What the fuck does Sup Forums drive, and a little bit about why you bought it!

What the fuck does Sup Forums drive, and a little bit about why you bought it!

Go go go.

This is my 1990 R32 GT-R. Well over 500HP, fully forged & rebuilt CP pistons 0.5 over size. Aftermarket con rods, HKS cams, 875cc injectors, rebuilt Apexi AX53b60 turbo.
Too much to name. I've built this car from ground up, a lot of time, research, and money gone into it. Best 26 setup I've seen, and still twin turbo with amazing throttle response.

Let me see your Corollas.

my jcw rally mini

Nice man, the Joh Cooper Works is the 2L turbo model, yeah?

'05 Acura RSX she's a Basic bitch

1.8, and thats one of my few cars, and its 02, supercharged, underdriven at around 8 pnds. i also have an 05 bagged sube.

You mean 1.6 supercharged?

1999 Ford f-150. I bought it because it was cheap and in good condition. Under 4k and the exterior and interior are pristine.

2001 Volvo s60 t5, I bought her because she was cheap, in good condition, and one of the few respectable manual cars I could find used. She is a good car and has served me well.

That impreza is sex

Nice man, is it turbo? I know heaps of the engines they have in them are turbo. What do they go like?

1.8 vvc converted

I drive a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT. I bought it because it was $2000 and had been taken care of.

thanks dude, lots of time and money haha

I approve of this thread

2002 Grand AM GT
#PontiacGang
Lmao no I'm kidding, I need a new car, but it's a good first car, only has 125k.

>CP pistons

You are full of shit.

She's a turbo and they are fucking amazing especially given that they can be had for about 5-6 grand.

Here are my fucking Corollas.

>inb4 truck in the city
This picture was only taken because I finally got a proper carwash. I live in the country

Okay dude hahaha

R33 was stock intermal rb25 tuned by myself to 500whp at 23.5psi. Poped that motor doing a powerskid. New set up is a cammed rb25/30

I just hit 160K on mine. Still runs great.

I drive a 1.8t beetle and a 1.6 miata
Inb4 faggot

My friend ran an RB30DET with factory RB30E conrods and pistons to 28psi and 600HP, amazing how much they can take.

2012 STI. Can you say Ringland failure? Hopefully a built block with sleaved cylinders, turbo upgrade, and e85 in the future.

This is my beetle pushin stock 150 but feels around the same as the 116 miata because the power to weight is about the same on both

Very nice, why the debadging though?

I'm planning to push 700whp out of stock 30e pistons and rods with arp rod bolts. I know a guy that made 840bhp on the same rotating assembly. All the work is in the head.

Looking real good, OP, I'm a little more of an R34 fan myself

Unfortunately the R34 is illegal in the US for another 6 years.

Ew, why would you camber a rally car you sad piece of shit

I like the blue Corolla more

Yeah, I'm lucky to be living in Australia where you can get them. I'm saving up for one currently. It's actually my dream car

I'm after some sort of R34 deal for my 32 at the moment. I'm from NZ so hello neighbour.

'93 miata: dropped 2", 15" enkei sr6 wheels, hankook ventus rubber. T25 going in this summer.
'96 powerstroke f250 7.3L turbo, 4" straightpipe turbo-back, manual trans, 4x4, stock now but getting 4" lift, 35's, flares, and brush guard this summer.
I go tiny and huge, no medium.

>negative camber improves cornering
>his car his goddamn business
>see: stance

do u even car, user?

Do you see many R34s over there?

I wanna see some of that miata

This was for you, not OP

2001 Audi S4 full Stage 3 build

Looks like you replied to the wrong post.

But why would you need to camber to that extreme? At one point, the camber is so extreme that its bad for the car and it starts to scrape, the tires get uneven wear, and you probably get less grip from your tires because its at such an angle. Which is not very good considering you have an AWD rally car there.

On top of that, it looks stupid and in the future, people will look back and say "Wow. That was an actual fad?"

Kinda like the whole van mural thing or the bouncing hydraulic systems. Even the chrome tail lights.

2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ

Well I did drive this... But not anymore.

This is honestly one of the most fun things I've ever driven, like a go-cart on steroids.

05 Wrangler, not mine, but just like it. Bought bec. Ive always loved em, like to offroad, like convertibles, and love the turning radius. Also reliable and cheap to fix.

Oops no pic.

This is kinda the same argument people make about tattoos. Yeah, it's their car instead of their own body but it's still their property so they can do whatever they want with it if it doesn't bother them. The culture itself is really about not needing an expensive-ass luxury car to have an identity and expressing yourself by getting a cheap car (usually an import) with an underrated engine and adding a personal touch to it. It's a great idea but of course with that much freedom of expression some people get extremely creative.

Only pic i got of the current wheels/tires on it. I need to go out for a shoot soon...

Had an '02 RSX til very recently when I got an '08 TL. It's amazing, i'm loving it. Pic related

muh duke 390

How many miles do you get from the tank? I love SUV's like Jeeps and FJ cruisers but their fuel economy makes me cry

A few, mainly Chasers, Supras, R32's, R33's, R31's, Cefiros, Laurels, Datsuns, RX3's, we have so many cheap imports.

