What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/saraychachay/?hl=en
instagram.com/danielaboterofficial/?hl=en
instagram.com/kimberlydosramos/?hl=en
instagram.com/ximenaduque/?hl=en
instagram.com/elizabethloaiza1/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both had smelly pussies. First was like BO second smelled like a rotting corpse.

was the first one enjoyable?

I love the smell of female BO as long as it's not too rank

No experience on my part; go white or go home (Asians are cool too)

She has the best ass and she's Columbian

Violent. Avoid at all costs.

weaboo

They are the the wildest most passionate sex freaks in the beginning. After a couple of months they go ape shit.

>smells like dead corpse
>smells like bo
Do u pick like the cheapest where or what
They Pussy is tight. depending on the personality it'll b u fuck their brains out or they fuck you. Great ass. They love spankings and ull need to negotiate anal some don't even budge

They sound exciting! I heard that they're also very loyal, provided you have a job

I'm surrounded by them

Seconding the smelly vag. Tight though.

They also wear too much perfume.

they're very self absorbed, but I suppose that's true with all women

Really wild but after a few weeks/months they get territorial and crazy. Then the fighting starts cuz they want attention.
Hispanic/Latinas will fucking cut you

Pretty accurate. They're also violent.

she swallowed

Most Latinas are pretty normal, don't listen to the memes.

I was one of those lucky skinny emo kids who was at least a 6/10 that ended up dating a 10/10 Colombian girl with a fat ass.

>tfw was so close of fucking her
>tfw she was a virgin
>tfw will never get this chance ever again
>tfw haven't had sex since sophomore year in high school am now in college
>tfw all i get now is hentai

Wait so you never fucked her or got head?

White-Latinas = high end and of limits to most men. Miami is their main stronghold. Also many are undercover and live in the Anglo world, think Alexis Bledel.

Brown Mexican types = Most available and easiest to date. Can range from Anglo acting to criminal lowrider, think SOCAL.

Black/Mulata types = Like your picture. These can be found from Miami up to Boston. The mulata types can be hood rat, but are pretty and easy to date especially in the NYC area. Many of the NYC Ricans/Dominicans/Zuelans/Colombians fall into this category.

All these girls are Miami Latinas. If you have money than this is the city to find the Euro Latinas. I had never seen a pure white Brazilian girl until I went to Miami for New Years and met some at the Epic Hotel.

instagram.com/saraychachay/?hl=en
instagram.com/danielaboterofficial/?hl=en
instagram.com/kimberlydosramos/?hl=en
instagram.com/ximenaduque/?hl=en
instagram.com/elizabethloaiza1/?hl=en

pic: LA Peruvian model Denise Schaefer.

Beautiful. Curvy. But fucking crazy.

Did you get like the cheapest whores or what. Decent Hispanic Latina girls don't have smelly vags

Why are you hyping up the white ones so much? If I wanted a white chick, I'd just get a white chick. I like mestizas the most.

And you're wrong about Colombian and Venezuelan chicks in NYC, the vast majority are mestiza.