Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0uKZr8UQdwILNhbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There was an old one?

Yes, and there are two now actually.

Ok I moved :)

>they're comfy and easy to wear

And super cute

crappy fantasy story idea: older straight school student unintentionally fools around with a lower grade one (was going to get drunk, has to do a group project and help with younger grades work, gets drunk anyways wew bad mistake), wakes up all panicky and ohgodprisonforlife, only for the lower grade kid to be completely oblivious to the implications and effectively blackmails the older one into keeping it up. as older school boy basically falls apart at the fear of being caught and what not and "im not gay!", the younger one brings other interested lower grade classmates into it. before older student knows it hes got a harem of students all basically unknowingly threatening him with the secret getting out and again lel prison for lyfe. it should be like this "oh my god help me" nightmare for the older student while the younger ones are oblivious and take the older student for a ride "take me xxxx or ill tell everyone, buy me this or lets do this or!".
you could have this straight or not, i just think the mental images funnier of it being say, a straight male student being blackmailed into his worst nightmare, or some out of the closet lesbian being blackmailed into ss.
whatcha think. directly to jail? quit my dayjob and become a bad erotic fiction writer? its kinda more about messing with the older students head im going for. other lame ass idea incoming

unrelated unfinished crappy edit, eventually have gary to look freaked out

Kik anyone?

sounds quite good actually, make the old dude an average 16 year old, not too athletic or manly, and the other kids between 12 and 14

How is everyone?

>recognized maybe?

Goooooood but sleepyyyy

Good, struggling with this fucking drawing, but good.

let me help... *encouragement*

Recognized?

That's good to hear and also bad. You should go lay down :)

You will do fine with the drawing I bet :)

*gets encouraged*
thanks bro, it's going good, it's just a bit hard to draw these positions without any kind of reference.
If only I had two kids to use as live models...

Do you often post that pic and say "how is everyone?" cause if so, I've seen you a lot. cant remember who you are though lol
also I am laying down :P
how are you???

I know what you mean. I do some drawing every now and again, and its tough without a good reference :P

other crappy idea
3 students, girl A, boy A, boy B. sorta a triangle.
girl A is smitten with boy A and straight
boy B is smitten with girl A and straight
boy A is a sociopath bisexual degenerate. he just likes messing with people
boy A knows the above triangle, and uses it to manipulate boy B into things against his orientation, convincing him that itll get him a chance with girl A.
for example, boy b sociopath convinces girl a to have a threesome with boy a as well, but also convinces girl A into thinking she wants to see say, boy B blowing boy A, or boy A sexing boy B, because "it would be so cute!" or "she will like it, maybe youll get to do it with girl A after". and after all that, it ends up being girl A pegging poor old boy B right in the butt. again all about messing with the boy Bs mind, getting his hopes all high and then leaving him the loser in everything, screwing with his sexuality. having him thinking about how he almost got to kiss girl A or something as pathetic as that while in reality only kissing boy A for girl As amusement

yeah the scenario im thinking would be like, something goofy and misunderstood, like, the younger students just having their sex ed class, the teacher blundering it, going a bit into details like "sometimes in the modern world, two guys can fall in love, and they do all the things we already talked about". so the younger students arnt so much evil sex addicts/predators, just curious about everything and making a huge problem. meanwhile the older students freaking out, fighting feelings of faggotry and trying to still appear normal and trying to get with his girlfriendfu
at EVERY chance, the topic will seem to come up like the older students been caught out, only for it to be something different and the student almost dying of anxiety. "the younger group sure is comfortable working with you, why not get them over to your place tonight to finish the project? everyones gonna be out all day"

wall of fucking text over

anyone got a link to the discord?

Aye, I do. I usually enter in the thread with that and a question.

Doing meh. Sleepy, but about to leave in 2 hours to fly to Washington state and go on a cruise tomorrow.

Oh you are the cruise guy! You are supposed to take me with you, remember?

Oh, that's you! Ayeeee :P

Haha whaaaatttuuppp! I forgot our cover story already so... i guess that makes me a bad under cover agent,

discord.gg/0uKZr8UQdwILNhbk

Just been busy days, it's alright ;)

I really should sleep, but meh.

for the younger/older student scenario, it should also always totally ruin his plans. so like that example "why not take them to your place and finish the project?" will be asked when older students girlfriendfu was supposed to come over, but he panics knowing the younger students are going to make him fool around with them, and cancels the "date", making the girl think hes not that interested or just a friend or whatever. and the older students going to be thinking "oh god no all 5 of the younger students are coming over for a sleep over help, and no one else is gonna be there, its gonna turn into them taking turns!"

I should too. I have so many things to work on tomorrow. I'm jelly of your cruise, but half of my stuff is fun, creative work so its not really that bad

Then I'll be expecting great things when I come back ^^

Lol most of it should be done by then :p

Haha

If you have a toothbrush and undies you will be fine. Oh and a jacket probably. I bet it will be chilly up there.

Think im gunna sleep bro. see ya next time

See ya, sleep well!