Who do you main in League of Legends and why isn't it Graves?

Who do you main in League of Legends and why isn't it Graves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4ypGk10fx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I main draven in NA

Thresh main here.

Braum main

i main yi cause i like to go fast

i play good champions

I'm sure you do.

because i only play champions with cigars

/thread

I'm a Nautilus main because I can't play Marksman... I mean AD Carry...

Because LoL is for fags, retards, autists, and other scum of the earth.

All of you should kill yourselves.

because I main Rammus toplane to fuck off top lane graves.

Main blitzcrank because i like to grab people and say yoink. Also main yorick top

used to main cho but i got tired fighting for top so i main blitz

kayle was the first champ I bough and the first skin also, but she is so dead right now. fucking memebuilds.
I remember when all you needed was nashor+core ap and you could 2shots any squeshy.
full metal kayle when?

Rengar main here

Ahri and Yaz main I don't like Graves play style

I main Darius. Carry2gud

Shaco/Teemo main

Nice. Do you rush Ghostblade or jungle item first?

Cuz I main Jax and no other champ in game can stop me.

azir because he's literally a god amongst peasants

Any high dps ability reliant champion can, done it with Sona in a 1v1 scenario

Zac would like a word with you.

What elo? I wanna play Rengar but he is littered with bugs. And I'm not sure how you play him anymore. I remember you would get to 4 stacks before ult so you could triple Q but that might be pretty old.

Zed/Azir main

Because he doesn't have his cigar

Zyra main.

The amount of successful Zac ganks on me are countable on your hands...to be fair tho, not everyone knows how to play that slimey fucker maybe the majority just suck asshole

Tbh sona does give me a hard time, but late game she's 1-2 shot

Do you like her changes? Do she feel any better to play now?

I play Zac top and mid, and still roll face.

LMFAOOOOO YOU GUYS ARE STILL PLAYING LEAGUE IN 2016 ARE YOU POOR OR SOMETHING THAT GAME DIED 2 YEARS AGO LMFAO

Irelia main

It still stands if they immobilized Jax then they could eliminate him easily

I've seen only top & Jung obviously, never mid tho. Sounds interesting zac mid

I don't really have champion main, but I try to get mid most of the time, because it's my best lane. I can play other lanes at least decently, though.

The main changes you can feel is that plants grow everywhere (which is nice) and feels more powerful. However, the death passive was really nice, but is gone now. All in all better, sick dps and mostly the good old Zyra. Ah, and also, plants grow when you cast a spell NEARBY, no need to cast on, which makes it easier to pop several seeds which in turn means more dps.

udyr because tigurr

Yea that sona ult has cost me some teamfights, but not all sona players know when to use it

45% CDR Sion > Puny mortals

I watch a Diamond Zac main on youtube and learn from him. Zac mid wasn't easy for me at first, but when I started to make note of my mistakes it became much easier.

>no cigar
>for babbies now

I know the feeling of a failed Sona ult that lost the final team fight

GP main... League of tanks is a bitch

Ye right now I am trying to get mastery 5 on all adcs to BE THE VERY BEST but no champ in particular

I had fun with him during the bilgewater event, but dropped him after they started fucking with his barrels.

Soraka

Heard they're going to add a level 6 and 7 mastery.
You won't be able to get them by just playing the champ either. You will have to get an S rank and do some shit with tokens you receive from getting said rank.

i don't main anything in league. i don't main/play graves because i'm not an adc player often enough.

Honestly he's still my go-to carry mid/top if the team comp allows for one. The nerfs just made him feel so linear

Grievous wounds, bitch.

Sion main, All aboard the CC Train

My boy nocturne even though he's shit

I don't care for Sion. He just doesn't feel worth it compared to someone like Nautilus, who also has CC out the ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4ypGk10fx0

> pick champ
> build full tank
> do more damage than ADC

Katarina, and not Graves because Katarina is more braindead than graves

That's your opinion, but people just don't realize how much of a monster he is if played correctly. You build full tank, cdr, and maybe one damage item such as a black cleaver or a frozen mallet, he's fucking brutal. His Q alone does at least 400 damage without any damage items when maxed, plus the constant cc. He gives most anybody who tries to gank him a bad day.

found tyler1

Found Dunkey.

Didn't say he was raaaaaaaaannnnk 1 or hehe xD just another shitty Draven main

Malzahar, I dont like his update though

no cigar
rip pre-rework gravy

I main Graves/Rammus/Olaf

Feels good playing any of them either top or jungle.

What's the problem?

IS THAT YOU TYLER?

I used to main Lissandra but quit for a few months. Just got back into the game and Liss seems underpowered, did I miss something?

Really sad that she's not as OP as she used to be because her new skin looks awesome, but I can't justify spending money on it if I'm gonna end up having to switch mains.

Maybe I just suck though

She's a decent control mage top or mid. The problem with her is that qss shuts down her combo potential and limits her utility lategame. Without proper jungle coordination there are better picks for soloq

Aatrox recently.

Used to main Olaf when the game was a few yrs old and no one played him.

DEMACIA!!!

Fuck LoL

They need to make aram like poro king where you can pick your Champs and allow up to 5 player ban for cheap shit.

I loved Lux mains back when I played a lot of Talon.

Teemo/Kennen top.

Amumu/Mundo jungle.

Kennen mains fascinate me. I don't know how they manage to be good with that champion.

i main SHMINEAPPLE!

Katarina best main.

THIS IS MY MAIN, TEHEHEHE :3

JUST BOUGHT FOR 666 RP YESTERDAY, PINEAPPLE!!! I ATTACK POWER MID :33333

GNAR AND GAREN MASTER RACE

MOM TRIED TELLING ME TO GET A JOB BUT I SAID LEAGUE IS OKAY, I ALSO MAKE A SHIT TON OF INTERNET POINTS WITH LE PINEAPPLE :3333

Tyler?

DAE pineapple :#

You just gotta be annoying as shit and harass the fuck out of your opponent then nail em with your wombo combo. People I underestimate how much damage he can put out, especially early game when his passive procs along with his combo.

me :3 where do u pineapple?

pikachu

i pineapple TOP since devour is removed from my ability spells 3:3:

Did you ever leave season 2 breh?

Based swain reporting in

UGH i know that TOTALLY threw me off at the camps at first, DAE CS :3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3

AP kog on mid, cause you outdamage 90-100% adcs with AAs on full build white maintaining sick poke, just gotta abuse double tear guinsoo

I main fiora.

I want to choke that bitch.

Zed Jungle

Haven't played LoL in 2 and a half years, guess I'll reinstall the shit that it is

I tired Zed and Irelia jungle back in season 5.
It was awful.

My top main is Liss and riven and my mid main is LB/Azir, for ADC I main ashe and siv, support I main bard and braum, jungle I main elise, rumble and shaco.

over 400 games on each since S2

I used to prime main kayle and only kayle. Top, mid, sup

Be careful, though, I might just riposte it and fullheal off you :^)

I take Nasus top against him and rekt his shit in constantly.

haha if there were 9 people worth playing a game of dota with ever again yeah graves would be up there but its overkill

Le swain mid. Don't like his new q that much at least it a decent wave clear.

It was hard. But if you got the first gank at level 2, it was gg. It's like a sword of the occult on a sword of the occult.