EDC Thread

EDC Thread.

Last one died.

>inb4 my phone is an old piece of shit, i don't have a data plan and I like buttons so fuck you

how do you hide your gun if you have a belt? wouldnt you be tucking in your shirt and then your gun would be exposed?

Who said he wants to conceal it?

itd be kinda dumb not to, any nog could just sneak up behind him and snatch it

hes just a faggot who wants to show of and brag about their lifestyle nobody cares about.

Why did you put a belt in there? Do you not use underwear everyday? why isnt this in there. faggot

>he tucks in shirts just because he's got a belt on
You're a fucking Melvin.

kek

When I got my 1911 I pretty decided I was carrying and not concealing lol. It's impossible to hide this cannon.

I do tuck in my shifts because I'm white and all. The tucked in shirt with a nice belt/jeans is actually a good look tbh.

Emergency corn dog?

I concealed a full size 1911 for a year and a half every day (6'1" 185lb)
>impossible

I need a better holster

I'm 5"11 (MANLET KING) 170 and mine sticks out like a sore thumb even when I wear a hooded sweatshirt.

Of course

I wasn't gonna tell you your phone was shit. But 1911? Really? It is pretty tho.

It's called weapon retention. Damn thing doesn't just slide in and out

Not him but I am same dimensions. Full frame glocks are a bitch to conceal too.
>inb4 AIWB

I don't like looking like I'm hiding a phone book in my shirt

>tfw no gun

Do you have a conceal carry permit for that son?

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who prepares for those days when you just need a corn dog to get by.

So like how often do you actually use a gun or knife or whatever like I always see in these threads. Do you all actually live in shitholes where you might need to use a gun? Or is it an autistic thing? Cause I don't get it.

I only carry my keys, wallet, and phone and have never in my life owned or felt that I needed a gun or knife or whatever.

Belt never been worn, gun never been fired. You sure are a fag OP.

it's autism

they're a bunch of weak faggots with no friends or social skills.

the guys who post in these threads all work at McDonalds.

ITT: insecure americucks

funny because I always go shooting with at least 2-3 of my friends and our girlfriends. Shooting is actually a really fun social activity. usually owning a gun and carrying takes confidence and it's the beta sissy males locked in chastity cages that are afraid of guns.

>trying to impress random strangers on the internet.

use knife/pen/tool daily. i work in intelligence/securities and have access to secure info so i like to carry.. i shoot every week, sometimes its nice to have it on you whenever. i live in a good neighborhood and keep a low profile.

does that holster even cover the trigger?

You look like a real cool guy.

Nice plastic sig, faggot.

No need for holster

yea its nice

kek

lol faggot

Or he just takes extremely good care of his handgun like most people, I clean mine up every time I go shooting

>secretly crying at your lack of a irl life

I'm not even that guy.

as a european I genuinely have gone past the point of being able to discern whether these threads are parodies are not.

Knoife comes in handy for when urban fish try and attack

Don Hume is the best kept secret in good affordable holsters.

America, this is why the rest of the world thinks you are retarded. Look this faggot op

You are fucked up. Why would you carry that thing with you every day. Not only is it heavy but it is a piece of shit.

seriously what kind of faggot must you be to carry that piece of shit htc dash

Why do u retarded americans need guns? Why are u so stupid? Are ur dicks so small or what

I live in little rock and have had two close friends robbed at gun point leaving campus. I myself have been threatened with one after parking in front of "the wrong house". Whenever you watch a movie about American gangs and street life, understand that most of them are based of true stories and events. Don't be ignorant.

for the best reason...... WE CAN

>need guns
Nope, just exercising our rights to carry them. Guns are sweet. Glad I don't live in Yurop aka New Arabia.

Guess what? We are the only reason you guys get to live in your shitty countries.

My sides....

Im sooooo happy i live in europe, far away from mental americans with their guns. And btw in eu u can habe a gun, but firt u make alot of tests so they can is if u are right in ur head. Not like u stupid fucks " funs for every potato"

Well that sounds nice and all but that's simply not the case here. I'd love to go back in time and erase it from our constitution but now the only thing to do is swing a bigger stick you dumb dick

Carrying a gun doesn't decrease your chances of being robbed at gun point. It's not like your gonna quick draw and shoot the guy who is already holding a gun on you. You're gonna end up handing over the $18 in your wallet and crying yourself to sleep.

This makes me sad. Idiocracy. And here u have fedora clan mesuring theire penis guns. i hope u kids will be smarther then u guys.

>inb4 shitty bar phone

>Monkey key

Frankie?

Do all europoors spell like complete idiot babies?

If you live in some cuck state where it's hard to get a gun, I understand not going through the hassle. But you need to stop thinking that everyone lives in your nanny state.

As for knives, how the fuck do you not carry around one of the most essential tools to mankind's survival? I bet you don't even keep a lighter around you fucking pre-stone age nigger.

