Muslim here ask me anything wont take offense cause im not a sjw

Muslim here ask me anything wont take offense cause im not a sjw.

go blow yourself up in the desert sandnigger.

how old ? / have a gf ?

I live in america tho im not gonna do anything like that ever

I live in america tho im not gonna do anything like that ever.

Why do you need an imaginary friend? And in needing an imaginary friend, why are you so lame that you copy yours off of so many other people who can't think for themselves?

18 and its not allowed in islam unfortunately to have a gf

What do you do for fun?

Where u from

Why dont you convince muslims everywhere to stop killing people for fun and start teaching them to value it. Most muslims are sandniggers and have a fucked up set of beliefs.

play vidya games read comic books watch television you know the normal stuff

you are right but what power do I have against those crazy people

Why do you worship a religion that basically tells their followers to blow themselves up?

parents from muslim country i live in NJ tho

What makes a person Muslim?
What do I have to believe to qualify?
What are the most important things that make Allah different from the Christian God?

Why are you muslim?

Post a pic

Jews rule

Did u choose the religion itself or are you forced?

Most muslim youth want to leave but they are scared because the parents rather not see the children if so.

Also why can you say everything about allah, but once u say something about mohammed you are on the hit list

Not OP, but killing yourself is strictly forbidden, punishment awaits for those who did.

LA ILAHA ILL ALLAH MUH BROTHA

Ethan Bradberry...

Pretty selective with the answering for an AMA thread OP

to be a muslim you have to accept that allah is god and the prophet is his final messenger

he has no son in christianity jesus is supposed to be his son but we believe he is not.

>unfortunately

do you dislike your religion?

Would you accept that Islam is based on barbarism, violence and highly outdated beliefs?

Acknowledging this, woud you go on to accept that Islam is a cancer that only serves to cause pain and suffering?

have you ever considered quitting your religion? It's got to be rough being muslim in USA

Are you a shia, sunni, or whatever the other classes are?
Do HAVE to 'always' pray towards the philosophers stone inside that big cardboard box inside that colosseum in isreal?
Why are your people so fucking sneaky
Like deviantly cunning and clever?
Why do so many Muslims explode or just generally try to harm white people?

i was born muslim

das tru what your saying

you cant say anything about either we are supposed to respect both and the hit list thing is extremists

Wich fucking muslim country you retard?

How often do you encounter racism/discrimination? What do they usually say?

degenerate

yes I have alot of people shit on islam because of all the terrorism and stuff but in the end I dont quit it. Im never gonna kill anyone or be a pedo

If you dont believe he is hes son then why does god day he is hes son, himself day he is, the demons say he is, the angels day he is, the people say he is, the devil say he is, the enemy's of him say he is.

pakistan

join the infantry

they can't be crazy if you kill them

it's not allowed in christianity either, but nobody gives a fuck

Does it hurt when someone calls you a sand nigger?

Does it really matter? Pick one
They're all decrepit, lawless, dustbowls

in the town I live in there are hindus jews and muslims everywhere so i dont encounter racial discrimination maybe in other areas but i love my town.

you are kinda right sadly

aw shit do you beat yourself up .?

you not a good muslim ahmed

yeah but im not like an sjw tumblrite where i get triggered i just shrug it off and continue my day.

Are you concerned about what will happen when Trump becomes president?

All muslims are the cancer of humanity

no but sometimes i have feelings for a girl and i cant say anything so i dont disobey my religion.

Well you can be born muslim otherwise everyone was born a jew since the religion goes far more years before muslims.

You can be raised as a muslim but not born as one

Also i have said many times to a muslim alah can fuck himself and they didnt get mad. But when i drop mohammed they all started pulling knifes out.

Why cant shia and sunni dont live together like christians, jews and catholics

how do you feel about Israel?

do you like the jews or are you antisemitic?

yeah but i would rather have him than the others tbh

the thing about israel is that just like muslim terrorists they kill alot of innocent people and thats kinda not cool.

i really want to know ...

kinda like the different sects of christianity like catholic protestant etc

.......yes

thanks man

yup

Read again and then answere right

tru i say fuck isis

What do you think of Mohammad's marriage to a 6 year old, and the consummation of their marriage when she was 9, especially since he is supposed to be a universal standard? What do you you think of this passage also, suggesting you can marry prepubescents in the Quran: "Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those WHO HAVE NO COURSES (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy."?

