for pushing to arena 7

maybe try changing tesla > barbs and then spear goblins > musketeer

your average elixir cost seems a tiny bit high. Do you have elixir collector? or maybe swap the normal minions in for the minion horde

I'm always really close to getting into arena 6 but then I get matched up against level 8s (I'm a level 6) and I get rekt and end up losing 30+ trophies

Are you 5?

My current deck. A5, losing Hard atm (beating my Phone hard)
Any tips?

when in doubt, play for the tie

Arena 4, I hate arena 5 decks finding their way down here and shitty me back down to 1200

I'm not on my phone right now, but My deck is:

Barbs
Bomber
Musketeer
Archer
Spear Goblins
Knight
Arrows
Fireball

Any suggestions?

Tell me why I should try this game.

if someone wrecks you, just copy their deck and make a few changes based on what you think would be even better. That's how pretty much all my decks are made

Royal Arena (8)

Rocking:

Pekka lvl 2
Prince lvl 3
Wizard lvl 5
barbs lvl 8
baby drag lvl3
skeleton lvl 8
fire spirit lvl 7
fireball lvl 5

over 1,000 wins

can't really use freeze spell with that deck. You should use a prince/hog/minion horde if you want to freeze.

What I'm using right now. Hard to get passed the 2,200 wall but I'm pretty content with this deck. I also post a freeze deck I use occasionally

And here is the generic freeze deck.

what is a good sub for the skeleton?

goblins/spear goblins