Oh hai Sup Forums you like obnoxiously large titties?

Oh hai Sup Forums you like obnoxiously large titties?

Help me find a new computer?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/AMD-8-Core-Gaming-Desktop-PC-Computer-4-2GHz-16GB-1TB-New-Custom-Built-System-/321992082597?hash=item4af83944a5:g:tNAAAOSwGotWqk4J
logicalincrements.com/
dailymotion.com/video/x46c3pd
youtube.com/watch?v=DxQOzFWJApw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

moar?

timestamp and we'll talk.

not my titties bro, just some semish OC

timestamp, slut

moar plz..what ethnicity??

Have nudes or no?

Is that slammy?

no idea looks nigger

yeah man, help me figure out what tower to order?

what's your budget, and what's your intended use?

buy a chinese-refurbished x201 thinkpad from ebay. thank me later

Yeah, what user said. You looking for a gaming rig or something to use as a paperweight

Under 1k would be good, somewhere above 600. I don't need anything super fancy, I've got by gaming on pretty shit tier laptops but it died about 8 months ago and I'm really missing my vidja. I mostly play gay ass World of Tanks, but Hears of Iron 4 is finally supposed to come out on June 6th and I'm pretty pumped about that. Don't need the best of the best just something that will smoothly run me even on medium settings. Computers arnt my strongest field.

bumpp

Just something above shit tier, I don't need anything top of the line, just so I can comfortably play is all I want. HOI4, WoT, CoH, the Total War series. Shit like that.

HOLY FUCK THOSE ARE MASSIVE!!! What are they? FF?

if you want a perfect fit, there may be shops near your location that'll be able to order and build a pc for you based on your needs and requirements

Also, not trying to be too demanding here, but if you could find it on ebay, that'd be even better.

I live in bumfukegypt bro

What.....are these egypt tittes and not black chick titties?

4790k, r9 380x, H97M, Corsair 230T, Corsair CX750M, Corsair Vengeance 1600 RAM, Corsair Force LE

just search those on Newegg and you are good to go. Should be about 1k or so (slightly less).

thanks bro. Anyone else?

Keep dumping plox

But I need some ebay towers that arnt shit. Und I Vil.

Op, how'd you get these pics?

I have a lot more of other exceptionally well endowed women.

Please do share

I know fuck all about tower builds, sorry. I'll bump it for you though.

Oh wow that is the most amazingly shaped breast ive ever seen....MOAR plz!!

you can do 8 gigs instead of 16. do 500 watts instead of 750, 4770 or lower instead of 4790, you dont need a anything more than a quad core proc. also make sure ur cpu and motherboard have 1150 chipset

Need specifics.
>What's it for?
>How much money do you have?
>pre-built or self build?

Timestamp and show pussy

I'll do all night with you for $600. (8pm to 8am)

I'd rather not build my own tower, because I'm lazy and I'd probably fuck it up.

Fuck you

>tits so big they try to escape the bra
bruh

Now we're talking. This takes me back to fapping to the topless negresses in National Geographic as a kid.

Someone go on ebay and pick me out a tower thats not shit please. We will let the titties do the browsing.

ebay.com/itm/AMD-8-Core-Gaming-Desktop-PC-Computer-4-2GHz-16GB-1TB-New-Custom-Built-System-/321992082597?hash=item4af83944a5:g:tNAAAOSwGotWqk4J

Youre a diamond.

Anyone have any opinions about this?

the GTX 950 is a little dated, but should suffice considering the games you want to play. An upgrade is always possible to a 970 or 960 should you feel the desire to. 16gb ram should be more than enough to do whatever you like. As far as AMD processors go, this one isn't bad at all. I wouldn't put it past some higher end i5's, but it'll do the job.

dumping mine

christ, I need her name...

thanks bro.

Please stop posting stale shit.

what's your budget?

god, are we going to play 20 questions here to find out what you need and what you're going to do with it?

STOP

doesnt look bad ebay is ebay

I already said.

More than 600, less the 1k. I'm willing to flex alittle. I don't need anything god tier. Mostly hoping to run HOI4 smoothly when it comes out. Mostly play world of faggot tanks and company of heroes. I don't need max settings either, just want to have a smooth good experience not choppy shitty and crashy

ded thred

nice pics, if you're willing to build your own then this site I find is super helpful logicalincrements.com/

No prob!

thanks man

real talk for 700 id send you mine

I love big titties... but I hate niggers more... as arousing as looking at a cow's udders

no idea. five seconds on google and i found a video, though.

dailymotion.com/video/x46c3pd

Ok

I agree was mostly going for eye catchyness. Its a shame my last laptop died.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxQOzFWJApw

post moar please

cuz you said please