Your best drug related stories (Cont. from other thread). Ill Start

Your best drug related stories (Cont. from other thread). Ill Start.

>Once upon a time, at some college somewhere in NY
> me, my 3 suite mates and 2 friends were chilling in my dorm common area
>Suite mates decide they are going to a rave in Brooklyn
>One has saved 3 molly capsules just for such an occasion
>Me, not into raves and such, decide to stay behind with 2 friends and go to 3rd friends dorm down the hall to smoke a blunt
>Before we go our separate ways, 1 Friend, A, decides to hit the grav bong
>All seems well as we leave the room and our paths split
>Friend A decides he needs to go back to his own room to study or whatever.
>Me and remaining two friends, N and L are waiting for L to roll said blunt
>I get a text from suite mate, N8, "Dont come back to the room"

>I respond, jokingly, something like, "Did you get a girl back to the room already?? you just left 20 min ago!"
>No response from N8. Something doesnt feel right.
>I ask N, who lives in another dorm building, to walk down the hall and see whats up.
>5 silent, anxious minutes pass...
>My phone rings, I pick up. Before I'm halfway through "Hello", I hear N, in a frantic voice "K!!! Holy FUCK dude we have to leave! Its so bad.. there are 3 cops tearing apart your room and N8, M and R are all in the hallway in handcuffs. WE HAVE TO FUCKING GO"
>I dont know why or how the cops are there, but I have 2 Oz of bud, scales and baggies in my dresser drawer, not to mention a $300 illadeph, hookah and numerous pipes stashed elsewhere
>I respond to N "OK, N, LISTEN TO ME, go down one floor, come back to the other side of the building and meet me in the stairwell"
>I leave L's room without a word
>As I leave the room, I look down the hall, and my worst fear was reality. All three of my suite mates are really handcuffed outside my room, with one cop watching them
>R looks over and makes eye contact with me, opens his eyes wide and quickly shakes his head so the cop doesnt notice
>I open the door to the stair well and slip down undetected to meet N

Lurkin

I have a feeling this is going to be a really good story from the first 2 posts.

Thank you user.

Lurk mode is active. Cloaking...

>N and I leave the building and wander away to a safe distance in the nearby apartment complex
>The whole while, we are thinking about what to do and how fucked N8, M and R are going to be if the cops found the molly caps
>I start to realize that there are pictures of me and my now ex-gf on the same dresser where all my stash is hidden
>FUCKWEREALLFUCKED.jpg
>N and I sit in silent contemplation for about 2 hours before I receive another text from N8, saying to meet them at the dining hall
>I fell like quoting admirable akbar at the moment. obviously this isnt N8 texting me
>I call N8's cell and someone answers in one ring. Its actually N8
>I agree to meet him at the dinig hall, and N and I proceed cautiously
>Sure enough, N8 and M are outside of the dining hall, but R is nowhere to be found

Bumping with pics

This shit is lit. Bumping for interest

Lurking bigtime

Bump for interest

> Order a small batch of mephedrone
> Go through that shit
> Realize it's better than coke, and mdma
> Try to reup the next week
> World wide regulations/enforcment, no longer sold openly
> Haven't found any since then.

>talk to N8 outside dining hall
>R got arrested
>call R's mom
>tell her R got pinched
>she says this is a story all about how my life got flip turned upside down and I'd like to take a moment just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

>N8 explains how an RA just happened to be passing our room right as we were ripping the grav bong.. she smelt the pot and called the cops immediately .
>One cop encountered N8, M and R as they were leaving the building, and asked "what room are you boys in?"
>N8 responds, "room XXX, why do you ask?"
>The cop demands that they take him to the room and open the door
>N8 agrees, and unlocks the door to the suite, not realizing that the door to me and R's room is wide open, with the illadelph sitting there like a centerpiece on R's dresser
>probablecause.jpg
>Cop searches N8, M and R.. R has all 3 molly caps in his pocket and confesses that they are his.
>Cop calls for backup, and the two cops outside the building come up and cuff all three of them, while they begin to tear my room apart
>(this is about the time I leave L's room and see what is going on)
>Cops take R into custody and release N8 and M, seeing as though they have no drugs on them and are not high or intoxicated

not OP btw

not op btw

not op BTW

Not OP btw

not OPW btw

not op btw

Definitely not op

BTW op not.

not op btw

Not op BTW.

