Roundies BTFO

Roundies BTFO

You faggots ever heard of Occam's Razor? Hurr durr, Earth is a ball and it flies around the sun, moon is a smaller ball and it flies around the Earth hurr hurr. What makes more sense? Pic related does, exactly. Try to "debunk" this, faggots. Protip you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfbvwqjITLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gr8 b8 m80

This makes a lot of sense! What explains why I can sometimes see the moon during the day?

>Daylight at both poles

Busted

Your Sun is round then? Cause the ligjt Goes All directions and doesn't create a single beam so Yeah Sun is round but earth is flat

Gravitons.

Can some flat-earthfag tell me why you havent taken a fucking photo of the edge then? Your ice wall or descent or magical guardian troll should be on a video by now, no?

if i travel too deep into Antarctica will i reach the void?

here (no photoshop legit pic)

There are pictures, just not many. There's a very real and ongoing operation to suppress any information related to the truth of the flat earth.

Wait, do you really believe that? Were you at the edge?

Why.

What city is that, friend?

This is obviously not a troll thread

Is there any documentation? Can you find any pdf.s on these studies?

how does the moon reflect the sun light then?

So every pilot in the history of flight is part of this flatty conspiracy?

What about the other planets? They just fly around the space?

That's Venus.
Seriously.

Explain the phases of the moon, your pic does not!

Do you have any idea how complicated the laws of motion for that gif would be?

Because of reasons.

"huurr durr"
Please....grow up.

op has been apprehended by the authorities and is being "re-educated" as we speak. (lobotomy)

Then how the fuck does Venus fit in with your dumb ass theory than

you can prove the earth is round a simple exercise. Lay on your stomach on the beach and wait for sunset. Wait until the sun just goes all the way down and the moment the light disappears jump up and you should be able to see a strip of light disappearing. This is only possible if the earth was round.

This map is a two dimensional representation of a surface of a sphere.

So this and the ball model are equivalent.

Simple math.

Holy fuckballs he's right

You're close, but you were missing some points

>Go to a beach and lay on your belly
>Wait for the tide to rise
>Keep your face downwards so it's in the water
>After about 5 minutes of having your face in the water, look up and you'll see the Sun vanish

>What makes more sense?

That a huge star with a massive gravitational pull would have planets orbiting around it, rather than massive planets orbiting a relatively small one.

You can't claim Occam's Razor here, as you would have to assume gravity as we know it doesn't exist because people near the edge of the disc earth would feel pulled toward the centre of the disc. Thus, you must assume that the earth, moon and sun are all accelerating upwards at a rate of 9.81 m/s^2 instead. Another consequence of this is that you'd have to assume the sun and moon just want to rotate around above earth, since they can't be in a binary system-like orbit since we'd have to agree that gravity as we know it doesn't exist. Furthermore, if gravity as we know it didn't exist (a prerequisite, mind you, for a flat earth to not collapse into a ball or have people at lower lattitudes fell attracted fucking sideways) then obviously tides in the oceans can't be real either. Here's the thing though: we've observed black holes and binary stellar systems and our own solar system exhibiting properties of gravity, as well as detectable gravitational waves from combining black holes and such.

TL;DR: You're fucking stupid and the earth isn't flat

Also, nice bait, shitlord

It fits in because I'm not OP, and OP has to be fucking trolling or retarded.

Proof Earth isn't flat:

All large celestial bodies will collapse into a (near) spherical shape due to gravity.
> Gravity doesn't exist
Explain how things fall on Earth then?
> The Earth is travelling upwards at 9.81 m/s
If gravity doesn't exist and all planets are just moving "up" then why can celestial bodies stay in the same relative position while having different "speeds"?

Gravity bitches

Every time a flat earth fag has to prove their wild hypothesis

>muh conspiracy

So OP is an obvious troll (and an even more obvious faggot) but are there actually people in modern times who believe the earth is flat? Or is it just a spicy meme?

You're not wrong by any means but you put way too much thought into that, bro.

