Europeans, why are you apes?

Europeans, why are you apes?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3636705/The-Big-Kick-Hundreds-England-Russia-fans-clash-running-battles-streets-Marseille-ahead-tonight-s-Euro-2016-match-baton-wielding-police-fighting-tear-gas.html

Was it raep?

>implying Anglos are European
>implying Slavs are European

Coming from Mehmet that's rather ironic.

This is a sport for illiterate drunken European peasants. You're a continent of barely evolved Neanderthals. The UN should air drop planeloads of clubs so you can beat each other to death.

Rusev crush

>those meme smiths
wew

HEEM SLEEPY

daily reminder that 20% americans believe that the sun revolves around earth while 40% americans think universe didn't exist until 2000 years ago

Prove that the earth revolves around the sun. You shouldn't believe everything you hear.

>da brown people are all animals

>laugh at us for our nigs nigging because a nig got shot
>go and chimp harder than our nigs do over some "banter" in sports

i mean

A continent of barbarians. It's a miracle the United States rescued you from yourselves when you started two world wars you couldn't finish.

>The UN should air drop planeloads of clubs so you can beat each other to death.
And America can manufacture said clubs and jew the whole continent to death with interest

>Russians
>people
...and you never believe.

Why are soccer fans such moronic animals? You should be shot and stacked five deep in open graves.

>lets literal subhumans rape his gf, daughter, mother in front of him.

kek
a true soviet rape baby

Lets see some sources for that vodkanigger. Enjoy your upcoming uefa ban, worthless chimp.

We dropped nukes on the wrong people. At least the Japanese have a clean and orderly society and have good aesthetics.

Why do white people chimp out over sports?

Say what you will about niggers, but it's more understandable to break shit over a kid getting shot that an argument between fans or a team winning or losing a title

>Why do white people chimp out over sports?7
Because our nations have been to war with each other and we all hate each other.

>Say what you will about niggers
Niggers tongue my anus

Because England exists

>niggers doing rational stuff
WTF are you talking about nigger?

>Because our nations have been to war with each other and we all hate each other.

So soccer is an essentially gangs of male chimpanzees pant-hooting and charging at each other with branches in displays of dominance in order to establish hierarchy within the larger troop, in order to gain access to the most females in estrus and the best fruit trees.

"The Beautiful Game."

CHAT SHIT

We used to charge at each other with pikes, rifles, bayonets, etc. This is a step up

That being said we have yet to charge at each other over some niggers freedoms.

I tip my fedora to you good sir

Ireland and Poland fans going at it now but do we hear about that?Nope, the Irish still have the gall to talk about being the "model football fans" and "showing the English how to support their team properly, without violence", they're so up their own arse.

>So soccer is an essentially gangs of male chimpanzees pant-hooting and charging at each other with branches in displays of dominance in order to establish hierarchy within the larger troop, in order to gain access to the most females in estrus and the best fruit trees.
I couldn't have put so eloquently myself. But also for bantz and bragging rights.

I kind of feel bad for you guys that you do have this experience. Imagine if every state was a sovereign nation with its own identity, culture and language that has a genuine hate for each other because at one time or another they had been at war with each other. Except for Portugal they are our greatest ally

>Expat?

Ulstermen vs Poland

The Irish are at home being shitters (like us). It's the northern Irish going at it, and they're not really Irish.

So now that it's confirmed it's the Russian fans instigating all the violence, should the Russian team be disqualified from the tournament?

The Russians would just kick off even more tßh

Stayed hiding under the bed until 1942 when the slants attacked. Joined in WW2 when The British Empire and Russia started to get the upper hand.

Fuck you.

russia and england really are scum of the europe

Fuck off
You're gonna chimp against Wales again and then you're gonna say that it's their fault and the police was mean and shit

Nah lets hope both of us get out the group and we meet them in the final when a lot more brave Englishmen are there.

God bless Russia and God bless England. Their men aren't soft like the rest of the world.

Honourable mention to all the other slavs, Poland and Greece.

ACAB

Probably on holiday in Magaluf.

Fucking rich.

We all remember the last European Championship when you Polish and the Germans made fools of yourselves barnying on the streets.

>Russian gangs come to the tournament looking for violence
>most other nations mingling and getting on
>Russians start violence like mindless apes
>England get the flack as if they started anything

Soccer is an unexciting sport so the fans have to entertain themselves.

>aren't soft
Are bydlo with low IQ desu,

>Norgay

You're unbelievable
You've been chimping out for 3 straight days there
You can't stop drinking and taking the piss out of everyone you cross by and then you complain that everyone from the police to the locals and the Russians wants to fuck you up

Mate, everyone is reporting how the Russians are starting it looking for violence

I agree with you, but the fact you had no police in the stadium and Russians set off flares, flash bangs and invaded the English end is a disgrace. That wouldn't even happen in a league 2 game here.

It's what northern euros and slavs do to keep from shooting each other. Set a date, shave your hair, get drunk and punch each other to shit. Then go home with a bloody nose and a tooth missing relaxed and at peace with the world.

It's really too much trouble for us in the south so we just punch the wife on occasion instead.

I would lose my shit too if I was in a 50% muslim city such as Marseille. Pretty sure the little muzzies started it all and baited the lads into it.

>barbosa humour

kek exactly what I was thinking

Because there's no segregation in international tournaments
In Brazil fans were mixed and nothing happened
France-Romania, nothing happened
Wales, nothing happened
But when there's England strangely shit happens
We're threatened by sandniggers who wants to kill us everyday and you think we've got enough resources to protect your fellow drunk fuckers
Start behaving like normal people god damn it

Joke's on you, the muslims started it all.

