Recently divorced user

>recently divorced user
>has no tv
>has no Vidya
>but does have phone and iPad

I don't know what the fuck to do with myself anymore.
Like I'm sitting here bored as shit but no desire to do anything.

You gotta do something or you'll go insane man.

That's just the thing man.
I don't know what the fuck to do

I have the same problem. Go running, clean things even though it's clean already, read. Or just waste time here but not really recommendable. You just have to do those stupid things for your mind, not for some other purpose cause then you won't find the purpose. Don't know if this makes any sense.

pics of exwife to share?

Sleep it over bitch. Enjoy doing nothin

Find a hobby. Don't spend your free time thinking. Will only drive you crazy. Stay busy keep living

It makes sense i just crave human interaction at this point
Not many hobbies to choose from here. All I have is a bed a dresser and clothes

Happening more and more lately to me. On days off I just have no idea what to do with myself. It's weird for me because I've always been able to self-motivate and find some way to keep myself busy but I don't want to do anything anymore.

my friend got divorced, op. he sat and played mmorphs for 10 years. had a pretty successful business that he let go to shit and by the time he realized the hole he got himself into, he couldn't get himself out.

think he's working a fast food job or some shit like that now. i feel bad for him but everytime i talk to him, he always is in need of something.

don't dig yourself too much into a hole..

Nice dubs
I'm in the same boat, divorced 3 months ago, Sharing get apartment with some guy, not much else going on. I do have a girl I met coming over in a bit..had to really put myself out there to meet someone. Stay strong m8 create opportunities for yourself don't get dragged down by bs.

i know that feel bro, it'll pass

I'm about to go on a break with my gf of 7 years as of tomorrow. It's mutual as we've simply grown too comfortable and take each other for granted.... no idea what's going to happen in the next month though (length of our intended break).

prepare to be cucked

Haha, funny. Now post the real pics.

I'm well prepared mentally. I just don't know which way it's actually going to go. Part of me doesn't care either way, which doesn't say a lot for the relationship.

Trips demand it

U have to, op. Trips

Fuckin kek

since op is a fag and won't deliver, im gonna post my ex

Thanks, youre a lucky man

Nice dumper