If you we're going to kill yourself how extreme/funny/goriest way would you do it?

If you we're going to kill yourself how extreme/funny/goriest way would you do it?

So close.

were* im sorry nazi's

make a noose of piano wire get it hung in a public area
put head in noose
super glue hands to head
yell HEY EVERTYONE CHECK THIS OUT
and jump

my death wouldn't be particularly remarkable

instead of being buried/cremated/frozen, i'd write in my will a request to be taken to a high quality taxidermist in an effort to be stuffed. upon my face would be an eternal, lifeless, shit-eating grin, while one hand would be set against my hip, and the other holding a can of incredibly cheap beer. my torso would be hollowed out enough to implant a voice recorder, and a string would dangle down my back. when someone pulls the string, the voice recorder would go off, saying some stupid catch phrase i had back in high school. might even offer to sell you chicken and waffles.

also, i'd have an infinite boner

I always figured the best way to kill yourself would be to jump out of a plane over Times Square without a parachute and splatter myself over hundreds of people. Doesn't matter who you were before that, people will definitely remember you for that.

Step 1: Go to a building supply store
Step 2: Purchase an cordless nailgun, generator, and about 20 feet of copper wire
Step 3: go into town square, disrobe
Step 4: spin up the generator
Step 5: Begin shooting nails into parts of your body that you won't bleed out from immediately
Step 6: Wrap the nails protruding from your skin with wire, making sure to leave slack on one end
Step 7: connect the slack to the generator
Step 8: Dance till "well done"

Optional step zero includes eating PF Changs or a few Chipotle burritos a day before to really put on a show

"well with the total of the funeral expenses it will be around 43 thousand dollars"
"alright kids were going to be eating ramen for a while its what he wouldve wanted"

Auto-erotic asphyxiation in public

keep em coming, these are great

Id probably just hand myself in my closet.

>implying i'd ever be lucky enough to have a family of my own

nigga i'll get dagubmint to fund this shit

Idk, I think i'd take a gun w/ me to like a waterpark or something and just let loose, make the water red, theeeeeen i'd kms

swallow 2 part expanding foam, 1 part at a time

Swap my pillow for a landmine. Insta-kill and my wall gets sold as a long-lost Jackson Pollock.

oh, you know what might be fun?

swallow an inflatable raft and pull the rope while it's inside you

I would jump off a balcony into glass shards, also, hoping to hit some poles on the way down.

I always said I would chain my neck to a tree and drive off, but one user had me beat. He said he'd noose a parachute and tie himself to his car, get in a police chase then pull the rip cord, essentially parasail his corpse down the road on camera.

Get hit by the Incredible Hulk driving a semi truck

HAHAH the fucking cop chase one sounds gold. fuck, i'd watch it on liveleak

As a devoted Catholic, if I were to kill myself, I would run inside a urban hoodlum school, yell "Allahu Ackbar" at the top of my lungs. Then I would proceed to detonate the bomb strapped to my chest. Then when I'm in heaven fucking my virgins, I'll watch Fox News say how radical I was.

>strip down naked
>put on a cowboy hat and boots
>Get a lasso
>tie one end othe rope around your neck
>run out onto the freeway
>try lassoing cars as they pass

wouldn't be easier to just then tie the other end to a freeway sign and just jump? lassoing cars seems like too much of a challenge. idk im just lazy

lolololol