In America, you need a license to hunt, fish, own a firearm, teach, sell alcohol, and even to fucking cut hair...

In America, you need a license to hunt, fish, own a firearm, teach, sell alcohol, and even to fucking cut hair. But any dumbass can vote. So why isn't there a voter's license and associated qualifications to vote?

Almost forgot
> pic vaguely related

it's considered discriminatory and an impediment to the right to vote.

right to vote fag

The right to vote is way too lenient. Only educated people should matter. Why should an economics professor's vote be equivalent to some back woods brush ape who listens to CNN and Fox news.

Because its a right that simple

Honestly, the problem is not the idea of voter IDs, but the horrible, deliberate, damn near criminal, implementation.

The state should take the onus on handing out valid Voter IDs as easy as possible. Even if it means driving all across the state in a fucking white van, setting up temporary shops, so that people can get IDs.

Instead, there's so much bullshit people have to deal with it. Pretty much by design.

And, let's not forget, the kind of voter fraud IDs are suppose to correct is rare as fuck. And we have politicians, on fucking video, essentially saying "we implemented Voter ID laws to win elections."

It's all bullshit, and everyone knows.

>mfw Republicans still won't win the White House.

because Hillary has not one chance in hell of winning by genuine popular vote.

Amen

Then Libtards would lose their base.

> pic related

it's called being a u.s. citizen you autistic fuck. It's written in the Constitution

>popular vote existing
It's like you don't live in America.

Typical 'murica attitude.
Think of it like sports. You're not allowed on the team of you didn't put in the time and effort to train. If you just allowed anyone to play without proper training, they'd bring the whole team down.

That's not the point. Its a right given to all citizens. Its even in the constitution

The constitution is not a fucking bible, you mongoloid. What the fuck is wrong with you people? If it takes an amendment to keep morons out of the polls, then that's what should happen. But it never will.

His question is why it should be that way, and not be more limited. Everyone already knows that it's their right.

because that's racist -average libtard

The constitution shouldn't be some godly untouchable thing. We should revise it and update it more. Yes everyone should be encouraged to vote. After they're properly educated and licensed to do so.

Couldn't agree more.

> I dont agree with other people's opinions on politics so they shouldn't be able to vote
How autistic can you be

Because voting is a right. Want to solve the problem of stupid people voting? Fix our broken as fuck education system.

why so communist?

Because we tried this in the late 1800s early 1900s. Niggers couldnt vote because they weren't smart enought to pass the exams and chimped out.

once again, niggers ruining things

Opinions haven't been brought into the argument.

At the high school I graduated from, government and economics was a freshman class. Fucking genius right? It would be stupid to make it a senior class.

Half those things you just said also you have to take test also. So why not when you purchase a gun to find out if you are stupid like some of the voters are yo fucking fag

That's what you're implying on your original post. You're saying people shouldn't be able to vote if they have a lower IQ than others, which is stupid

This person can't formulate a proper sentence, but can vote.
Exactly my point.

>properly educated and licensed to do so
You are literally retarded. Who decides what constitutes "proper education"? Oh, that's right, the same people whose interest it is to make it impossible for opposing parties and ideologies to win elections. What you suggest is no different from eliminating voting all together.

I'm saying people shouldn't be able to vote until they've been properly educated on government, voting, and economics. It's simple. It would also weed out the people that actually care about politics.

>So why isn't there a voter's license and associated qualifications to vote?
It's a great idea but every time we have tried it black people lost the vote.

apparently he thinks he is not dumb either.

See

Just one of many reasons is the mandatory registration for the draft. If we can force eighteen year olds to die in our Wars, we should at least give them a voice in our Governance.

Now if you want to get your panties in a bind and say that women shouldn't be able to vote then, that's a whole different argument..

> literally retarded
It's completely different from eliminating it all together. It's taking it more seriously.

5 simple government/politics questions are placed on your ballot. Your vote is multiplied by the number of the questions you get correct.

Your just pissed it isn't going your way you stupid fuck.

Simple fact is that the public means fuck all when it comes to to who gets elected. It's all a ruse to make people think they have the power to make a decision.

