Okay I've been thinking really hard and deep today and came up with a theory about the sun

Okay I've been thinking really hard and deep today and came up with a theory about the sun.
What if the sun doesn't have a center? What if it's hollow and the fire around it is actually a force field protecting another planet inside the sun? A force field powered by an advanced alien species, that's strong enough to sustain life here on earth? Could I be right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LIxvQMhttq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

honestly not sure if you're trolling or just ignant

well done.

Go back and take your meds

You are wrong.

The world used to think the sun revolved around the earth... what if this is possible too but we don't know it yet?

You ever hear of niggers? Yeah, you're a STUPID FUCKING COON. GET LYNCHED

The center of the sun is so dense photons take 11,000 years to move to surface and reach a temperature of 15 million degrees Celsius. Made of hydrogen atoms, they are in constant limbo stepping from nuclear fusion, fission and plasma.

been smocking those girl scout cookies eh?

Don't be racist, man. I'm talking about a planet within a force field.

>ignant

sage in all fields

u dumb, nigga

>the fire around it

How am I dumb? If there can be life on earth there can be life in other places too. Like inside the sun.
People in the past thought Galileo was wrong. Guess how that turned out?

Nigga you stupid

>the fire around it
>the fire around it
>fire around it
> around it
>it

I think you are retarded

OP is attempting to sully our great endeavor here on Earth. We, the great negroe race, live amidst the stars for a millennia. We allowed you fools to believe yourselves a superior race. You enslaved us. You failed the test.
>We ARE Kangs

The trolling here is quite intense

Is that all you're going to do? Insult me? Well I'll just ignore it. You don't even try to explain why I could be wrong you just trash talk me. That speaks volumes about your character.

you will find that there are many billion suns in the universe OP.

pretty sure the gravity of the sun would destroy anythig inside of it, please stop being an idiot op, good night

Of course. But they all very in size, and some aren't even there anymore. But my question is: if there can be life on earth why can't an advanced alien race live within the sun?

technically why cant an alien race create a ball of plasma that imitates the sun as a means to stay hidden.
no problem with that. its just that i dont think its specifically OUR sun.

>implying the sun is hollow
which would defy are well understanding of physics
Nothing could survive that level of density
Out of curiosity, are you in college? If so, What's your major?

if you can think of it someone out in the universe can do it.

Did you read the OP? How is a force field going to generate gravity?

>everyone in this thread

Don't worry man, The Aliens can imitate the level of mass a "non hollow" sun can
When niggas trying to think deep but fail

That's the spirit! :)
I have other theory about the universe, but I don't want to get off track in this one.

the only reason we are even on earth is because of aliens, so it wouldnt be to far of a stretch to say that it could be ""our"" sun.I think saturn and the moon are much better candidates. Nasa blew up some shit on the moon a few decades ago and it rang like afucking gong, so idk

exactly, how does a force field generate gravity?
>pic related

Very? Very what OP? Unless you meant vary?
>English major confirmed

When species is advanced enough to create a sun-like force field, why wouldn't they be able to deceive as by making us believe the sun isn't hollow? Use your brain for once, friend.

theyd have to have technology to manipulate gravitational pull then to mimic the gravity of our non-hollow sun's mass.

The word "theory" implies that you have an extensive amount of trials/testing, observation, also you have evidence to back your hypothesis
Stay in liberal arts kid
entertain me with more shitty b8 btw

The planet inside the force field could still be large enough to keep the planets around it in orbit. I'm not saying I know how big the planet is, but it's possible.

This

It would have to be as big as the sun OP. . .

please refer to >imb4 THEEY ARE ADVANCED
at that point, you just created a religion congrats

Perhaps they do. That's what I've been trying to get across. We don't know everything and there could certainly be smarter alien races than ourselves.

What if they have a device like some sort of inverse quantum field generator that gives them a safe "bubble" of existence that has a tangible location (inside a star) but is cut off from the outside universe. inside they can have a different set of laws and can even be its own universe.
what if i was a fish.

This is true. But its still not set in stone. If it is set in stone then it mives from a theory to law. Asin laws of physics. Atomic theory is still just a theory. Albiet a persistent one. The rules work and we know enough about it to manipulate energy from an atomic reaction. Yet we still cant 100% know.

Mind blown to fucking smithereens

If you're already at the center how would the gravity destroy it then

i just made that shit up. but it adds to my point if you can think it someone can probably do it.

a good watch only a minute long
youtube.com/watch?v=LIxvQMhttq4

""Absolute centre""where gravity can fuck right off.

Gravity and density still apply to the center lol
I like your curiosity, reminds me of when I was 11
consider taking some physics courses

I suppose it is all "possible" if you want to stretch the imagination - but anyone with half a brain knows it is not plausable.

The big question would be "why" -
These aliens are SO advance , they created a sun billions of years ago ....why

To hide from us ? Humans have been here arguably 50-100,000 years. The sun is billions of years old. It seems redundant.

Why the fuck do they even need a forcefield - and if they have such great control over gravity - why are make the forcefield fucking fire - who the fuck wants to live in a ball of fire.

None of this shit makes sense. At all. Fuck you I am getting so mad.

dense*
the outer shell (assuming its a dyson sphere) could be dense enough to make the gravity output. if there would be a planet inside...any density fluctuation between the outer wall and the planet would be disastrous on a massive scale.
Unless tractor beams that would fix it.

okay let shit your theory cuz i have nothing better to do anyway:
1) The temperature of the sun is 27 million degrees F (15 million degrees C), there is no way something can live inside of that
>inb4 they cool it down
that would also cool down the sun, so no
2) The sun's surface is constantly poppin nukes, that serves no purpose other than being stupidly dangerous
3) The gravity of the sun (+ "planet") would pull back anything that tries to leave the sun
4) any lifeform would be crushed cuz of gravity
5) you are a faggot

Wow u guys are close minded idiots, its entirely possible. Gallilero was told he was wrong, and now he's seen as a genius! You nay sayers will not stop me, I will be the next gallinero

My advice to you OP, stop thinking. It doesn't suit you.

fuck that keep thinking. question all, no matter how dumb it sounds. you only need to make you happy OP

god speed faggot

Is this an attempt to mock me?

