Solve this Sup Forums. Please no arguing

Solve this Sup Forums. Please no arguing.

its 69

63-17=46+19=65

With the assumption that there are no trick questions in this, 65 is the answer. If 63 were left and there was a change of - 2 at the first stop then it means there were two on the train before the first stop, giving an answer of 65

winrar

What do I win

I swear, the "do my homework" fags are getting younger and younger.

The correct answer would be zero.

Because those 65 people pointed out by dems, would still have had to get in at some point. Right before that, to begin with, there were zero people inside.

Who the fuck rides ON a train and not IN it? is this India?

Lol Pythagoras 101

x-19+17=63
x-2=63
x=63+2
x=65

19 -17 = 2
63 - 2 = 61
answer 61

Not unless the train was built with the constructors inside it.

63 - 19 + 17 = 67

1, the driver when he took it out of the station in the morning.

Later on, after the beginning, some more peeps got on and off ultimately leading to the scenario posed in the question

Does it count as a person if one of them as an extra chromosome? They can't breed with us so they're not technically human?

NO YOU RETARDS

end with 63 that's what is says:

-19 +17 =63

as you can see, the answer is 57

In this question they obviously refer to two stations earlier, which means 63-17+19= 65 people.

If we talk about the morning hypothetically, it would be 1 since the driver was in there alone.

If we are talking at the conception of the train, who knows.

Since it is a basic calculus question, let's assume occam's razor applies, and it refers to a brief moment earlier, instead of way earlier like in the morning or when it was constructed. The answer is 65 people.

Ones breeding capability does not define their species. With an argument like that, you might want to get yourself checked since you seem intellectually retarded and by your very own definition are in fact non human.

You are entirely wrong about everything you said you autist: 63-19+17=61, but anyways you have yo subtract 17 and add 19 to get original number, which is 65

X - 19 + 17 = 63
solve for X ?

you cant just make up x you retard thats not how math works

What if, and I'm just saying what IF... Consider the following:

The train basically passes two stations.
We can assume that the train takes about the time of a well-done fuck to get between these stations.
We have 63 people on board at the end.
Assuming we have an even percentage of males and females, of which roughly 1/6 would statistically be on their periods and therefore cannot get pregnant:
63 people are there: 22 males, 22 females and 18 non-born babies resulting from a fucking train orgy.
But out of these, you know 17 people, all adults, went in on the previous station. And 19 got out, following the same ratio.
So there would have been approx. 7 males, 7 females, and 5 non-born leaving the train.
Considering that you had, on the last station, 44 adults, out of which 17 got in, and before that, 14 had gotten out, you had, before the first station, a total of: 44-17+14 = 41 adults before all the fuckery and the train arriving at the first station.

Prove me wrong, Pythagoras.
>arctan(x): you can't.

why didn't you just to X-2= 63

He's solving for x not making it up, you fucking mongoloid.

hahahah, locria. he literally masturbates in his own shit

this

Trick question, they didn't let any jews of the train

Yeah, in this case they are 6-7 years old.