Would you be ok with having a mixed kid?

Would you be ok with having a mixed kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are literally proven to be healthier and better looking by science. So yes.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

I do. Gf is half black my child is then 1/4 black and I'm Italian.

I am one.

If my girlfriend isn't white...of course I would...

As long as anyone can see that the child is mine I wouldn't mind. Mulattos, hispanics, northern indians and half-asians are green.

That child looks Mediterranean white anyway. Like Italian or maybe pass as Greek, but doesn't look black. Especially for how dark the mother is

that would mean i would have to have sex with a POC though...I guess that would be fine since its for procreation. Jesus died for our sins you know?

I'm Albanian American, my gf is German American.

We will have mix kids and they wil be stronger and smarter.

I say let nature do it's thing.

If you are an ugly fucktard you should not breed with anything.

I have a mixed kid, but it's definitely not a nigger

Albania is in Europe and obviously so is Germany sooooooo, not as mixed as what we are thinking. I think we are talking like white black, Asian Hispanic, white Asian and shit like that

How do we achieve this?

Hispanic Asian Black Mix?

Depends, does my wife look like that?

As long as she fucks good.

Albanian is mixed with ragheads though
Allahu akbar

Well.....the kid would be less of a nigger than one of the parents.......

That's fucking disgusting

perhaps you should revisit your sexual orientation m9

This one is hot, but the other is repulsive

>Albanian

I'm mixed, so I don't really have a choice

that shit is degenerate

why not once you go black he'll never come back?

Not a fan of mixing genes with superior smart white genes. Will dumb down society. Who gives a fuck is "ehhmagerd light skinned black babies"

So long as it was my mixed kid and not my wife's mixed kid. I'd prefer my kids to be white but a lot of those mixed babies are cute as shit.

This is ANOMINOUS! YOUR RACISM HAS GONE TOO FAR. EXPECT US.

>pregnant women aren't allowed to take pics alone

nah fuck a mixed up kid...but i would fuck that white pussy but not leave my seed

They're allowed to but we're going to assume they're whores

Probably not, I don't think it would do my genes justice because I'm Danish, German and Norwegian. Blond haired blue eyed, I would ultimately like to reproduce with another Aryan

>White guy
I can only really have pros from this

Asian
- Kinky as shit
- Naturally submissive
- Intelligent

Hispanic
- Amazing sex
- Loyal
- Big into family

Black
- Athletic genes
- Wild sex (also race-related roleplay)
- As a white guy I pretty much have my pick at some of the top tier black women.

Don't get me wrong, I'd miss white women. But honestly my chances would be better if I went for a woman outside of my race.

Can confirm.
However, not all Asians are submissive.
Filipinos and Thais are bossy as shit but man can they fuck.

this is such a sweet picture, honestly. it makes me feel lonely.

Ditto gf is italian/Mexican she can fuck like a bunny

I'm loving her shirt

There all yours just don't move into my neighborhood

I don't appreciate your tone motherfucker.

not when they are black mixed children you fucking retard. which is obviously what this thread is referring to.

legit black and white mixed kids have a higher rate of genetic disorders, plus they run into organ donor issues do to insufficient allele matchs.

now, if you're white and have a kid with Latin or middle eastern, you don't run into this issue, while still applying to your study, because they are technically classified as Caucasians.

My bitch is niggeraguan or some shit but she gets it done for me, that's for sure ;)

girlfriend is half korean and half white. cute as hell. np np

Sorry but you kid is more then 1/4 black.
Italians (except northern italians) are in fact part nigger.

I'm fine with any mixing so long as the niggers keep to themselves. And they seem to be the ones doing the most interracial breeding

I want to do that to my sandwich

Pffffff hahahahahhaa

proven to be better looking

hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

only if i already had kids that were of very specific, pure haplogroup

and even then, in order to have kids id have to be capable of love, and have billions of dollars

Should also add to hispanic fucking awesome food

What are the pros of white women..

yes, but my partner has to be the same race

And there's a .gov article that shows there are health risks associated with mixing races.

HE'S GOT HIMSELF A GOOK!

HOW PATHETIC IS THAT?!

Yes I would be ok with having sex with a mixed race kid, I don't discriminate, that would be wrong.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

-Shared culture
-Keep race purity (if that's your deal)
I haven't dated many white girls, but I think they're also cute

As long as it isn't black

I'd only have a problem with it because she's a fucking steelers fan, therefore she's probably inbred.