I have a few friends in Brisbane and cars are so expensive over there compared to here!

Forgot to mention, 197k miles on the miata, 276k on the ford. Both are holding up decently!

>Stancing a Subaru

So it's true. Idiots can have money too.

God I want one so bad, their resell value is a double-edged sword though

But the difference is that people with tattoos only impact themselves. I've seen extreme camber cars jam up a mall parking lot right by a freeway exit. Guess who created a traffic jam adding 40 mins to someone's one work day? Not only that, but the bottom of the car can get scratched up and cause problems to the car that may leave that person stranded.

I don't give two shits if someone mods their car to look like a bird of paradise, but if their shit messes with other people's shit, then we have a problem.

My stance on this is if it doesn't affect anyone other than yourself, feel free to do it. Whether it be to paint your car bright neon green with chrome spinners or get piercings all over your face.

I also hate those stupid fucking fart can exhausts. The drivers who get those intentionally rev their engine thinking they're hot shit, only to add noise polution. Especially at 11:30-4:00am when I have work at 6:00.

Yea, kind of is just waiting to bite me in the ass, wish I had an updated picture of it, I'm planning to keep this one, the 1.8T engine with the APR ecu alone is supposed to kick ass, right now it's mostly fixing up the clutch, she has had 8 previous owners.

Really? How big is the difference?

I drive a 2011 Scion TC. It's an excellent commuter that is still fun to drive. Also, I think the previous owner reflashed it and disabled the governor. I've had her up to 160 before. I'm told that isn't supposed to happen.

pic isn't mine, but is related

'91 sentra w/ 420k miles here kek

I get about 13-15 miles per gallon. Not the worst, definitely not the best, A better street tire would probably help, I have some of the more mild but nubby all terrains. Definitely want to go back to a more street friendly tire, they're loud as fuck. But I love the damn thing.

Hell no man you misunderstood, even a stock Golf without any special TLC will barely depreciate. Definitely keep that car, it's practically a middle-class illiquid asset.

Yeah no I could've guessed that but how many miles until you have to refuel? Is the tank big enough to compensate is what I'm basically asking.

>saving up for supra, my dream car
found a fully moded one on tradecarsale in Tokyo currently $48.000 + $10.000 for import because I live in a shit country, I miss 8k more need to wait 2 more months.

Supra is fully moded: only 91.016 miles, RHD, twin turbo, 3.0, MT, petrol, 840 WHP, welded slip diff, 3.1 front camber 2.1 back, anti-lag, anti-roll, 5-5 brake ratio, custom HB, spring rate 12.38 to 6.34, full hammer shark body kit, interior completely changed but no back seats... that's all I know about the car so far, ill know more when I contact the company.

This is my 1982 Vw Rabbit with a 2L aba conversion with upgrade cam, lifters, headers, etc. All and all pushing maybe close to 200hp total and its light as all hell. Next step is coil overs. I love the aesthetics and its super fun to drive.

i drive a '91 Lincoln mark vii, bill blass model

thing's a fucking beauty

Oh sorry, its a 14 gallon tank, about 120-130 miles hwy driving

user that's a sick fucking deal for a 840 hp supra and it looks fucking awesome. that's my fuckign dream car

Thats just bec. I dont like to run her empty, depending on the driving conditions you could stretch that a bit.

yeah not really because my country is a shithole and on top of those $58.000 in total I will have to pay at least about 4-5k more for checkup costs additional fees when I get the car in to the country because of some law problems with those kind of import cars...etc.

And I'm putting it to stage one this fall.

>implying you have that much money
>implying your not a showoff faggot

how about you kys you fucking little kid just because you dont have a job and cant afford shit doesent mean everyone else is a poor faggot now fuck off

1994 f150, bought for for work and play

this was my BMW
before a Mustang lost control
and scraped my ride

>scumbag ford

2002 Chevy Tracker
I live on a small island and this is the most common vehicle here, for good reason, it handles the mountains and shitty roads really well.

Isn't this an S14 though? Or were you just pointing out that all cars are cheaper

you buying? already own? selling?
if buying, yellow one look way better, but fuck aesthetics whats the specs on both of those?

this is how I get to work :^)

2010 BMW 335xi. Currently in the shop (where else).

holy shit what are the specs on that? how much whp? what engine does it have?

what year?

75 911S

>best year

My daily commuter and work horse

gti? what mods?

Was just showing him the difference in prices between Australian and New Zealand imports.

They're both S15 Spec R's.
Overall, cars are a lot cheaper.

Fucking sick, from OP.

Always loved the old Porsches, would love a 911 Turbo, the same model as this but with a spoiler

Later this month I'm resigning from my job and won't be employed for a while.

Anyone wanna hit up some mountains? I went to Fort Mountain State Park today. Was decent, but roads weren't as tight as I would have liked. Too open and unable to push your car on most of the route without being 80 to 100+.

Any North GA/TN/AL/NC fags wanna hit up the Tail Of the Dragon route in a couple weeks or so?

I plan to map a route that is strictly rural driving to get there. I know a fuckton of country roads deep in Ga and TN that head towards the TOTD.

U32 sr20det swapped b13 sentra

Probably little to none worth mentioning, user said he's putting through stage 1 this fall