Ask a Muslim living in the west anything. Just to be clear, I'm Dutch and Egyptian, so I could speak for both sides...

Ask a Muslim living in the west anything. Just to be clear, I'm Dutch and Egyptian, so I could speak for both sides. I swear to be 100% honest and tell you what I truly think.

what's your next bombing target habib?

Why do muslims ruin everything?

what makes you so special? why would anyone give a fuck about what you think

kek trying to copy the thread that got pruned

repost from other thread cuz lol

Not into that kind of stuff.

Sorry :(

Ask a good question and stop being a dick.

I'm different, I promise.

Do you think that the west should adopt values that conform to your religion?

are you on welfare ?

No, that wouldn't be fair to the west. I'd rather see Muslims value western customs.

are you looking forward to being ejected from The United States of America when the wall goes up?

I still live in my parents' home and they both have goos jobs, so no.

Do you wanna kill gay people or just want to leave them alone?

Lieke?

What's more important to you. freedom of expression or protecting your religion and your prophet from ridicule?

Would you support the government restricting free speech if it served to silence criticism of your religion?

Definitely leave them alone, got quite a few gay friends here, very nice people.

Don't be a dick. We'd never do that. A bullet is much cheaper.

How do you feel about the Muslims coming into western countries and wanting shari law there?

Not good, Muslims should learn and adopt the western culture if they want to live here.

Native-born American here, raised Christian but now a Buddhist. No question, just want to say that, despite what you might think from lurking Sup Forums and reading Western media, there are quite a few of us who actually do have some respect for people who aren't just like us.

Of course, we have our fundamentalists too, and we're just as horrified by them as most of you are of yours.

do u think aspects of your religion are stupid eg burkas

I see now Op is a moderate and not pressing sort so I feel stupid now deleting this

Ahh so a chill Muslim. Islamic sex dolls do they blow themselves up?

Found the liberal arts major

Do I think Burkas are stupid? No. Do i think they're necessary? No. A hijab is way better.

even kappen met die massamoorden en bommen A.U.B. voordat je een burgeroorlog ontketent

dammit second

Quiet, faggot. Nobody respects you. Buddhist? Are you fucking seriously?

Sorry, man. Ik ga dat zo doorgeven, oke?

Actually, no. But thanks for playing.

And why the hate for liberal arts? Liberal arts people are the best.

>comparing christianity to islam

You already lost, or I already got baited.

You know and or witnessed any cases of Muslim women raped for religious reasons?

You feel in the right to rape your wife if she deny you sex?

Yes, I'm totally fucking seriously. Buddhism is about as deep and profound as anything you'll ever encounter.

If you kill yourself do you still get to fuck the virgins in heaven?

En, is je imam aan het kankeren over de vieze ongelovige honden, en veroveren doormiddel van massa-immigratie?

No, I personally haven't witnessed any of this. I have however heard stories. I want an independent, free thinking wife.

For the most part we kept you out of the actual white parts of europe

yeah because it's such a hard and useful degree.
like engimunerring

Well at least you are reasonable.
I've met too many that think shari law should take over the current system.

You can live.

The thing I like about Buddhist is they don't actually worship anything and I have yet to find one push their beliefs on anyone.

White Muslim cuck here.
Sharia 5 lyfe

How do you feel about your religion worshiping an absolute 100% man of all insanity?

Seriously the dude you worship is a pedophile, murderer, criminal and basically he would make satan himself shed a tear from jealousy.

No wonder he didnt want anyone drawing him.

Well, I can't say that it's been great for my job prospects, but I'm definitely a better person because of it. Money isn't everything.

Buddhist ehhh?

I have a suggestion for you....

Burkas are stupid af they're not Islamic at all. Islam doesn't even tell women to cover every last strand of hair -- just their "heads and bosoms"

Mate, I'm Dutch and im proud of that. Dont want to see the Dutch folk vanish.

Never clarifies what kind of virgins.

You get there and its just 40 basement dweller neck beards.

If you feel this way, then why even continue to be a muslim?
Why not just say fuck all religions and be normal independent person.

I don't think you understood the conversation.
Check again.

Why do you think those parts of Europe aren't white anymore?

With a large influx of brown people flowing in, have Europeans treated you differently in any way?

Yeah a degree can teach you how to be better person.

fucking kek

Mostly true. There are Buddhists in Thailand who are actively persecuting the Muslim minority. Most of the rest of us think that's completely stupid.

Which European country do you respect the least?