Hahaha nice meme guys, im definitely op

>We wait another hour before I decide to venture back to me and R's room
>No cops to be found, but there is shit EVERYWHERE all over the floor... none of it is mine...
>illadelph is gone, grav bong hookah is gone, other pieces are gone
>I hold my breath and open my dresser drawer
>All my shit is still there. The weed, the scale, the baggies, everything. the Cops didnt fucking touch anything of mine because I WASNT PRESENT at the time of the search, and illadelph was on R's dresser
>Im fucking safe.. or am I?
>*BANG BANG BANG on the door
>I look through the peephole and my heart leaps into my throat. its another pig

Not op btw

btw, not op

OP BTW

> be college freshman
> have strong thc capsules
> make it a tradition to pop one every friday
> leave in the afternoon, pop two capsules (they take a while to kick in so by the time I'm home I'll be high)
> right afterwards I get group text from 3 others whom I'm supposed to meet up in 30 minutes in the library for a project I forgot about
> fuck.jpg
> try to vomit
> dry heaving like a bitch
> decide to just go home and tell them I'm sick
> meet one of the girls from the group outside campus area
> "hiiii user! It's this way :)"
> for whatever reason I can't say no
> follow her, we all have a seat with our laptops and start talking
> 30 minutes or so later, I feel that kush hit me
> it hits me hard
> "I have to go to the bathroom"
> go to the bathroom and sit there for 20 minutes watching YouTube and giggling my ass off
> exit, people are waiting and must notice something's up
> return to table
> sit there with a grin on my face for 1 hour and just chip in with "I agree" and "great" whenever I felt it was appropriate
> we eventually end our session, I start walking home, I keep looking at the trees shining beautifully
> girl from before suddenly walks up to me from behind and asks me if I'm stoned
> fess up and tell her I forgot about the group and planned to go home to chill
> "cool, can I come with you? :)"
> we go to my place
> smoke some and get to know each other, eventually fuck
> cum inside her (she's on bc though)

not op btw

Why be an RA if you're gonna be a cunt about it?

> I proceed to wrestle that pig
> R gets moist
> I can tell because R bites her lower lip
> I confess my undying love to R while pinning the pig down
> I notice the pig, now belly up, has a massive erection
> Oh shit! this is what made R moist
> ohshitfml.jpg
> R procceeds to hand masterbate pig vigorously while I'm still holding it
> pig comes all over R face
> pig has convulsions
> pig shit itself
> pig stop breathing
> pig is kill
> rightinthefeels.jpg

i was drove from detroit to milwaukee, wi after drinking a six pack of guiness and taking hit of acid. i left my house at 2am and got to chicago as the sun was rising. also tripping complete balls. i got off the hwy near soldier field and drove thru downtown chicago. somehow i made it to some northside suburb, willmette i think and had to pull over. shit got too weird. collecting myself and having a few cigarettes, i drove the rest of the way to milwaukee. it was easter and i was going to see my parents. when i got there, they said i looked tired...fuck...i was still high....

I'm pretty sure this is op

>He sees my shadow through the peephole and demands that i open the door.
>I reluctantly oblige, and he steps right past me into the common area
>"wheres the rest of it? the gravity bong?"
>i reply "I have no idea. you took it, didnt you?"
>I take a few steps back into my own doorway as he says, smirking, "we only took half of it, and now that youre here maybe you can show me where the other half is?"
>He tries to step past me but i dont move. This cop is maybe 5'5 max and is looking up to me with a grimace
>I tell him I dont know what hes talking about and he gets flustered. "you just wait, you stoners are all fucked."
>He turns around and leaves
>sighofrelief.exe
>As soon as the door closes, I take all of my shit from the dresser and put it into my roomates safe, which has already been searched

Fuck it
> be me illegal alien
>get arrested for no drivers license
>deported to Mexico
>walk into Mexico border after my whole life in America shitting bricks
>guy goes up to me and asks me if I want to go back to the states
>fuck yeah I want to go back
>gives me number and tells me to call it when I get a hotel
>get hotel room in shitty border town and call
>someone answers and ask me if I want to cross threw line or threw mountains
>be me says I'm broke no money
>silence
>finally he tells me to go to an address Down town and ask for user
>be me goes downtown and someone goes up to me before I get there
>be user "follow me"
>walk pass some hookers and to the back of a building
>talks to weird dude about smuggling some drugs for a free cross to the states
>be me young and dgaf
>fuck it I'm down
>ffw we are walking in the desert with big bundles of weed by the smell of it
>didn't have balls to ask how much and what we are carring but I can smell dank
>free cross and 800 cash bonus
>two armed men with AR15 and AK are guarding us
>walking walking walking and hear something zoom by the top of our heads
>we stop to listen and we hear zooming sounds again
>something hits near by trees and we know it's gun shots
>be us run behind trees and take cover
>armed men start shooting the fuck back
>tells us to run while they cover us
>be us run as fast as we can
>can hear gun shots in the distance
>run for about an hour non stop and finally rest
>leader of group climbs trees to check out the zone we came from and says we are clear
>gun man stayed behind and we continued walking
>we make it to a road and hide
>leader calls the pick up guy and we wait
>get picked up somewhere in Texas and head over to a safe house
>we leave drugs and they take us to another safe house

