Hey Sup Forums, I'm a girl gamer

Hey Sup Forums, I'm a girl gamer.
No I'm not fat. No I won't make you a sandwich. No I'm not ugly. No I don't go out with guy gamers, because they're usually socially retarded and ugly. Yes my boyfriend is a bit of a jock, so what? No I won't show you my tits, so don't fucking ask.
And finally.
Yes, we do fucking exist, so stop saying otherwise. And we enjoy games (SHOCK HORROR) just as much as men.

k

k

Thanks for the information. Have a good rest of your day.

k

No one cares

time stamp + tits or GTFO. It's the fucking law.

Congrats. Nobody cares, but nice.

>Hey Sup Forums, I'm a stale pasta poster.
>No I'm not spaghetti. No I won't make you spaghetti. No I'm not spaghetti. No I don't go out with guy spaghetti, because they're usually socially retarded and ugly. Yes my spaghetti is on my sweater already, so what? No I won't show you my spaghetti, so don't fucking ask.
>And finally.
>Yes, we do fucking exist, so stop saying otherwise. And we enjoy stale pasta (SHOCK HORROR) just as much as men.

K

Kek

Why are you here?

Attention whore

Look at this special snowflake, someone obviously didn't hold you enough as a baby. Your story is a dime a dozen, go back to tumblr. No one here cares.

I love you Brittney Venti

k

The real question is, are your palms sweaty?

fat

Cool story bro. Now gtfo.

tits of gtfo

wow look at all that bait

U fat. Not fit

Thought I'd make this thread at least somewhat interesting. enjoy people scrolling through. Now at least you didn't waist your time.

k

I don't care, TITS OR GTFO.

Says the person who uses own boobs to attract views

K