>male
>adult
>american
>living in Los Angeles
>2016

woe is me

Light Armored Vehicle

My life is shitty because of my life is shitty because of my life is shitty

I'm in love with my best friend, but she doesn't love me back.

I'm a fat bob

objectively, it probably isnt. i just think it is

I'm beyond poor but don't have the drive to do anything with my life. I lay in bed all day.

>Spent adolescence in front of various screens
>Never did much in the way of exercise in youth, so pretty short and unimpressive to say the least
>Endurance is shot
>Self-control poor, so eat and drink alot and starting to do a number on weight
>Never learned responsibility
>Never learned to commit to anything
>Therefore never study or worry about grades, so went through HS and college on Cs and low Bs even though I could definitely do better
>Missed hundreds of opportunities to better myself in the past
>No going back to redo life
>Going to live my whole life and die thinking about what could have been

i exist

My boss is legit autistic as fuck

you work at facebook?

Nah, Microsoft.

Yes

Microsoft is what i call my dick

also a reason

I can't stop posting and lurking on Sup Forums.

I'm still a virgin
Never had a girlfriend
I browse Sup Forums Sup Forums and /r9k/ daily
what more do I need to say?

>25
>failed out of 2 universities and 1 community college
>only make 10.25 per hour
>only fucked one prostitute 4 years ago
>no friends
>autistic
>drink everyday to cope with failure
>been only lurking on Sup Forums since 2010
>have survived 3 failed suicide attempts
>poor
>no one loves me or wants my love
>drunk right now

you lost your virginity
I still haven't
I envy you

youtube.com/watch?v=qkmrjrfitBo
holy crap! You're right...

I love that dancing karate man gif its super creative

MORE. we assume that about everyone here anyway

I have 2 kids with a vapid cunt.
The IRS took 60k last year.
Someone hit my car last weekend while it was parked in front of my home, and drove off.
I'm pooping right now and it's runny.
I hate runny poops

hey fellow Sup Forumstards
wanna raid something?

Oh, I'm also a drug addict. I have Aspergers (so I'm legit autistic)

That's me except that I'm pretty slim. I have a degree and all but all I ever wanted was to be a rally driver or something like that. Too late now, never had the opportunity or someone to push me, and the worst is that it's probably the only thing I would have been good at, I've always been talented with everything that have wheels, and mediocre at everything else.
I guess I'll just get a random job and kill myself along the way sometime, be it in 5 or 40 years.

Get over here, bro

Well, I'm 40, single, and I spend my evenings in fluffy pony threads. Need I say more?

What keeps you going?

>60K in taxes
How much did you make

>fluffy abuse threads
Why

I'm not dead.

>inb4 2edgy4me

Things you can say about your house, but not your girlfriend.

Probably 150k.
It was back taxes for a company that I invested in. Unfortunately my bank account got hit and not the full blown owner.
Learned my lesson.
Gotta keep your cash in a safe.

moisture makes her swell

Yeah, I'm joining the military.

I figure I'll either straighten up and learn to get my shit together or get shot by sandniggers before I see my life collapse. Win/win.

mostly alcohol at this point
How to Get Drunk Quick:
>get alcohol either 90 or 100 proof
>breathe in
>take shot
>drink chaser(ginger ale, or coke)
>exhale
>do 4 shots and feel nice and warm

I have a house?

Because I'm a fucking idiot who can't do anything for myself without fucking it up first

Weed

keep your chin up chum. We'll all get there eventually!

How is it out there? I'd love to live somewhere warmer (currently live in Minnesota) like Cali but it's expensive.

That and I hear that anyone in Cali is only your friend if they want something from you.

s'ok

Good luck

You remind me of me, almost exactly. Wish i could do more.

>you got taxed and not the owner
I don't know if i should belive you, but you have the money to fight it.
And keeping your money in a safe wouldn't have helped you

Wealthy upper middle class Brit,

About to graduate with a 2;2

father wont leave me the house unless i get anything higher than a 2:1, spent my four years at Uni slamming coke and never going in,

12k in debt which he will have to pick up.

Im scared to go home,

but atleast im not poor right? or black

Damn, the downstairs is really coming apart

whiskey

Well.. if you've ever read the touching hair thread where the guy trys to touch the girls hair.... yeaa that's pretty much me

>shy
>loser
>unsatisfied with body
>never had love

Needs new plumbing

More please

Another Minn-fag, uh? How's your night?

Me, too

thirsty but no drink

mfw

I say we raid Sup Forums with threads stating we should raid Sup Forums with raid Sup Forums threads.

I live just north of low angeles and all I can say is the suburbs are cool the weather is always nice, the drugs are good, the people do only want something for you or fuck off attitude unless you're cool. And yes it is expensive unless you live a little inland. My suggestion for cheaper living out here would be to check out Santa Paula or moorpark they're not far from the 101 and about an hour north of LA. Ventura county is dank tho bro if you get a chance move here.

Pretty boring. I live in Rapids so there isn't much to do. I'm also only 19 and am in the process of going back to ICC. Haven't went since December.

My girl broke up with me about 2 months ago and I'm worried these GR sluts all have something.

On a side note, why do all these niggers from the cities come up to ICC?

I'm gonna burn it down for the insurance money

havent had any motivations or ambitions in like 5 years ayy

I don't want to drink anymore but I blazed for the first time the other night and I might try it again, so that might be cool.

My two friends and I would probably move there too but his truck isn't allowed in Cali.

But thanks, i'll keep it in mind.

My life sucks because I live in a country that is controlled by the votes of the majority - basically drunken violent rednecks and middle-aged to elderly women who think -this- is leading edge internet and that we should be greatful that we even have these precious megabytes to blow.

speedtest.net/my-result/5313051848

Australia on the go, leading the way into the 19th century!

Even if you're rich as hell here, you don't actually have the OPTION to say right, I want to lay down my own fibre and get 100mbp/s. You can be the richest shit in the world and you're still forced to use the same copper crap that everyone else has and get a screaming 400kbp/s on all sites.

How do I fix my life?

Is that a aprt of AmeriCorpe? I don't know anything of it, and i generally am successful in avoiding those people

I'm being pushed in the right direction so I'm avoiding your fate

Nah, it's the community college in Rapids.

The devil convinced everyone to be passive aggressive assholes and I'm too broke to dig a hole in the ground which I can die in.

I don't know. I only know of a couple decent jobs i could apply to by luck, and I might hold off until after next fall so I can take a trip first. (I'm on mil orders right now so Im making good money, that's how I can afford the trip). In the mean time, I'll take what work i can find.

Just keep trying. It just take a bit of luck, right or wrong. Maybe look for a trade employer that would give you on-the-job training.

It feels realy shitty to not have advice for someone so similar to me

Use a condom if you're worried; you should any way, though.

And I'm a T-Rex. Booger booger. Grow a tolerance.
Also my life is great, swanky job, fine ass girlfriend who I don't really care about since she never has anything interesting to say, wealthy family who enables the fuck out of me because I can do no wrong, decent looks, fairly fit, going to travel later this year.
Suck it, freaks.

> Ex told me it would be funny if I killed myself and never even gave a shit about me
> Going to end up a starving artist because I literally have no other talents
> Don't feel like hanging with my friends much cause they're entangled with my exes' shit
> Too much of a pussy to kill myself
> I don't know what to do next with my life and I can't trust people

You're exactly the kind of bitch the devil loves to use.
>get fucked

no worries. Either I will end up well or dead. only having two options for my future is comforting.

>still beliebing the duh debul
Grow up.

i'm on Sup Forums with the rest of you faggots

/thread

My lifes a video game and im not playing