Opinions on womens wearing code?

Your brothers or whatever are at Jummah. Talking about suicide bomving some shit. what do?

lol

answering all of them rn

i would 100% report it to the cops but that has never happend.

You are good user but some muslims are so easy to get triggered.

Israel is a POS

however most Muslims in that area don't believe that Jews should be allowed to occupy, despite Judaism being an older religion.

Also Jews aren't known for killing each other just because they're not orthodox enough.

I would not say this in public but i dislike the burka i do like the hijab tho but i know alot of muslims who dont wear it.

thanks man that is true you can trigger them very easily and its pretty sad/funny when they take the bait.

yea do that,why talk him out of it...

if you believe in all prior scriptures then surely you realize muhammad is a false prophet

exactly

same with jesus

I don't even have a problem with muslims, or any religion so long as it helps the person feel better about themselves, but keep it real OP. They're buggin over there in the middle east. cuttin niggas heads off n shit. Why they doin that?

I'm not OP, but I am a Muslim. I don't have a single problem with Jews and I hope that many other Muslims do not either, the problem I have with Israel is their fucked up government.

Would you say Islam is restrictive of freedom?
Do you think that Islam's restrictions are protective, and will sustain the survival of its followers better than ideologies that protect liberty?
How do you feel about liberty and freedom compared to the strictness of Islam?

Not OP, but they're pissed off at the west for invading their land, destroying everything and then saying "sorry"

the thing is in islam you cannot kill or rape another person at all it is not allowed

I think that islams restrictions are good so that one does not do something wrong or stupid. I think that both can coexist as i like liberty and freedom alot.

>hurrr durr the almighty god and creator of the universe Allah wants to enlighten us
>the best way he can think of is to send a prophet to earth who can't even write his own name
>end up with a small book of a few hundred pages written by his prophet's companions, edited and altered throughout several generations after his death

If Allah was real do you honestly think this would be his way to spread the word and bring us enlightment? Your """"god's"""" incompetence and the fact that there are people who belief in him makes me cringe.

Answer me you nigger.

but they do, all the time. In the name of Allah.

White American here. Muslims in this country are mostly, in my experience, pretty nice and well-adjusted people like anyone else. My question is why do you people seem to assimilate fine here, but not in Europe?

not OP but Its because in the middle east back then women matured much faster than today.

They've done that shit countless times throughout history.

It amazes me honestly that the whole region wasnt set to a burning crisp right around ww1/ww2

tbh I dont know the answer to that because i dont live there but what do you mean by that?

Not op but that type of marriage was common in that time.also

So, if you lived in the Middle East you would? Interesting.

If I am not Muslim, what does Islam say about how Allah sees me?
Am I still governed by Allah?

Not the fag you're replying to but just no, man. Middle Eastern girls did not mature at the age of 9 back in the day.

It is allowed, this dumb sandnigger either doesn't know his religion or is taqqiyaing. You can rape a slave women (those whom you right hand possesses) all you want. I think you can rape your wife also, but I'm not sure about that.

Yeah I know that, but due to Muhammad being "perfect", he's a universal standard in the eyes of Muslims.

I live in Netherlands, so I can answer this. It's much harder to get into the States in the first place, I assume you have to do a lot of shit. Here in Europe we all get those "fresh" Muslims. It's way easier to get here.

no I wouldnt do it there either he said desert but where i live there arent any.

Why is it impossible to build christian church to muslim majority country, without being killed?

So, no middle east, no America, but deserts yes. Okay.

European countries with significant populations of Muslim immigrants have had spikes in crime, with disproportionate numbers of the offenders being Muslims. And at least according to Europeans on Sup Forums (and since it's Sup Forums, I of course take this with a grain of salt) even the law abiding Muslims just keep to themselves and don't like dealing with white Europeans. It just isn't like that here.

ohhhh my goood

what is taqqiyaing?

I'm half Egyptian and I go Egypt every few years. Did you know that 9% of the entire population of Egypt is Coptic Christian? That's over 9 million people, there are enough churches here. Christians arent being treated differently over there.

Not