Black male, white female = disgusting

white male, black female = pretty cool

That makes no fucking sense. If white genes are actually superior, we would be lifting up the other races.

I know you look at the bottom feeding nigger loving white girls as your example, but don't. White girls are smart and usually hard working/have an education/ good career. Very pretty. Would definitely want my children to be getting those genes.

Niggers never invaded Italy fag, the arabs that occupied Sicily and shit were barely darker than regular europeans.

Also id pissed if I had any kid but some half whatever would probably end up being an identity crisis piece of shit like most mixed fags. Get over yourselves wierdos no one cares your half brown.

no bc then my kid would be part black. sorry nigres

no white only i don't want to have a son/daughter that is a shitskin

fuck yeah nigga i love mixed girls with their caramel mocha latte round asses

Are these vloggers OP, the ppl in the pic? They look like the Nive Nulls...

they're good looking. That's about it. Everything else sucks

they daughter looks like shes gonna have a tight ass when she grows up

the daughter in the pic or the nive nulls' daughter?

If you have a mixed kid you should kill yourself, and if you have a normal kid and they marry a nigger/shitskin/gook you should kill both of them and then yourself

I'm not sure man. I dont know what's going on.

My girlfriend of 6 years has a mixed kid and still hasn't let me meet it cause she knows Ill make fun of it.

lol this guy's so mad

not with a nigger fuck no.ive turned down a date with a black chick and I barely ever get dates/female attention.id feel bad about bringing a nigger in2 the world.id probably still love him, but I know I couldn't love him fully.
maybe another race id be ok with

Lol! Xd funi

>bring another white cancer like yourself, to jack ppl's culture, twist history to make yourselves look good and so forth...

Why they so mad though.

t; it's the jews

As long as i didn't have to stick my penis in its mother, not even once.

Why are you even on Sup Forums? You seem to be an autistic nigger.

Thai negro

It's actually a part of my plan.

>this exact combination

>Be me
>Be mixed master race

Hell yes mixed is the best bring both from different races and there always adorable! Take the uglist 2 of a race and breed em and they will have a good looking baby

I'm half Mexican half white

So I'm still Caucasian? Elaborate frond

Unlike , I have the short end of the stick. As a black guy who isn't remotely the black stereotype (short, average dick, non-black personality), I lose all benefits of blackness while retaining the negatives
>still outside of the realm girls who don't date black guys
>no black qualities that attract girls who like blacks
>non-black girls who prefer black guys are 90% whores regardless
>leave a permanent impression on any non-black girl you date (i.e. others that would date her in the future will be deterred due to your previous escapades
That last one doesn't concern me, though.

Is that not a good percentage of daily Sup Forums visitors?

Out side your social circle.
Girls who move from different states recently also works

I HAVE SEEN THIS PHENOMENON

Say it with me now: I Need Some More

Tits, Olé, Olé Olé Olé, good juicy things, boobs, bhreus, boobage, bristols, jugs, hooters, knockers, melons, cantaloupes, coconuts, boulders, jug buddies, puppies, 'tatas, 'bodacious ta-tas', 'breastses', pairs, hand warmers, bosoms, yahoos, woohoos, milk supplies, jugs

Gibe dat zeroes, titties, f'doomps, Dolly Partons, grapefruits, hummers, woofers, tweeters, twins, norks, headlights, fun cushions, love muffins, armpit midgets, donuts, chesticles, chest pillows, nunga-nunga, droppers, chubbies, chi-chi, blouse bunnies, sweater puppets, sweater puppies, sweater meat, champagne glasses, beer goggles, berthas, big berthas, big McDuffs, bee bites, bubbies, dumplings, droppers, fun bags, globes, racks

I say I want them booblies, torpedoes, pumpkin bottoms, areolae, balloons, Twin Cities, bazookas, bazungas, bowling balls, -wink, wink- ers, gwabbas, hangers, cheery coat racks, love apples, flight decks, fuck udders, puppies, rib cushions, shoulder boulders, chebs, chest flesh, ditties, fleshy bagpipes, nards, nugs

I want you to give me some willets, money makers, kettledrums, globes, blubber bags, dumplings, diddies, ta-tas, yabos, breasticles, breast friends, big babylons, happy sacks, jacket potatoes, empty saddlebags, Granny Smiths, chubbie checkers, dirty pillows, love ballons, dick squeezers, big hands and top bollocks, God's gift to men

How do you even store that? In a .txt file? You have a folder of copypasta

I am one... so
[BR] and amerifat

it's on uncyclopedia