This, also how does it feel coming from a genetic Arab IQ of average 80.

A degree is an investment. If you don't get a return( good job) then it was a failed investment.

If you want to just better yourself.
Read a fucking book. There is a plethora of material online in which you don't have to waste money going to college for a worthless degree.

It can't teach you to be a better person, but it can give you context to see how limited your upbringing has been.

Thai foods fucking good though right

beetje laat om op zo'n website te zitten ;)

Because this religion helped me through some of the toughest parts of my life. I lost quite a few life-long friends, but this religion helped me. You have no idea what it feels like to enter a mosque, the dead silence overtakes all the sorrow, regret and worries. It is insane how full mosques always are, it makes me feel like im not alone. I dont just pray to not burn in hell, but i pray because it makes feel good.

could you kill yourself ?

Well you better be willing to fight the fuckers coming from the middle east that think everyone should follow shari law and all of that bullshit.

Hey, while you're here, I'm in the market for some nice open-toed sandals for this summer, what do you recommend?

No, probably because i dont look middle eastern. No one ever thinks im Arab. I have a freckled face, green eyes and very light brown hair.

I get that.
When i'm feeling down my imaginary friend always cheers me right up.

even serieus
hoe de fuck kom je als moslim terecht op Sup Forums
dit is een van de grootste racistische beerputten van het internet

Ik lach hier vaak, haha.

>I have however heard stories
what are the major reasons that lead women to be raped? walk without her husband? the way they dress? adultery?...
In countries who follow Islamic law of course

Again you don't need a degree for this.
Liberal arts is a joke.
Read a fucking book or find information online.

Despite our differing opinions on Muslims we can all agree jews are fucking awful and Israel shouldn't exist

Adultery? No. Really horny fuckers who can't get pussy, because the women are very very picky, and most choose richer families.

>but it can give you context to see how limited your upbringing has been.

See it and not do anything for it.
Fucking great.
So why the fuck bother with it again?

I dont have anything against jews, i dont like israels government is all.

geloof je nou daadwerkelijk dat er 72 maagden op je wachten als je de pijp uit gaat?

Vrij, daarom.

Nee.

Original Egyptians were black you imposter.

Israelis government is mostly comprised of Jews.

Lol, never!!!

Does your family celebrate that thing where the father buys a lamb, slaughters it, and prepares it for the family? If so, where do you get the sheep?

well at least you're not a fucking kike lol

I didn't go to college to get a job. I was hoping that would happen, but it wasn't my primary motivation. As I said, money isn't everything.

And if you think it is, then guess what? You're part of what's wrong with the world.

No one gives a fuck.

Look blacks did something a long ass time ago.

There are no black aliens, fool.

How many times have you gone suicide bombing?

Yes, Ramadan will be here next month. I buy it from my Moroccan slaughterhouse.

niet helemaal het antwoord waar ik naar zocht
als je hier voor het eerst komt
en je kunt er gif op innemen dat een van de eerste dingen die je zit huehuehue niggers dit huehue sandniggers dat
hoe heeft dat geen afschrikkend effect? Begrijp me niet verkeerd, ik heb niks tegen moslims (inb4 (you)), maar ik vraag me af hoe je door die laag haat bent gekomen

Because when you're starting out in life, you don't know what the fuck you're doing. College is where you learn about problems you never knew about and solutions you never heard of.

Trips checked

Ramadan is Swedish tradition

Oh, you live in Morocco? I've heard parts of it are actually pretty decent to live it. Read about it a bit, seems to have an interesting culture.

>Portugal, the country who iirc has been shown to have most of it's citizens have most of their genetics traceable back to that same bit of land several thousand years back, isn't white

??

Why go to college then?
Or did you get it paid for?

I'm from a poor family so I have worked all through high school.
Worked full time while in college, and busted my ass off to get a degree where I can have a good career in a job I'd enjoy and that I find useful.

Pretty sure me working in the medical field is more useful then you discovering your "feelings"

Oh fuck yeah, dude. And make it as hot as you can.

Ik kan er makkelijk tegen. Boeit mij niet.

No, I live in the Netherlands, but there are Moroccan stores here.

Heb je ook zo'n hekel aan al die kankermarrokanen in Nederland?

how about getting a fucking degree you can fucking use?

>College is where you learn about problems you never knew about and solutions you never heard of.

It's also where you can get a fucking degree you can fucking use.

I see what you did there.

And I'm partial to Tevas and Birkenstocks. Nothing out of the ordinary.