You do not need a license to hunt, fish, own a firearm, or teach where I live.
Stop living in shithole states.

That's rigged as fuck

You don't need a license to own a firearm. I just walked into a sporting goods store one day, asked for one, and walked out with a legal pistol in 30 minutes.

this

Of course now, it really doesn't matter that much.

The past 20 years or so, both party choices are a fucking joke.

I want to see trump win because fascism can work and we need to make America white again.

I haven't once mentioned my personal opinions on candidates, and I won't, because that isn't the point.

the reason why there isnt' a license to vote is because democrats need the black vote.

They aren't going to vote if there's actual work involved in doing so.

Because if the retards that vote needed to get a license they'd fail even the most basic exam. The voter pool would be widdled down to like 10% of the population (mostly the north and western states where people aren't inbred hicks), then the politicians would actually have to think and come up with substance in order to win as the 10% would see through their bullshit immediately.

Hillary would lose instantly and wouldn't even be mentioned in media or known at all.

Trump would get told to turn it down a notch or he'd be out.

Libertarians would probably win.

Then good! If you're not willing to put forth the effort to be educated enough about making an important decision, you should lose that right.

Are you in an area that's been granted some kind of diplomatic immunity? Because I'm pretty certain that there is no state in the US that doesn't require a hunting or fishing license

It's almost like that isn't a bad thing.

For the same reason we don't let children vote. They are incompetent.
Even if an old woman with Alzheimer's can't remember who she is, she should still be able to have a say in government just like the rest of use. To deny her is a slippery slope fallacy where next we will deny people without high school education! America is a place that values diversity and inclusion where even people we don't agree with that may even hate us like islamists or neonazis can vote to have a say in government. same thing with money btw

If that's sarcasm then top kek.
If not, then why is it not?
Alzhiemer's should be an automatic go fuck yourself at the ballots.

to all the people appealing to "rights" and the constitution, just remember that it use to be that only white land holders were allowed to vote and people in that demographic at the time tended to be the most educated.

I am voting for Trump because he is a necessary evil.

total horse shit. If you want society to succeed you need the gifted to make decisions for the majority who are too retarded to even think for themselves. A high school education is nothing they should be denied too.. pretty much anyone without a PhD, MD or JD should be denied the "right" to vote.

my grandpa didn't finish high school but stil fought and died in veitnam. you don't think he deserves the right to vote? fuck you he is what is letting you try to deny him rights today!

But that isn't true. America isn't a utopian dream of everyone getting a chance. It never was. Stupid people do stupid things. Stupid people should be denied the ability to (though voting for things they don't even understand) interfere with the lives of more intelligent people. They should be given their reality TV and Brawndo ration, and left to be dumbasses in their little dumbass world.

Let the intelligent people make the important decisions.

because your vote doesn't actually count for anything.

book learning isn't everything. the whole world happens outside of books. people in colleges dont have the experiences of everyone else!

Shit man, you guys need a license to FISH?

The you say if these dumb ass do no deserve the right to vote. Then they should not pay any taxes at all you stupid fuck. Every day republican change the rules of voting because they lose. Republican have the largest amount of voting fraud and you pricks are still not happy. Grow a pair and put it up your ass you faggot.

I own my own land. I do not need a license to hunt and fish on my own property.

>OP unaware fishing license get is easier than registering to vote
Go outside moar

people with Alzhiemer's provide valuable experiences that would otherwise not be represented in our government like "where am I?" and "who are these people calling me mom, have they come to steal my things?" these are important issues

You need a pulse plus 5 bucks.

OP here.
I have a fishing license and am registered to vote.
I'd have to say the customer service at WalMart made it roughly harder.

Because some fuck heads used such restrictions to prevent Niggers from voting. Not because they were unqualified, but because they were black.

This was a mistake because a test that weeds out the incompetence, would (by it's nature) prevent all morons from voting. If all blacks were hypothetically unqualified, then none would pass. This is, of course, not true. Even a broken clock is right twice a day but instead, fuck ups had to go make it about race.

This is why we can't have nice things.

I think you need to understand what democracy is. How would you draw the line between those that can vote and those that can't?