What did this taste like? It says wild fruit and it sounds good

What did this taste like? It says wild fruit and it sounds good.

is this real?

Are you over 12?

Yeah back in like 2009 they had world of warcraft fuel. There was the red one with the orc on it and the blue with the night elf.

Tastes like high fructose corn syrup

Yes under age pls go

OP it tasted like the voltage that is out now. Sort of. That's the closest. My friends and I saved the bottles for both horde and alliance. Both were tasty

i don't remember that, the only ones i remember were for call of duty.

>he doesn't know moutain dew had world of warcraft label
>must be underage
uwutm8?

Pretty good. The orange one was shit though.

Voltage always feels like it's going to give me a heart attack because all the extra energy and stuff. Please tell me it was like a less extreme version of voltage..

It was aight. Tasted blue.

legit, think voltage but a bit sweeter, and that was it, i remember it

The horde gamefuel is literally the cherry amp they sell today not even kidding try it

best gamefuel. ya missed out on life if ya didn't have yourself a few dozen cases.

I actually do remember that it turned my poop a dark blackish blue and I only drank the red game fuel after that

It tasted like night elf pussy

Shit. Someone actually did it. They wrote "gamefuel".

I remember I used to drink half a 12 pack of these while playing CS back in the day.

I prefer this one

Dam no idea how I missed this, at least I got the halo one

call the cops, i didn't hit the space bar hard enough

nothing beats the original.

I remember the commercial for that.

It made playing against people online seem cool.

I got this in the UK was the best mtn dew i eva drank

Eh

Ets all abut the Baja fresh mon. Taco Bell 4 lyf

has that diabetes bud?

That was my shit man. Voltage is okay but I think this was far better, don't even remember the taste though unfortunately.

Baja blast is honestly probably my favorite mountain dew

I thought Sangria Blast was better than Baja. Does anyone remember the green colored Democracy flavor?

Baja blast is fucking disgusting and I want to hit you if you choose that over pitch black.

Nigga you drinkin the purple kool aid, get with the fresssh... Ba - ha freeeeeeesh

baja you say ?

This guy gets it, pitch black is better. You can get baja blast at taco bell anyways.

>not voting for pitch black da niggaest of dews

literally the best time of my entire life

i had an original can for back in 2004... room mates girlfriend tossed it when she cleaned our house... couldnt be to mad cause she clean the place pretty good, but that can of dew was older than their fucking daughter.

if drinking sugar water was the best time of your life why not fucking kill yourself RIGHT NOW

shit was the cashiest of cash
made your spit green

#blackdewmatters

Prob Tastes Like Shame And Regret. Only Quality Of Things Blizzard Can Make Now A Days