Why do atheists hate atheism?

Why do atheists hate atheism?

Oh oh! I know! Cuz it got theism innit?

why do Christians rape children?
t. Catholicism, the pinnacle of christianity

Because Atheism is a religious belief

Because some priests are repressed homosexuales

Atheism is not a religious belief. Just like abstiene is not a sexual position like doggie style

There's a difference between saying "I don't believe in what you believe in." and being a militant cunt about it. The militant types draw negative attention from all parties, even the ones they claim to be a part of. This occurs across all topics ranging from religions and politics, to gaming and even cooking.
>TL;DR people like to bitch about anything and everything

hold on, you mean to tell me that the people that preach the bible as a full time commitment don't follow what they preach? It's almost like they're full of shit

because niggas ate all the chicken wings bitch

So they can attempt to fit in a society created by you fucktards. In reality they like atheism.

This

How is this shit still a thing?

? What?

Why do atheists hate autism?

Why do theologists hate other theologies?

lol you're going to have to try wayyyy harder than this.

Yes,

Sorry I was just confused on how people, with no conection to one another, who do not attend any kind of group services, who do not worship, who do not do any sort of religious rights, who have no rituals... Ect.
What do they hate exactly? There is an absence of something to hate so I am perplexed.

derp

Are you the ex priest?

Why don't zealots answer the only question that is needed for them to answer.

Show me the god

Any other bullshit debate and argument you try to win does not matter. The only question that zealots need to answer is

Show me the god.

You cannot and will not ever be able to answer this simple question. It is the core of your entire belief system yet you cannot show me the god. You have never witnessed the god nor will you ever. This is because there is no god.

Why won't OP just die?

Right. There is no proof

Why do scrotums feel soooo good against my forehead?

Why does the hacker known as Sup Forums exist?