Rate my little dick. Any redeeming qualities at all?

Rate my little dick. Any redeeming qualities at all?

Here it is hard

What size exactly?

Hard, about 4.5 inches

Soft, maybe an inch and a half

Vaginas can vary in depth and circumference just as dicks vary in length and girth. Also, some girls' g-spot might be like an inch in rather than hitting her womb. Depends on the girl. And if worse comes to worse and she doesn't like your dick, your tongue skills would become better if she still wanted you to get her off.

It's like a penis. Only smaller.

be happy you're not me. i'm about an inch soft and not even 3.5 inches hard. kill me

True, but how does it look.

Ever get laid?

Nope, virgin.

Good lookin head.

5 inches maybe a little more. Rate pls

I'd say get good with your tongue/fingers and find a girl who's not too fussed over sex but enjoys those two enough to give yours a go.

I feel ya, 21 virgin, 5 inches hard

That's a very feminine penis, you might be a great trap

I like to stay shaved, but good size and shape. Head is a little small. 6/10

i know the feel op. just fucking kill me

can't tell shit from soft, genius.

Small, yeah, but well proportioned.

Looks like you have some girth. At least it isn't a pencil.

Second post is hard.

Small cock reporting it. You're not alone Sup Forumseither. 4.75 inches hard.

You look like you weigh 350lbs.

That is a good size for the average girl. Too long and it gets uncomfortable.

Micropenis master race, my weiner is basically just like yours OP. Sex is overrated and smelly anyway.

Wow. the tiny penises in here are incredibly cute. If my partner has a tiny penis I would give it a cute name and make little hats and clothes for it.

if youe cute,become a trape

Show it

>25 years old
>4.5 inch cock
>350 lbs
>virgin
I'm a real catch

Why are your hands like fat baby hands?

297. Played offensive line in college. Was 340 at one point.

Pic of me getting some still despite small cock. There's hope yet.

'Merica

little dick needs to be locked in chastity/10 : p

im 7.5 hard but since im only 1" soft my gf makes me wear a little cute pink chastity cage called a "holytrainer"

dick size doesn't really matter tbh fam

Some weird fetish mayb .... but some girls actually like chibi dicks op just dont give up

fuck off faggot, you know as much as everyone else that dick is tiny, quit cucking around.

least it isn't chode

You got the age right. Everything else no. See

Dude lose 100 lbs and you'll be average

Go gay, be a bottom and find love,

>dick size doesn't really matter tbh fam
>small cock confirmed

Makes me feel better

Lose wait, gain an inch or three.

was waitin for someone to say it.

post it

mine

R8m8s

>Go gay, be a bottom and find love,

There's only sexual perversion in gay hookups, not love. Fag.

sage

Sack looks like this

are you me? it's basically inside me when i'm soft and then explodes into 3 inches of dick when hard.

Too hairy

Geez was only suggesting.

>tfw fulfilling the Asian small dick meme

How can you have a flat belly and crotch fat at the same time? I don't understand

If you're an Asian male, having a small dick is the lease of your worries. Most races, including your own race, prefers not to date Asian men.

I'm bi. I have a lovely gf, and we will eventually have some wonderful kids, but I also love to have my little penis locked up, dressed as a sissy and cuddle with another locked up sissy.

But I hate fags. And by fags I meant the rainbow flag waving fags that go out and protest and shove the fact that they're gay on everyone else's face and act like they're persecuted in the US. Are gays rights in the US as good as they could be? no, no one has it as "good as it could be" but i'd love to see these fags go to any balkan, soviet, or muslim country and get away with their gayness. I know if I got caught even in my private hotel with my chastity cage and my cute sissy date, I'd probably be thrown in jail in one of those countries.

You guys make me feel really good about myself

Almost 5 long, and 5 around. Rate

You have something against asian men or something?

No, just stating a fact. My statement is corroborated by several studies. In these studies, women were asked what race of men they prefer the most. All races of women preferred white men. Asian and black men were the least wanted.

Even dating websites conducted similar studies.

>pic related

R8 my small pp too

Black women are pretty open minded.

>Black women are pretty open minded.

They have to be, because most men do not want them.

Soooooo... I'm Brown and get told various times that I look native American. I have better chances with native American then I do with stating I'm Hispanic?

no way that is 4.5 inches.

You have a big dick when erect and still allow yourself to be locked in a chastity? You're a piece of shit waste of genetics, please die a gruesome, slow, painful horrid death that would make Hitler himself blush

What the fuck. My dick was longer than that when I was 12 years old. How is that possible?

k

Of course. Think about it. Think about how many pale ass white people and blacks, especially women, claim to have Native American ancestry so they can fit in, feel ethnic, and think they are cool.

So, yeah, you could probably bring in more bitches by saying you're Native American.

I am 4.5-5 roughly hard to measure cause i am kinda fat but i am bigger than he is so your on the money

i have decent work, good looks and pretty athletic, and my bf is a pharmacist. my gf and i are definitely going to procreate. but ill always be locked up, she just loves wearing the key to my cage on her anklet and teasing my caged penis with her barefeet too much

i just love being submissive to her in generally since she's so short, frail, and less aggressive than me. being submissive to your girl is just awesome. i love willingly letting her control me. there just a level in eroticism in knowing i can end her dominance any second i want, but choosing to let her control me instead. i loved being pegged by her while im locked up the best as she's deep inside me and my cock strains against its chastity cage.

Don't exactly have a ruler handy, but it's right around that mark.

my gf*

this man knows whats up.

Hahah totally!

Oh, I remember that rug from another thread. Glad to see you've upgraded to a pretty full boner and sweatpants/shorts from previously having only socks on and a half-chub.

This has been taken from a small cock thread to a REALLY small cock thread.

now thats fucked up

Yeah man, it really ties the room together. Some degenerate pissed on my old rug so has to throw it out

I have a small dick but Jesus! How do people live with this??

warm that thing up...tight ball sack when your nuts are cold is not helping the picture...repost results.

then lose weight user...no excuses

this

fag confirmed

>5 long x 5 round = box dick
>posts 3 inch tops cock

stop pushing down you stomach and lets see it fairly

can you please post a link to the study or article? thanks!

old shit

The tip of my dick makes it 6.4 inches..

sorry semapi literally none
>tiny
>schlomo'd
>oddly shaped
you might as well cut it off and become a sissy

rate my lil banana buddy!

Rate?

Get hard, post pic. Everyone is small when soft. Let's see the beast ready to go

Bruhhh he's not even 4.5" hes prolly 3"