Sup Sup Forumsros. My sister is having a party but doesn't want to pay for her own food...

Sup Sup Forumsros. My sister is having a party but doesn't want to pay for her own food. She made the spreadsheet editable by anyone. Go at it, boys. Or don't, I don't care either way.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rc7-T67qgaOg33I1mXr75WWmDEb2J2nkv6kduC-_6-Q/htmlview

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rc7-T67qgaOg33I1mXr75WWmDEb2J2nkv6kduC-_6-Q/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just posted nigger

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rc7-T67qgaOg33I1mXr75WWmDEb2J2nkv6kduC-_6-Q/edit#gid=0

better link cause op's is shit

posted the link :^)

do i have to sign in google doc?

Nope

Kek

who tf fk keeps moving my name

Stop erasing my shit you fucking faggots

Don't post it on Sup Forums then, dumbass.

fuck sheet 1 lets all go to sheet 2

Oh shit, didn't even see it

phuket mashed potatoes user fk u

Pillowy mounds of mash potatos

It's not even funny

Pillowy mounds of mashed potatos

Pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes

Isaac Haley, you are being reported to authorities

Why?

Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos, Pillowy mounds of mash potatos.

Pillowy mounds

Of mashed Potatos?

Yes

Why are there like 70 sheets?

Some asshole did that