I laugh harder in these threads than in any others. I see this shit you post and picture just how fucking hard you are trying. Multiple knives, guns with extra mags and zippo lighters but rarely carryin smokes. You're delusional amerifucks who couldn't use the knives you carry and wouldn't draw the gun on anyone. It's hilarious. Thank you.

You confuse a dindu with a HiPoint with a legally carrying well trained citizen who doesn't know if the DINDU is gonna kill them anyway or not. I'm not that guy but I keep mine right above my wallet. I train at least once a week with a shot clock and am timed at less than a second on getting that first shot out and on target at 5-10ft(most muggings happen much closer) he says reach for my wallet? Sure, I'll reach for my wallet

English is not my primary language. I speak 7 languages, and english is one of them, how many can u speak fedora boy? And they give to this fedora monkey a gun.

>I'm jealous that other people can afford firearms and live in a place that allows their right to carry so I'll shitpost about being superior even though I'm not allowed to defend myself even with a knife

This is you.

Except this actually does happen. If you don't want to carry a gun, don't. But It's nice to have options.

No you don't get it. If you don't have cash they make you get into their car and drive you to an atm to empty your shit and if you're unlucky they shoot you right there and leave. My gun is my last alternative. I'm not going to get into a shoot out over 18 bucks but I might over my life savings and actual life. I also will not get my face beaten in and mentally scared by nearly losing my life which happened to my friend. He got jumped while his buddy was held at gun point. If he had a gun it could've went better. Or not. Either way I'll take my chances. I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

This

what is the purpose of this thread ?

Samefag. Here's your (you)
>inb4 you shoop it out in MS paint

Underated post.

Oh look we found the mall ninja...

I'm on my phone dickhead, that's not me. Believe it or not basically EVERY non American agrees with me. It's great.

You got that right. Finally a bro who knows what's up

>Carrying a fucking GUN every time you go out
Must be amazing to be american
Can't even trust your neighbors, can't feel save unless gun in poket and rifle under the bed
Smh

>Inb4 niggers
We all have niggers ok, but you gave them right to have weapons

>50 million cucks can't be wrong

This is your fallacy.

I can easily afford guns. I have one locked up safely as we speak. Have you bothered to actually train to use those knives or gone shooting under pressure? They are a liability if you don't know what you're doing. And I'll defend myself with whatever is available. I'm ALLOWED to use a knife if the force is deemed necessary. You're not very good at this kid.

;)

Yuros will be jelly of concealed carry til the end. This argument is pointless

>goes from mentioning carrying guns = americuck to guns = good
>implying I'm underage to seem superior

Whatever man you've already lost.

I really wanna know which of these pics is yours? I'm hoping it's the one with the 2 mags and sunglasses included. That's who I'm picturing. I bet you get drunk and take your gun out and clean it?

Muh niggah.

Lol this
They try too hard to look tough

Guns in the hands of you losers is the problem. Guns aren't the issue and I don't see where I said that we're good. Also, well done dodging the part about being able to use what you're carrying. It speaks volumes for your ability. You make points like a kid, I guess I just figured you were one.

>implying kid again to cringingly appear like you're intelligent & wise
> mentioned none of this crap about "guns aren't all bad" in the OP

Keep it up. This is fun to watch.

>get drunk and clean your gun
While watching football!

I love America. Being totally serious. What an awesome place.

>implying I uploaded one of the 10 or so images in this thread with four times as many individual IPs

Try addressing your "numbers means I'm right" argument and maybe I can help you out.

This my edc

Passive aggressive greentexting instead of answering questions and defending the autism that are the posters on this thread. You're right, it has been fun to watch.

Cannon? Exaggerate much?

Too much stuff. Indicates an immature need for gadgets.

You speak 7 languages poorly, I can speak two fluently. Being able to grind out sentences isn't knowledge of a language, any schmuck can muddle through a few sentences. Calling people stupid doesn't make them stupid, it just makes your position look less credible.

Fun fact. Assault rifles are essentially "banned"(read very expensive and a whole ATF involvement is a huge hassle both financially and BG check wise) and the term "assault weapons" is a made up term for "scary looking rifle" so go fuck yourself

Sorry I fucked up at first. Rate my edc faggots

fucking slav confirmed

>no EDC sausage
Zippos kinda suck too if you are an actual smoker. I carried one for a couple months but always needed a bic in the other pocket.

Last word buddy.

Because candy is marketed and sold to a primary demographic of children, whereas firearms are not.

>tumblr
Take it back to where that basless libcuck faggotry belongs

Zippos only suck if you're a retard who can't refill them properly or if you buy knock-offs. As far as wind proof lighters for smokers who are not spastics go, they're the best.

> mfw op uses the holster that came with gun

Invest in a good holster, especially if you don't want those stupid rivets on your jeans rubbing on the slide.