>another leader guy is waiting with a smile and tells us "you fuckers got balls didn't drop my shit" get extra bonus for having balls 1000$ plus free cross
>be me gets dropped off in a city somewhere and I take taxi to bus station
>be me ask someone to buy me ticket to user location.
>be me profit

You did Milwaukee proud. Top notch.

> I snort some ghb
> then Inject pot
> then Insert a venomous toad up my ass
> I say "I feel safe now"

I dont do green print bcuz fuck u thats why

Be me, freshmen year of college, new stoner friends and i hangin out at disc golf course in town of college, 5 of us total, play round, smoking whole time, all have weed, 1 has cid, 2 have shrooms, 1 has coke, time is right after dusk, we r smoking 75 yardsish from parking lot, car rolls up, i am car enthusiast, obvious crown vic is obvious, i says "hey guise.. thats a cop" "no stop, not funny, etc" notice tinted rear windows, "guise, seriously, cop, and me thinks k9 unit" whispering now, "not fucking funny mayon" driver door opens, person pulls out flashlight and walks to rear passenger door, dodgie whistles "wheet wheet" demon german shepard hops out, officer shines light into grass.. maybe halfway to us.. dog runs 90* in different direction.. light moves to dog.. shitz, "wheet wheet" leaves.. thank u jesus.. all leave toy apt and get blazed.. close call.. one of many

>I reconvene with N8, M and N by the dning hall and we start hatching ideas of how the fuck us three broke ass college kids were going to bust R out of jail
>I say, "I have about $300 in the bank.. ill give it all to get R out"
>The others agree to give up their remaining funds to get our friend out
>We go back to N's room on the lower floor of the building adjacent to my own. its now about 6am. some 7 hours after this all started.
>We are on the balcony outside, all calling other friends for donations when we hear a voice off in the distance scream "NIGGAS!"
>We all stop and stare in utter disbelief. Its fucking R, running towards us out of the darkness

not OP.

>hes naked
>hes oiled
>hes ready for sex
>stoner orgy in the darkness
>mfw

op btw

WHERE IS THE FUCKING PRETYPE? POST MOAR FASTER YOU GIGANTIC FAGGOT OP

>R explains how the cops took him to the station about 3 miles from campus, cuffed him to a bench and questioned him about the molly for 6 hours
>He gave the cops a fake name. A combination of my own first name and another friends last name
>Turns out, there was a very unfortunate soul on that particular campus with that exact name, so they let R go, in pursuit of the "drug dealer"
>The bongs, pieces and hookah were all gone, but our friend was safe and sound. The cops never came back to our room
>R was kicked out of the dorms, but allowed to continue his education at the school
>And that was the story of the scariest night of my life, which began with one grav bong rip and a bitch of an RA.

The end. Thanks for lurking

definitely op.

Here the actual story, minus the cancer.

Lets hear yours

Triple dubs fucking CHECK THESE

ive seen better

Not really a story, but I like getting super high and attending random church services. It's a weird experience, and I recommend it.

holy shit, gonna try this

also check'd

summerfag

Do people ever suspect that you're high? Sounds like all the church nuts would want you to be sober or get out. Seems like it only takes one Christian to ruin the good time. Also, don't you get spooked and panicky when they talk about the devil and shit? I always do when I hear about the devil or demons or hell or whatever else while I'm high.

Holy shit they're taking the bait early this year

Nice. Never fuckin cum inside a girl unless youre ready to be a dad. jus saying

im not OP, but i got one

So im going down to La Puente to visit my friend Jay, and he asks me to bring a lot of weed. I'm young and stupid and just turned 18, so i say sure, i'll bring 4 or 5 ounces of prime kush. Way over the felony amount.
>be me
>take train to LA Union Station, have to transfer to the blue line or some shit to get to La Puente
>walk off train, down the corridor...
>holy shit there's a lot of cops
>AND A DAMN K9 UNIT
>there's only one train entrance open, and they're sniffing every single person what the fuck
>there are cops everywhere, if i freeze and turn around with a backpack they'll know
>do the only thing i can
>the two cops at the entrance to the train are talking to each other about sports, now is my chance
>hug the dog.
>"who's a snuggle puppy? I love you!"
>"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING"
>"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TOUCH THE DOG"
>"Goddamit you stupid kid do you know how hard these things are to train?"
>at this point the dog smells the weed, and is SO interested in me, he's signaling to me, pointing to me, trying to jump on me, barking
>"You fucking idiot, now he likes you! Get the fuck on the train and DON'T come near my dog again!"

