Pisa 2015 results just came out

Pisa 2015 results just came out.
How well are the results for your country?

Better than expected, but still shit.

>tfw no cuba

Absolute shit, it never stops being shit, thanks liberalism.

Cuba is too black to show up., it's right next to haiti or dominican republic.

Very bad. It's more obvious than ever that there's an autism epidemic among Finns that affects only boys. There is no other country in the world that is getting carried in PISA by girls.

We need to figure out something. Maybe not give kids too many vaccines.

How is the total score computed? Why are we ranked the same as New Zealand

Hey we're not that bad

press f to pay respects

Yeah it is a wonder Sweden is still above OECD average. The results of Finland are also going down in a correlation with the increasing number of little nigglets I see on streets.

Mongolian Pride forever. All the winners in the chart are either Mongols or Mongol rape babies.

I'm very proud of where I placed.

>The results of Finland are also going down in a correlation with the increasing number of little nigglets I see on streets.
They're not helping.

What goes on in Estonia ?

fucked your mom last night desu

>mfw we were expelled of this year's evaluation because the past administration decided to remove 3000 schools from the pool, in order to rank higher

You know the story of Atlantis?
Well, most of them went to Estonia after it sank.
Now their Atlantean genes are starting to activate again.
Their mind powers are growing at an alarming rate.

surprised it even surpassed brazil considering the amount of madrasa student here.

You should not have told anybody.

xD

>Chinese Taipei
>Chinese
>Taipei

Worse than portugal so bad. If we can't beat portugal we run out of excuses.

not good enough

Jesus Canada, stop studying so hard.

Wow, had no idea my people were so shit at math(s).

shameful to family

why the fuck georgians are so stupid? Even Montenegro above them.

The increasing number of female teachers (64% of all teachers in 2004, 74% in 2013) creates curriculums and learning environments more suited to girls than to boys. Girls and boys learn in different ways, and many female teachers don't understand this. When you pander to one gender more than to the other, it's only natural that the other one suffers.

Another proof that finnics are superior to whitebois

hey slovenia not bad at all

Canada still greatest.

This is bullshit, our high ranked schools arent even part of pool
They pool is probably filled with nothing but public schools
t. went to one of the highest ranking schools here

I'm not sure if we're doing better or everyone else is doing worse. Probably the latter

>5% better than the united states
>5000% poorer

ehhhhhhh

we're more smarter than Jews

asian countries are cheating, right?

We will soon overtake Japan. Otherwise I once took the test and thought it was way too easy.

bravo

>#22
Thought we were better desu. But why are there so many Chinas on the list?

feels good to be 1st as a real country

would you believe it or not that this result for us is being discussed as "why we no good at reading? what a disgrace! learn more! try harder!"
it's like we fundamentally can't be happy about being better that everyone else, we still have to look for things that went bad and become better that our idealized self

t. asian

A culture of being unhappy about everything does help.

you don't get the feeling that we're kind of overdoing it?
i mean, in my own work i often hand over a finished project with a deep feeling of guilt that i know i could've done it better even if it's done to the max and over...

>tfw the US scores higher than
>France
>Sweden
We are supposed to have a terrible educational system.

Show the demographically adjusted one.

There's no way Asstonia is better than us

Sure it's overdone but it's a feeling one gets. I just can't figure out why, must be some historical reason.

>demographically adjusted one
pisa test is fundamentally adjusted to demographics. that's the whole fucking point you sour loser

Of course we're better. Keep in mind we're be #1 if the ryssäs didn't drag us down. They display 50% worse results.

>USA is above sweden and austria

inb4 m-m-mutta meidän somalipojat...

>USA is above average
>Georgia is near the bottom

fucking stupid southerners

>15th
it's ok

I doubt there's a drastic difference ad 2016

They just copied our system and don't have fennodswedes etc dragging them down. Chill breh

how is norway so low

lets just agree to take turns alright? one year you can be the best and the next we'll be best and so on and so forth. no need to fight among ourselves since we really are 'ourselves' not very different, ok? good. now what are we gonna do about hungary? we really need a plan for them

im putting my kids to estonia now

Just handle the fact that Finland might not be the epitome of intelligence. Since we top you as we did before the 1940s when Finns were working in Estonia for money and glory, flashing their puukkos.
Fennoswedes are 5% of Finland. Russians are a quarter, i.e. 25%. And they are dumb as apes.

What if I will immigrate to Estonia?

pepper your anus before it really starts to hurt

We used to be at the bottom 10, now we are above Mexico, probably not the best results but seems pretty decent in comparation to other years

It's a fucking joke. Our average is decreased because of the fucking south.

