No Fluffy abuse threads?

No Fluffy abuse threads?

Shame. I thought you were better than that, Sup Forums

kill yourself degenerate

wtf

Come to Sup Forums Sup Forums for first time in years and this is what I see. Fucking leaving. Fucking god damn new age bullshit

I open up a fluffy abuse thread, and instantly get hate

I love you too, oldfags

Poopies?

I can supply some things, but they're just reposts of reposts. Oh well. I'll carry on.

i might be missing one of these, one of you faggots fill in.

i really dont know why I like this so much, I'm an avid lover of animals, but these things seem more demi-animal so maybe thats why.

Who gives a fuck, lets carry on.

There's about 3 every fucking day. Maybe even more tbh.

The only shit posted here is pasta being posted 10 times over.

fuck these stale ass threads.

honestly its better than nothing. I dont mind reading the same content again and again. I just need my fix.

lets do a few randoms then another series. I wish I had the buwwito series. If someone would be kind enough to post that, so on and so forth.

1/6

What was wrong with this thread?

2/6

I've read this before, its gold. Keep it up based user.

3/6

not OP, but i didn't know there was a thread going on. I just went for the first one I saw.

4/6

5/6

This is part 2

6/6

But I'm sure there is more

ill post the rest
7/11

8/11

9/11

10/11

This fucking cancer needs to be banned and moved to /mlp/. You're worse than the fucking bronies, and that takes some doing.

11/11

>newfag
Go back to your traps and rekt threads, faggot

Bump

Yeah. Get bent mate. This shits cash.

I'm 48 years old and I've been here since the beginning, child. I remember a time when the slack-jawed Dunning-Kruger mouth-breathers like you were the minority. Interesting, intelligent people actually posted in Sup Forums, and you'd get multiple different entertaining OC yarns on the front page every time you hit "refresh." In fact, no one called it "OC" because it was ALL "OC". It was the norm rather than the exception.

You fucking middle school teenyboppers killed Sup Forums with your cancer. The irony of YOU calling ME a "newfag" would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking depressing.

I've said this before i'll say it again
If you get offended at fucking cartoons, you're just as bad as the sandniggers.

www.reddit.com/r/cringe

Yeah, I know, literacy, intelligence, and actually caring about anything is "cringeworthy." You millenials have ruined the whole fucking planet with your apathetic "whatevs" bullshit, never mind Sup Forums.

Cry more, seriously, you complain about "children" but all you're doing is whining constantly like a child, man up you cringe ridden fag.

So where is your proof "48 year old"?

If i had a dollar for every time someone from your generation told me Im ruining everything I could afford a house in the economy yours ruined.

www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart

Let's not allow this thread to be derailed.

This is just... sad. The idea that anyone who can order a beer without being carded would post here has become so rare and unusual that none of the children here will believe it without a fucking duckface selfie and a photostat of a birth certificate.

No, I'm not going to prove it. No, I don't care if you believe me. Yes, I am polluting your little diapered, Habbo Hotel empire of cancer with, you know, *words* and things, and whole paragraphs with punctuation and proper capitalization and everything.

Fuck me.

Ok all you just proved is that your a bitch.

>hurrr durrr I'm so fucking edgy I like fluffy threads and I'm so cool talking shit to oldfags
>you're not your

Jesus Sup Forums is such a fucking cesspool I swear to god

It's a hard knock life, getting in internet arguments with kids

Nope was just telling the truth, and that truth is that your being a bitch

>getting this mad on the internet

www.reddit.com/r/lewronggeneration

I fucking hate you people. Howbcan you not understand how autistic this is. I may like loli but this is just vweird.

You have your poison we have ours. Let it be

>shows loli
Ignore this lolifag

Omg. Dude. Really. You're nearly 50 and coming here? Do you serisouly not have your life together enough to have something better to do? You might as well kill yourself now so that we don't have to pay for you while your pathetic ass is on welfare and social security.

Can I ask you advice on something?

His next stop should be a jar.

Now that's a fighting spirit if I ever saw one

Forget em, these kids grew up with Sup Forums, or at the very least social media. They didn't see the Internet when being stupid on it was a novelty instead of the rule. The people you enjoyed so much have largely left for two reasons, first that we're all over 30 or about to turn 30 and secondly that this site was taken over by SJWs, moot sold it to a Japanese guy to piss them off, but he doesn't know enough about what's going on to stop them - but in turn they can't just shut down the site. They'd like to, they got in way over their heads thinking they could actually moderate Sup Forums and control it, that went exactly how you'd think it would go and it's worse than ever for the attempts to censor it.

You mentioned earlier this should be banned, honestly it SHOULD be in /trash/ - but the trash board is disingenuous, it's real purpose is to control the ecosystem by cutting the real-time interaction between certain groups. That they haven't put this in /trash/ is very telling as to the true purpose of /trash/.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>"someone posted on the internet, it cant be a lie, i believe everything that its posted on the internet"

wew

You know what depresses me about this is that I feel like I'm someone's awful old fluffy pet and that they just wish I would disappear.

I'm considering starting fluffy art, I have some interesting story ideas. My only problems are that I don't want people seeing fluffy abuse in my folder and the Booru is said to be a suspicious site by my browser. Should I post my art here instead?

I don't understand exactly what it is I'd lose by believing it, though. What's he gonna do, have a lovely fake conversation with me? Sounds terrifying.

Like I said, we come from different times.

BY FAR, the best new fluffy content in years

lol, you think he's a minority around here?

>young AND naive

Sok user. People move on and forget those closest to them all the time. Feels bad man, but it's how the world works.
>just lost gf about a week or two ago
>didn't really hit me until today

gotta go try that one at a foster home

Just hit up a good bottle of bourbon and jump back on that horse

Fuckin' boomers.

People in this place have become delusional. The best thing about this place was because it always changed. It hasn't in so long that as somthing new like fluffies comes along you try and snuff it out.

I'm 50 and fuck you.