6-apb is where it's at for euphoria in research chems right now.

>no hookups
such is life

nicely done. Being autistic can be an advantage at times

I get left alone most of the time, but I once had a small panic attack at the Mormon temple. Could have just been a bad case of paranoia but I felt like they were on to me and I was freaking out for some reason.

Top notch story OP

And I grew up Catholic so I'm already well acquainted with devil talk. Doesn't scare me as much as the random stray thoughts of "maybe they're on to something here..." The last thing I need is drug induced faith in my life.

>decide to go to vegas 2012
>the morning we leave i end up getting a gram of mdma
>really want to bring it
>no one knows about it
>fold the baggie in a dollar bank note
>get to airport
>hide it in my sock
>realize how fucking dumb i am
>too late to turn back i am already in the tsa line
>the dude tells me to take my shoes off
>gameover.jpeg
>all kinds of thought are running through my head like i am never gonna see my friends again
>waves me through without actually searching me
>shocked and in disbelief i passed the screening
>get to vegas 2 hours later
>win some cash playing the machines
>next night dose my friends up
>i think i dosed too much, almost 200mg each their first time with what was actually good mdma
>my dose is kicking my ass
>worried about how it's affecting them
>my eyes are going cookie monster at this point and i completely forget what's happening
>friend pukes
>lose a friend to the crowd
>everything is just bananas
>don't even care anymore just having a blast
>friends are all high af
>everything went better than expected

that was my first edc, their first time doing drugs and i am pretty sure i changed their lives for the better.

bad influence

fucking genius

thanks.the creepiest part was driving down the skyway where all those big ass projects used to right along 94. it was very surreal and i was listening to some richie hawtin cd in the car.

yeah i believe it, i am "that guy" out of my group

Ive never done pure mdma, just E pills. Last time i did, the 18 year old i bought them from said they were triple stacks. I didnt believe him.

They were triple stacks

damn user. thats just plain impressive.

I once took 2 gel tabs while snowboarding by myself a few hours from my house. It started snowing real hard and I decided it was a good idea to drive back before the roads got too bad.

I was in cartoon land and thought the mountains were trying to swallow my car

Fuck wad, you don't even know the half of it.

maps.org

>Festering beta fag in high school.
>Best friend has a brother in law who deals weed wholesale.
>Get a bag the size of a sammich full of weed for rebuilding the Holley on his 69 Chevelle.
>Go to the mall with friends and see the hottest girl in school all by herself because her boyfriend wants to play slap and tickle with his butt buddy jock friends.
>Step up and ask her if she wants to go smoke a bowl or two because she looks depressed.
>She says thanks, but no, she has to go home soon.
>Go derp around, jam on a cheap Squier at the music store.
> She walks in and grabs me, pulls me into a quiet corner.
>Her ride home flaked so she needs a ride home, and maybe a hit or two.
>Pick out of the way place to park and produce stash for smokage.
>She gasps at the size of my package.
>If I had known you were packing serious weight user, I would have let you talk me into this an hour ago.
>Get a load packed and hand her the pipe.
>Thank you user.
>God she looks sexy with something round inmher mouth, she turns and grins.
> FuckIsaidthatoutloud.jpg
>She hands me the pipe and I hit.
>Just before I let go she clamps her lips on mine and blows her load down my throat.
>I exhale through my nose and just keep kissing her.
>She literally melts.
>I stop for a moment and look into those eyes.
>They say "You're a betafag and I don't like you much, but I need to know how you fuck".
>Somehow, we end up naked and fucking like rabbits.
>We have to move out of the car because of pokey bits.
>Congratulate myself for my choice of layby as she gains in volume.
> She cums so hard she squeezes my balls dry in a nano second.
>We just lay in the pine needles, cuddling.
>Thanks user, I loved that.
>Get dressed and take her home, give her a paying gift of a couple nice buds.
>Never talk to her again.

Jesus what a cunt of an RA. You definitely should have got her back somehow.

Bullshit.