I'm going to inherit a 1969 Ford Mustang fastback from my grandpa soon...

I'm going to inherit a 1969 Ford Mustang fastback from my grandpa soon. How much attention will I get driving one of these?

none after i piss in your gas tank

Had a fag kid in class who got one of those. Girls were curious but his personality was garbage so no dice.

How old are you?

You'll get a lot of looks, some people will bring it up in conversations and you may even get some thumbs up. It won't be the reason you get laid though. If you don't know shit about it you'll lose respect in conversations with car guys just so you know.

I'm more worried about the cops, will it be a cop magnet, especially since it's red?

If it's in good condition and doesn't look ratty they won't think you're a criminal. Don't beat the hell out of it and your probably won't even get pulled over.

beware of russians. get a bigger dog. wear a helmet to bed

>683498416
the cars gets em lookin but your confident attitude gonna get em naked

Apparently you know nothing about mustangs you mamas basement-booger eating-bed wetting faggot

>Get it in in the best condition you can
>Sell it
>Get a new BMW or something like that instead
>Even a new mustang will do
>Better driving experience
>you'd get the same amount of pussy drive the right car as you will in one of those
>profit???
May god be with you , lucky bastard

ignore this retard. if anything, rent a storage unit or w/e and store it for 10 or 20 years. and THEN sell it.

I can't speak of the condition it's in, but it's probably not worth anything close to covering half the cost of a new luxury car.
Also classic cars get way more looks. They won't land you a gold digger, but it'll turn more heads.

>sell it
>get a real car
>pic related son
>inb4 whats that ?
>son i'm dissapoint

underage b& detected

They're not worth that much, 69 fastbacks go for about 15k

the bait

to answer your question about cops. youre more likely to get pulled over because they want to ask about it. These classics are associated with die-hard classic car collectors

what a dip shit. only reason to wait 10 years to get pussy is if the girl is like 2 years old.
after 10 years the car will be total shit anyway ya dingus.

if it's an original model like the one in the pic i'm pretty sure you can get a new shelby + some shit loads of cash for it. specially if you live outside the US. check it out , who knows it might work out. worst case scenario just fix it for yourself and that's it .

These sell for around 350k$ where i come from. for that amount of money i'd sell the car + my grandpa in it. he'd love a new home anyway.

preteen boys will think you're pretty cool.

Umm. No they don't sell for that much. My grandpa had a 69 Shelby gt500, original owner, and a dealership traded him a 2012 Shelby and like 50 grand. A very nice 69 mustang will go for like 25k tops. And that's a damn special car.

Of course with it being red it will be faster than any other colour

If it's a Mach 1 in good condition it's worth like 80 grand, dudes.

Who that fuck would pay that much for a Mach one? You're fucking joking right? My dad rebuilt a 71 Mach one and it sold for like 20k

4/10 attention

a lot of people don't pay any attention (this is also the same reason you shouldn't drive it too often, as those people will run into you)

in my shithole country this car is worth more than at least 300K grandpas bro. trust me i know my shit.

some italian junk that ford sold engines to

Fuck yourself. You obviously don't.