What, does your little vagina hurt, mohammed?

Pretty rich coming from you

Bants levels so high Americans can't handle them from thousands of miles away.

>only set of fans that gets into mass brawls every euros
>"why always us?? what's wrong with these continentals"
truly the eternal anglo

>Manure tattoo on leg
Well deserved desu senpai

>200 Russian hooligans beat up a few thousand of Englishmen ...
it was not necessary to behave provocatively towards us, russians can not to brawl at half strength.

Fighting is a sport. Why come here if you don't like sport?

Young Brits become animals when they go abroad.

Fuck you frenchman.

The only reason you got the World Cup in 98 was because you got the brown envelopes out. Amazing how you got the European Championships not long after.

Some of our lads are idiots but your locals aren't blameless and the Russian fans joined in.

End of the day, if you weren't too busy playing catch up trying to combat terrorism you might have trained your Police to react better instead of constant security checks, pulling British curry niggers out of line for full body cavity searches whilst the rest of the fans are left in the squares of Marseille to get refreshed to within an inch of their lives and battle with their shadows.

Fuck you.

>Because there's no segregation in international tournaments
Yes there is that's why there is official allocations for both sets of fans.
>Start behaving like normal people god damn it
The fans in the stadium were behaving, most are middle class people with families.
I have no qualms about the shit that is going on outside the stadium, but the people inside the stadium are normal fans

France has 10% muslims
Belgium only 6%

Thats 6.5million muslims in France which is 65% of the Belgian population.

It's just friendly bants lads

This undeniable, why do think this is?

Yeah, WTF is up with that France? Why can't you control your colonies?

>let paki gangs literally gangrape their children for years

>police and politicians know about but dont do anything b/c its racist

>have a muslim mayor in their capital

>let the goverment probably forge the brexit vote and stay in eu

daily reminder that engkeks are not only the laughtingstock in football

>when there's England strangely shit happens

nothing like this has happened with England for nearly 20 years

They booed the Russian national anthem
WTF did they expect from them?
That they would laugh it off and offer them a drink after the game?

it's just bantz

FOOKING RUSSIANS MATE FUCK THEM

BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES LADS

Copenhagen after the Leeds shit in Istanbul
Everton fans in Lille
And so on and so on
You chimps can't control yourself past the Channel

I dont know maybe the combination of heat + alcohol + being restrained the rest of the year in your home country.
Plus Brits come in very large groups, so it's like you know you won't get caught if there are tens of other people doing the same.

>marseille ultras battling with police outside ground
>russian fans charging others inside the stadium
>muh english hooligans

Fucking joke.

Brussels is the capital of terrorism
All the fuckers who attacked us came from there
People died because of your shitty failed State

Completely agree.

Pity your country is now so fucking over run with migrants you're going to experience the same thing for years to come.

Plus, you also have a government thatb doesn't give two shits what its people think.

Good luck.

>Brits completely unable to stand a little bit of banter

Most cuck nation on earth?

When you're gonna chimp out in Lens and you're gonna say it's not your fault again?

Remind me why the rest of Europe want these animals to have passport free access to the rest of the EU so they can chimp and riot anywhere any time they want? Kick them out.

The cuckest and the most perfidious my potato friend

I'm not staying it's not our fault.

All I'm saying is that it's not all our fault.

We know it's not all your fault but by doing shit you're encouraging other people to do shit and then it's complete chaos

>spaniared claiming brits cucked whilst country bankrupt and country cap in hand to germans for bail out.

Strange how you've not complained taking our money whilst we've holidayed in your fine country for the last 60 years.

Oh, and if we're so cucked, one word for you.... Gibraltar.

Apparently the english were yelling insults at the russians when they scored that tiemaker and when the match was over the vatniks came over to fuck their shit up

So much for "Its coming home"
England do not even deserve to call themselves FANS of the beautiful game.

Your country has MILLIONS of muslims and WE are the capital of terrorism?

Yes

Ok time for some official hooligan rankings aroun Europe

>God Tier:
Russian,Serb,Greek,Turk,Polish
>Good Tier:
Balkans,East Slavs
>Meh Wannabe Tier:
England,Italy,France
>Absolutely Sissy Tier:
Germany,Netherlands,Scandis

Stfu mate you're going to fuck their little story about the poor little English families being mercilessly beaten by the monstruous Russians
That's not cool

It's a fucking disgrace but you can't say it's all the English.

Northern Irish fans got attacked in Niece last night by local fans. Not as widely reported though.

These people would have literally been serfs back in the day.

>Greece not even mentioned

Jesus, so irrelevant you're even irrelevant to yourself kek

You got it all wrong.

English fans went to France to drink and be loud drunk annoying fans they are. The security is focused on ISIS and whatnot so police doesn't have enough power to deal with said drunk English fans. Russians saw how annoying English are making this tournament for everybody so they became the law. Russia will clean up the filth and week from now everything is going to be beautiful again. Families can enjoy football and English fans can focus on recovery in their own soil. Hype up the League and start making banners why "it's coming home" in 2018 or some shit like that.

Also of paedophiles and beer.

>brits trying to get across the channel

WHY DO ALL RUSSIANS WEAR CHANDAL!!!!!

>you can't say it's all the English.
>Northern Irish fans

NI is part of England m8.

Not as many Ulstermen came here
And Nice ultras are idiotic fools so I'm not surprised by that at all
It doesn't mean everybody has the right to chimp out and do shit