I'm gonna do it. Does anybody have anything worth seeing/saying before I go out?

I'm gonna do it. Does anybody have anything worth seeing/saying before I go out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27dSuOJElec
youtube.com/watch?v=dPRx0zlaNEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what

Is it really that bad?

do a flip

And here I am alone with my cake.

Just getting too tired to deal with it

Seriously. No one gives a shit. Either do it, or don't. But stop being a pussy and advertising.

Stream it. On younow

What's the point in dying when you're going to be dead when you die.

stream it

What's the point in eating if you're going to be eating when you eat.

greentext faggot

So are you finally going outside to the big blue room with the day star?

yea thanks socrates

If I do it I will, user. There will be a solid delivery

whats her name?

youtube.com/watch?v=27dSuOJElec

What's the point in breathing when you're to breathe when you breathe?

What's the point in sleeping if you're going to be sleeping when you sleep.

Life makes more sense.

Dude just give everything else the fuck up and start doing what you want. Do you wanna travel to foreign countries? Then get a working holiday or some shit. etc.

Amanda, but that's like 5% of the whole thing

i see
still
every little bit adds up
you wanna talk about it?

sure why not, do you have a kik or something

i dont have it sorry
we can talk on here if you want
dont wanna give out my skype cuz its got my name and all that
>when did you start wanting to end it all?

The thing about it is that people expect you to enjoy life. To experience joy. I dont think I've been happy for about 5 years now. I mean if I'm in a situation where I'm "supposed" to be happy, I recognize that, but I don't feel it. You know what I mean? That's the shit that gets me, idk whats wrong but somethins wrong

i see ya there
i started fantasizing about doing it recently but im still on the fence. its more like an escape from life rather than cowardice or what people depict it as

last year, just been trying to push through it since then but at this point i'm just tired man

life isn't great and alot of the time i dont think its worth going through all the hardships just to get to an unfulfilling end but then i have good days and think i was crazy for ever wanting to kill myself.
hopefully those good days are coming

I mean, I'd love life if I werent me, ya know. but because its me, its like trying to watch a really good movi with a plastic bag on your head, you dont get the whole experience but you know its there, you just wont ever have it

thats true
i try not to wallow in self pity too much
there are days when i get depressed and want to kill myself but then there are days when im happy and want to kill myself. its like im ending my life on my own terms and giving it a grander purpose somehow
still, i feel ya on not feeling happy as myself

Thinking about joining some branch of military service. Ik a lot of you wont like that but I feel its better to die for my country than kill my self having not done anything

And I don't mean that in the way of preserving what America has today, because I fucking detest what America has become over the past 30 years

then again
being optimistic here, maybe our lives will get better
it seems unlikely but you never know what the future holds.

thats noble of you
i respect that alot
you will at least be remembered as a hero when you go rather than as a suicide victim

Yo mama
Oh and deez nuts

yea, itd be better fr my mom, and for the reasons you said. Again, I absolutely fucking hate the social and economic views the American people have today, but if I could bag some shitskins and go down in a battle that'd be alrite with me

I 'member someone poasted on one of these threads saying that you should just join the military and jump out of airplanes and shit, cause you don't care anyways.. I'd probably become a kingpin and get assassinated. Might as well live it up if you've got nothing to lose. I guess that speaks to the rational mind and not the retarded mind.

isn't that all anyone could ask for
your mom will be devastated but she wont pity your memory she will view it as heroism even if the desired outcome is the same.

its also a pretty contribution towards world peace regardless of the country so that is very admirable too

>maybe you will enjoy it. its a good option to consider my man

I love you don't do it

See you soon.

if anyboyd wants to talk about it my ik is lrrydvd1. I'm a real big fan of larry david

Faggots thread? Faggots thread.

I'll contribute.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPRx0zlaNEE

Watch the latest Game of Thrones episode.

Jon Snow lives

The most rewarding experience is to live a full life.

You are the means to an end if you join the military

"Toaster who?" is the more common response and has been for a looong time. this is no way to go out. Live long enough to make your death mean something!

Dude, just pick up a hobby or some shit like art that's what I did and now I don't feel like shit anymore.

Two shots to the back of the head. Should be painless