Hey B just bought a new xbox one game from Walmart...

Hey B just bought a new xbox one game from Walmart. My question is if I take the game out and reseal the case couldn't I just return the case for a full refund?

Possibly but it would have to look pretty convincing most places won't take games back if it looks opened

Don't be such a poor faggot

Thanks for replying. Should I put a random disc in the case so it has the weight?

I'm not made of money. It's not like I chose the poorfag way.

Yeah that would probably work just try to keep the seal intact

You could also see if you could print out a fake label for the cd

Just scan the CD and print?

Yes you did you degenerate you're only poor because you don't apply yourself and make poor choices. Maybe if you can't afford an Xbox game you shouldn't have bought it in the first place. Don't steal scumbag

Well meow to you too.

Or stop being a nigger and just buy a PC we all know it's better than what the shitbox and payusyourmoneystation gives out

I do PC game mang. PC just can't handle the past 2 years of new games

>Walmart Electronics fag here.

When we do returns they ask me to check items and shit, if it is fully sealed nobody is going to notice. If it is unsealed best believe I'm checking that shit faggot.

Then instead of being a nigger, upgrade your shitty PC, make it less shitty.

not sure about walmart, but at gamestop you used to be able to return a preowned game you bought within a week for a full refund

By seal do you mean the sticker on the side or the full plastic wrap?

That's more expensive than buying Xbox games and I'm content with my torrented collection of older PC games.

Sealed with plastic wrap. The only time I open plastic wrap, is for tablets.

>Torrented PC games

Recommendations fam?

Because an xbox one is a life essential that you have to steal.
You basement dewlling, lazy assed, poverty stricken piece of shit.

Bound by flame is hella fun real quick though.

Ahhhh. Makes sense.

HA not basement. Garage looks like you don't know jack.

Its not always about money. Maybe he just enjoys the rush of scamming people and getting away with it. I used to scam people on this site called Gaia Online just because I loved taking away the hard earned items of the weeb trash that fell for it and having them message me begging for their stuff back while I fucking laughed.

I look at it as why spend extra money if you can just get it back. Also Craigslist scams are my favorite show up with fake $100 and ask em for change.

Print off a sticker with the logo on the actual disk and put it on a blank disk. Return the game and say it doesn't work.
>???
Profit

Sound easy enough