Your cunt

Your cunt
At what age did you smoke your first cigarette.

France
I think I was 14.

Flag
11 or 12

First time I drank a few beers I was either 10 or 11, properly drunk when I was 13.

USA
Never, that shit is disgusting

Never. it sounds like one of the stupidest things you can start doing, waste of money, unhealthy, not enjoyable

I literally tried to start smoking because I lived in a house with 3 other smokers back in my undergrad and it didnt take.

cigs are just awful, they taste bad and the head rush you get isnt worth the bad breath, odor, yellow teeth, and $4 a pack.

never, i dont want to get lung cancer

Never, which is interesting since I grew up around smokers and also pretended to smoke with cigarette bubble gum when I was a kid.

Probably this. My friend took a pack of Marlboros from his dad and we smoked a few. I never got into it and it hindsight was probably doing it wrong.

12, parents smoked so it was inevitable.

18, then I quit at 19 because I heard smoking causes acne.

Tried once when I was 13, I havent smoked since.

Never

>$4 a pack.
Lmao here in Massachusetts it's like $11 a pack. How the fuck people smoke with this sin tax is crazy.

Stole one to my aunt at 8

16 but I first smoked weed @13

When I was 6 or 7. At that age we were curious of it with my cousins, so our parents made us try alcohol and cigarettes. As a result of it I didn't use them for a very long time. The taste was so disgusting and they were laughing at our faces.

I dont waste my money

i smoked my first cock at 9

18 at drunk at a school trip. 8 years later and I still haven't smoked a cigarette that I've bought with my own money

Like 7 or 8
Didn't really start smoking often till 13 tho

>cigarettes

I skoked my first and only cig at 12. I don't know how but I ended up with some hot ash in my mouth and I spit it out and stomped on the cigarette, and I haven't touched tobacco since.

First puff I was 9
First cigarette when I was 15

17 or 18. Never got into it.

first ciggie at 13, first joint 15.
I don't like neither of those, though I smoke a ciggie whenever I want to stay awake. Probably 3 times per month.

10... with my classmates in the schoolyard hidden in shrubs

Flag
13, but i tested only once and will never to this shit again

>to
touch

England
I smoked from 14-19, then smoked too much in one day, had a 3 day migraine and it makes me ill to smoke cigs now when I'm sober

cigarette was at the age of 9 years
first proper drunk time was at the age of 10 years

never even tried

I have never smoked in my life, and I'm 28.

6-7 had one puff, smoked my first cigarette when I was like 13-14 and weed at 18.

falg

never.

Flag
never

>wasting money to inhale smoke

kek

USA

Mex

Netherlands
Never just a pure cigarette
If you count joints, then 18.
My first cigar was at 18 too although that could be 19, I'm not sure anymore.
I do wish they would lift the smoking ban for bars in my country, I always enjoyed the smell of tobacco.

never you fucking normalfag

Flag
I was 16. I'd tried drinking only a few weeks beforehand, I suppose they go hand in hand

Might have smoked weed first

Smoked a joint before smoking a cigarette
I was 14 for the joint, 15 for the cigarette

>not enjoyable

16. I went to private highschool with a lot of Europeans

I just wanted a taste of the normie life

I was 11 years old, now I'm 18 and I haven't smoked since then. Alcohol and pills are the real deal, cigs and weed are for boys

16 but it was an e-cigarette

never smoked
starting using snus when I was 14

Flag

Flag

Never

flag
5, i puked afterwards and swore off cigarettes forever

what are you a faggot or some shit

a pack of marlboro reds is $4.76 at the nearest gas station here in georgia. if you go to the cheapest brand you can get by with $3.50

what the fuck kind of excise tax does Massachusetts have?

Are you calling me phaggot, motherfucker?

welcome to blue states, where everything that's liked by poor people is taxed to hell

what the fuck motivates you people to smoke tobacco? I mean I understand the reasons behind everything else. Coca Cola because it smells good, tastes good, isn't illegal at any age nor it is taboo. Beer because it might smell good, taste good and to make you drunk. Weed and any other drug, because it boosts your mood, to get high or whatever.

But why the fuck would you smoke a cigarette? They smell terrible, most likely taste terrible, fuck up your teeth, make you weak and easily tired, and everyone knows they cause cancer. Why?

like, 19 i'm pretty sure - I don't smoke

not down for that dependency

Smoked a pack with a friend at about 14

12. My mom let me have it so I could see how bad it tastes so I wouldn't try it when I was older.
I ended up buying cigs daily when I was like 16

f l a g

25 or 26.
Crippling depression

Why kind of mom does that?

kek.

In NYC it's closer to 12~14, sometimes up to 15 dollars for Marlboro.

>georgia
>3rd world
Who would have guessed?
Epitome of southern degeneracy.

Smoked for the time when I was 14 but never took it up

Began smoking on nights out when I started uni

Been smoking a bit when sober lately, need to cut that shit out

Your mom did the "subhuman test" on you. You failed a whole 4 years later.

Never, smoking was not really a thing at my schools.

>tfw first cig when I was 14 and been smoking since then

>Poland
>14 or 15
Cigarettes are shit though

I know a 16yo in norway that smokes a pack a day

it was for a pipe ceremony

the way tobacco is supposed to be used

never did. but I smoked some hookah when I was 23.

>Tacoland
>13

Flag
stopped killing myself at 21
wouldnt your parents smoking make it uncool to you

6 or 7, I stole cigarette from father and smoked it on a backyard

>smoking

Only retards these days chose to smoke

>Literally have to force yourself into smoking.
>Enjoyable.

like 18 or 19
I bought a pack to try it out. Ended up smoking the entire pack in the span of like a couple of hours because I didn't like it but still wanted value for my money. I got a fucking crazy nicotine high and was exhaling smoke for the next 30 minutes but I wouldn't say it was worth it.

Never smoked a cig ever. feelsgoodman.

If you want a nicotine kick you should use better alternatives like those arab pipes you muzzies smoke or snus which is the patricians choice.

>smonking
>actual cancer