Usually a spicy meme but there are a few people who do believe it.

ok lol ill bite

take a moment to look straight up at the sky

whatever you see either it be our sun or the stars or even our moon is very very far away
we can all agree that those things are far right?
ok good

now if the world is flat then that means that if i look at the horizon then i would be able to see the eiffel tower of the statue of liberty or any other far away landmarks right? because they are closer to us than the sun and the stars..

wrong

because the world has a curve

I just want to clarify some things about Occam's razor.
Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.
Occam's razor is not considered an irrefutable principle of logic or a scientific result; the preference for simplicity in the scientific method is based on the falsifiability criterion.

You're right, but OP didn't even bother to make his shitpost good, so why are you even bothering to give him a serious answer?

Obvious troll is obvious but, for shits and giggles, I'll bite: radio horizon.
Even the strongest line of sight radio (Anything transmitting greater than around 30 MHz) can't transmit past the horizon. At sea level, that's around 15-20 miles.

If the Earth were flat, the max distance would be dependant on the transmit power, not the elevation of the antenna. A strong enough transmitter would be able to reach every point on Earth. Yet if you placed a 25 watt transmitter and a 10 kilowatt transmitter at sea level, both transmitters' signals would fail to reach a receiver more than 15-20 miles away.

Why do you think TV and radio stations put their antennas on top of towers? The higher elevation pushes the horizon back. Pic related.

why is the moon gone during the day?
why is the sun gone at night

The earth is round either way you look at it but if youve never been in a plane and looked out the window or stood on the beach and tried to see china or south america and finally hiked a mountian to see a curvature of the earth .... advise? Get the fuck out of your room .. stop jacking your micro junk and do something for yourself to see for yourself ... lame fucks will never have a good life because everyone laughs at you retarded fucks

It's sort of real. It's kind of a hobby for some scientists to prove it, just for fun. It's so blatantly wrong, we do have pictures of the earth from orbit, but trying to come up with evidence to the contrary can be quite fun.

The argument is that things that are far away, especially small things, are impossible to see with out a telescope.... The thing to note here is the telescope...

I love flat earthers.

even with the telescope you cant see things in the horizon lol

flat earthers are so fucking dumb
the point i made is the same one i always make with them because its so simple that they can understand it
..cuz they are so dumb

roll

wouldn't the sun and moon fall on the earth?

why is the center frozen? wouldn't elevation at that point make the earth more of a cone than a disk?

This was just a setup to make pps believe the world is round, it's obviously shot in a studio.

if it's really flat why haven't the sun and moon fallen on the spinning disk? also why is the sun's light focused on those areas being as big as it is that we can still see it through the atmosphere?

how big is the disk that the sun and moon are so small in the sky if we're far why does the sun's light hit only certain spots of the earth as though the light were going through a focusing lens

Fish eye lenses make things past the focal point look round. Fag

Why can't we fall off the edge then faggit?

>Mfw people take this thread seriously.

That flat Earth looks pretty ROUND to me. I can see a whole 360 degrees on that thing!

Thank you OP, your post has converted me to Christianity.
PRAISE JESUS!

/thread

If the earth was flat as per this diagram then why are all the countries proportioned wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=yfbvwqjITLg

Roundfags on suicide watch

OK I'm sold. Thanks user

we have been,,,, in orbit,,,,, and to space,,,,,,, .

>bait

>that's not how occam's razor works

Pilot fag reporting in. The world is not flat. I have personally flown from Canada to Northern Europe over the Arctic Circle. Flat Earth theory debunked. Move along.

That's an iceberg. You can see clear water in the horizon.

Nice, now try doing that with the sun. Oh wait. You can't because the earth is an oblate spheroid.

>What makes more sense?

Hrm.

that the world as measured, recorded by geology, astronomy, cartography and a dozen sciences is in fact an entirely different shape tht is inexplicable, and that tens of thousands or even millions of people are in on a conspiracy to defraud the world, and the world itself is a shape which no flat earther has ever managed to present a coherent map for which explains the 3-dimensional distances as a globe does, and who have never managed to present a single scientific theorem which explains such details as orbital mechanics, gravitational massing of spherical objects...

or reality?

Yup. that's you debunked, because you dont know what Occams' Razor is.

If so, why don't flights in the southern hemisphere tale longer than equal ones in the north hemisphere?

just yet another question that flat earth brigade cant explain