Amerifats, wtf is wrong with you people??

Amerifats, wtf is wrong with you people??

>implying America is the only corrupt country

I don't have the time or patience to educate you on why you're a fucking idiot. KYS

Land of [not] free.

Home of the [blinded by corrupt media] brave.

You're on Sup Forums

Yes you do

Jews.

Where?

I think we all know who is responsible for this, but you anons are too cowardly to admit so here goes:
>Justin Bieber
>Miley Cyrus

Name me a country that isn't corrupt. I'll wait.

your tinfoil-hat is showing

people who take an oath should be held accountable.

Snowden doesn't get a pass because Reddit likes him, he gave state secrets to foreign powers.

Libya, North Korea

DPRK

Kek

What country does that acronym represent?

>e gave state secrets to foreign powers.

And which foreign powers would those be?

Kekking East Korea

It's recursive.

So did Hillary.

China, which was his first stop, and then Russia, currently giving him asylum.
Citations needed faggot

if you're put in a position where you have access to sensitive information, and you sign a contract/swear an oath to be silent, then you must keep silent. what if they had access to information about fleet locations, army intelligence, the president's schedule...

you cant ever trust a person that breaks their word, and those people should be held accountable no matter what reddit thinks. they are not heroes, they're liars and traitors.

>China, which was his first stop, and then Russia, currently giving him asylum

And he gave secrets to neither. Any other accusations?

muhsojiny

who's the slut on the bottom right?

WAR IS PEACE
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

lmao

this

this is true for every country, bro

The people in control always lie because they're smart and covert control is more efficient than overt, regardless they are strong and that's to be envied. They are strong because they're cunning, meticulous and ruthless. Those weak cowards in the second half of the picture have no honor and no vision. they should be tortured to death