Post girls and other anons say how they would fuck them. Replies get replies

Post girls and other anons say how they would fuck them. Replies get replies

>talk about a girl I know so I can jerk my tiny weenus, but you have to reply.
Fucking cringiest shit threads ever. GKY

I would pin her down to the ground, tearing off her dress, and forcibly penetrate her ass. I would entirely forgo her pussy and slap against that ass for literal hours

Racist asian gangbang.

that hover hand is priceless
/thread

Girl on left
doggy style pulling her hair. she looks submissive af. Perfect face for a facial.

follow her into a dark hallway and rip that skirt right off. choke her out a but while i forced it in and out. id cum in her mouth when done

Take the one on the right and ram my cock in her throat til she tears up then move one to pussy

Bend her over a chair and fuck her pussy, then her ass. When she starts screaming, choke her. Cum in her ass and leave her for the next guy

lay my eggs in her chest cavity

gouge out eyes, skull-fuck

execute with single shot to the head

feed to pet lion

lay eggs in her armpit

stalk for a week before finally getting up the nerve to talk to her, then stutter out some awkward attempt at flirting, then cry when she laughs in my face. put spaghetti back in my pockets. then follow her home and lay my eggs in her face.

Tie her up, fuck her in the ass no Lube

she has a great ass

shove girl into wood chipper, use to fertilize lawn. fuck guy in ass. then lay eggs in his throat.

consensual loving sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of creating another child of god

Force her to feed me her meal. After I would put a paper bad on her head, strip her naked and ram her butt. Would use glue! Anal creampie and leave her, no cuddles!

Tell me everything you would do

I'd twist her nipples so tight that her clit would be dripping through her pants.

Moar?

Army slut ex gf, do your worst

she needs more than one

I'd motorboat that ass, licking up her juice, and then rail her wet pussy from behind.

I'd slam her up against that doorway, whip off her pants and rub her clit until she's soaking my pants as we grind.

She loves to be tied up, whipped, humiliated and basically loves to be a cum target. do your worst!

Moar?

my cousin, she needs cock

Friend's gf

Force fuck her mouth until she gets tears in her eyes, then fuck her tight little cunt while I have my hand wrapped around her throat. Then pull out and cum on her glasses.

Do left

My ex

Facefuck till she gags and farther, then bend her over and shove it in her ass, no lube, while pulling her hair. Cum in her ass. Beat her red and raw with my belt and leave her there.