These are the people Donald Trump wants to deport

These are the people Donald Trump wants to deport

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3 out of millions fuckwad

YOU CAN COME
BUT YOU HAVE TO COME
LEGALLY

exactly. apparently, allegedly, he likes them a lot younger.

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/

Not if they are already registered citizens you half witted fuck. Get your dick out of your hand for a moment and read a little. You might benefit from it

What a sensationalist fucking article.
I could take you to court for raping me. Doesn't mean I fucking did it.
Donald is hated by millions. Millions of degenerates, nonetheless.
This is not surprising.

>Doesn't mean you*
Whoops

I don't give a shit about the politics.

Who are these incredible women? I am assuming they are all supermodels of some kind?

go suck a nigger's dick you fucking weak minded boho

Those aren't illegals. You can tell because they look like they come from good stock. Illegals are mestizos ie mixed with mongrels blood from peasants. Those girls look like they are from the ruling class you can tell because of their light complexions and well groomed appearances.

yeah the people who believe clinton has killed in cold blood find something like this hard to believe. yeah, makes sense. you conveniently only believe the conspiracy theories that support your political views. how telling.

The ones that get deported are the lucky ones. I wouldn't live in the united state even if I was given a mansion and 10 billion dollars.

The Dominican is Yovanna Ventura

>says some loser fag who's never even visited

because if you have, you would not be able to make that statement.

all three are legal American Citizens. nice bate mate. Besides ariany is half filipino.

SHILL DETECTED
I bet you make less than $15 an hour doing this, too.
The only issue here is that Hillary has actually fucked up during her time in office. Multiple times. And it got people killed.

I visited on a couple occasion for month at a time for work and the only things I saw were churches and fast food restaurants. Ah and a fuck load of obese rednecks and posing niggers. Great fucking place really.

I believe trump raped a teenager as much as i believe Bill Cosby raped all those women
>exactly 0%
hillary's shit is indisputable, trump's is sensational bullshit trash attempting to stump him. Liberals have no limits to what they'll do.

der turk er gerbs!

hey dummy, if you followed the story you'd realize this scumbag convicted child molester has ties to bill clinton as well as trump. no way does clinton want this out there either.

>Liberals have no limits to what they'll do.
That is the way of the cuck

Obviously you have never bothered to read up on his views and just take your wife's son's word for it, otherwise you would know why your statement is retarded.

id cuck for the dominican

underrated trips

>convicted
When did this happen, again?
Oh wait. It didn't.

MAGA

I'll never fuck any women of that calibre :(

sure it did. the guy's name is epstein. do some fucknig research you faggot. and maybe learn how to read. if yuo do that though, you might end up not supporting trump.

Only savages vote with their dick.

It's a bit disingenuous of the pro-trump crowd to keep going on about this. Trump has held a public or government position for exactly 0 seconds in his entire life. He has no record to suggest he would have done a damn thing differently, let alone better.

Illegal immigrants?

Thanks user!

Any help on the other two?

Oh, look! Painted hussies.

yup. bill cosby is totally innocent.

oddly enough we agree. they are both probably rapists and neither of them will pay for what they did.