Your supposed shield is protecting against an intense bombardment by a slurry of ionized particles: all sorts of atoms, parts of atoms -- especially neutrons -- and so on. There is no one force we can use that diverts both charged particles and neutrons.

In addition, your shield needs to stop an intense bombardment across the entire electromagnetic spectrum, everything from hard xrays, to normal visible light, to radio waves. All of that, at least.

The only force we know of that has an effect on all of the above requires a star at least 1.4 times the mass of our own sun to produce. And it still DOES NOT ACT AS A SHIELD.

In that case, we have not found a demonstration of alien super-science.

We've found literal wizards.

PS OP
take some acid your're the perfect fit for it you might learn a lot.

How much have you smoked tonight?

What a retard. So if it doesnt have a center how does it have a fucking planet in its center? This kind of stupid takes years to perfect.

What if you're not anonymous and everyone can your ip address and van full of Tyrones are heading to your house right now to murder your family and butt rape you to death?

Fuck off and keep your lsd fulled shit thoughts to yourself you fucking retard

>everyone

doesn't that just mean that you get pulled from every direction?
...while nothing pushes you back in
...essentially desintegrating you

Yeah , but he based his thoughts on things that were observable - he didn't just think up bullshit all day and claim it was truth. He watched shit , saw how it worked , then said shit.

You are literally just spewing out any shit your brain thinks.

Hey OP - what if every fiction story - actually happened somewhere in the universe - and when people write them down its not because they had an "idea" but because the universe likes to record history. Hurr I'm Gallo genyus

Though I disagree with you original sentiment of telling OP to keep on thinking, I support your decision to suggest acid. OP take acid.

OP can't be tracked, he's behind 7 sun force fields

Why are you so angry? Talk to me about it user.

nothing yet. weed only makes me think of dumb shit anyway. shit like this just comes natural to me because im a genius
>select all images with trees

OP can't be tracked, there's a line 7 miles long to get your dick sucked by OP.

no it'd have to have the same mass. Gravity is not generated by density or size, but by the amount of matter

now thats edgy as fuck

thx 4 teh kek m8

Thanks for the screencap OP
Will be posting this on cringe threads

black holes can be the size of the earth but have more gravity than vy cannis majoris because it is dense
like you

Okay I got a new theory. What if bush did 9/11?

The sun is a star just like the trillions and trillions in the universe.

Are you saying every star us a force feild?

That flies in the face of all observed steller evolution and also atomic evolution.

Because OP almost figured it out

It is clear to see you all have nothing to do tonight.

>Extremeophiles live in areas we though impossible for life to exist. Why is something 'we-don't-know-about' guaranteed to not be able to exist at that temp?

>A Tesla coil is always 'poppin sparks n shit homie'. Your point proves nothing other than the presents of extreme energy.

>Its a sun, not a black hole, shit can leave the sun. L2Gravity. And why would the (incorrect) fact that 'nothing could leave the sun' refute the presence of a habitable zone inside?

>Gravity is a force, you cannot confirm, nor deny that if there were a planet/ship inside the sun, that its beam/field/projection whatever would not have a very similar effect. (what a perfect cloaking mechanism)

>speaking of projecting...

I'm not the poster you replied to, I do think OP is batshit. But you cant deny the possibility. Even if its a ten trillion to one shot. And wheres the fun in that?

almost

what if 9/11 was a force field and there was a planet inside of the towers?

hoping to see memes and references to this thread on others Anons!
Topkek

You can come up with all the excuses for this as you want, but there's no reason to think that this is true as there is no evidence for it. You may say there's no evidence against it, but that's not how evidence works. See: appeal to ignorance.

In this same way you cannot prove that the entire universe isn't a computer simulation, and we are just instances of code in the simulation - but there is not evidence for it this, thus there is no point to continue consideration of this path of reasoning.

I think you may be on to something!

>but how can the sun be solid if our eyes are hollow

#deep

> cant prove that the entire universe isn't a computer simulation
No proof 'yet'. The day Pi repeats, come back here, and I'll call you a faggot.

all infinite patterns repeat somewhere

But they do not repeat infinitely.

Op your first mistake is beliving that space is real and the sun holds gravity.

its alot easier to know what the sun actually is.
pro tip: next time you see the sun rays shining through the clouds, note how all the rays are orientated towards a single point. that means the light source is alot closer than 96 million miles away.

what does the sun havr

literally look up the explanation, it's called "the moon terminator illusion"
Vsauce even did a video on it, ya dingus

this is a troll and that image is bunk. only idiots will believe this.

Don't tell anybody but none of this is real
Not you
not me
not even this tread

i'm not denying it, i'm saying it's dumb, this is Sup Forums what do u expect

>k let's assume marvel character are real, in the sun
>it's not a defense mechanism, it's a waste of resourses, what kind of all so mighty aliens would do that? for lulz?
>all so advanced alien apaceships would be crashing right to the ground (just shove some numbers in Planck's force eq), but yeah assuming they have magic combutible and a magic ship that can survive the forces, it can be done
>yeah sure
>still a faggot

Oh. My. God. This changes everything. If this is true, we'll completely have to re-evaluate, whether the sun would win against 1 trillion lions.