Really suprised of Estonia. No longer shitty east block country. Just keep on going.

Pretty fuckin amazing tbhq famalam did not expect that

I do believe both Irelands and Estonias high(ish) scores are directly correlated to pic related

Oh we are the best now

feels good to be masterrace

>Vietnam above Hong Kong
>Vietnam 525 487 495
>HK 523 527 548

How? Why don't they have a combined number? This graphic is biased.

No that's a meme

>laughingXi.png

Tsai English called Trump and he picked up though so prepare

>bsjg china
what the fuck did he mean by that

Trump will, like every president before him, pick China over WE WUZN'T Qingz.

His team already walked it back

What does it has to with PISA results?

I refuse to believe Singapore did better than Israel

Good job Eesti!

Beijing + Shanghai + Jiangsu + Guangdong

China has 1.4 billion people so PISA can't afford to test every school, so they chose 4 geographically diverse provinces to test. As you can see, it's lower than Hong Kong when it (Shanghai only) used to be higher.

Are the Slavs smarter than the Anglos?

Rote memorization ability != "masterrace"

It actually means "too autistic to breed"

So they chose the 4 richest most developed parts of China, very good.

>america beats austria, france and sweden

Can't call us dumb anymore.

>austridumbs
>swetards
>frautists

ah yes so they only chooese schools from their best cities
VERY impressive

Well and even then there's kind of a big, relatively rich school in every city now. Like Shanghai's obviously super rich as a port city, but Guangzhou is still larger than New York. Like I don't know if as a Westerner I'll ever really understand that kind of population density. I live in the largest city in my state and it's still under a million people.

Maybe the Chinese and Vietnamese Governments did in order to manipulate the results so their look nations look better to invest in, but Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, and South Korea don't. There's some private schools here that follow the Singaporean math standards for each grade just because it's rigorous and established enough to serve as some global gold standard.

Guangdong is not the richest dumbfuck

>guangdong, Jiangsu
>cities

You can call up PISA and say and ask these questions.

If you doubt their China results, don't ask me.
Chinese in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and overseas all do amazing on standardized tests. I don't see why they wouldn't in mainland China either.

According to PISA, the score actually has very little to do with how rich the students are.

>Maybe the Chinese and Vietnamese Governments did in order to manipulate the results so their look nations look better to invest in, but Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, and South Korea don't.
[Citation needed]

Japan and Gookland are well-known for cheating. Gookland barely even has a democratic government. There's literally no way to manipulate these results either because it is run by a private company.

The question is if the test being done in rich cities boosts the score. PISA says there is no correlation though, for example Estonia is rather poor, Gookland and Slovenia as well and yet they do way better than Sweden.

Guandong and Jiangsu are the provinces with the highest GDP.

Would like to see some of their shit holes included tbqh.

Good! America needs to breed more with African heritage!!!
Thanks god you will be more well off!

You said "richest" stupid fuck. "Biggest GDP" is not "richest".

Also, Shanghai and Beijing are nowhere near the biggest GDP provinces.

Pic related is GDP by province.

Guangdong per capita is actually poorer than multiple other provinces.

Oh no I have no doubt that the Chinese secondary education system is good, especially when it comes to tests. They do a LOT of standardized testing (I think it's unavoidable for large countries to do a lot of that) and the practice really has to pay off. But I'm saying it's not necessarily representative of the state of the schools in, say, Xinjiang.

Similarly, the US has wildly varying scores. Massachusetts rivaled Singapore in math I guess.

My point isn't that the results are inaccurate or skewed, just that there's more data there than we see with one chart for large countries.

Reminder that if you average above 500 you're a nerd.

You are a nerd.

Also it gets worse (in terms of statistical interpretation) in the US because technically every state is individually responsible for its own Department of Education. That's changed some in the past few decades but even so, there's a lot that's left up to the states.

Of course. If PISA tested all of China instead of 4 provinces, the score would be lower.

But it would still be quite high. Most of intelligence is genetic (sadly).

t. Alberto Barbosa

So, Slovenia is the top non-chink country.

Pretty good job Slovenia.

>Viet Nam

underrated country

I expected much worse desu

Asians are generally not smarter but justputting in the effort to memorize shit instead understanding.
Even their math is not about understanding but furthermore about applying the same shit over and over. That's how their exams are designed as well. Going to school, evening school, extra tutors are just a way to cope with that,

Germany for example is more about understanding the concept and transfer them.

t. german with excellent uni grades in EE